- Clad your rock crawler with the personalized body protection of ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor
- Universally designed for a DIY fit on any vehicle and full customization over the shape
- Defends against damage from kicked up rocks, gravel and other road rubble
- Built from flexible ABS that flows with the shape of your body panels
- Finished in black with a rugged texture and UV protection
- Installs fast and secure with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Your ICI U-Cut Rocker Armor Kit comes with five 54” panels and three Styrene pattern sheets
- Pick from multiple widths for the perfect look
- Made in the USA
- ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor is covered by a 3-Year Warranty
Bumping into boulders and banging up against tree branches can really bash your 4x4's body work. But there's another danger that often goes unnoticed until the damage is done: the constant barrage of mud, gravel and grit kicked up by your tires. Defend against costly dings, scratches and nicks with a DIY set of ICI U Cut Rocker Panel Armor.
Whether you're fording streams in a vintage CJ or maneuvering through Moab's Metal Masher in a modern FJ, ICI You Cut Rocker Armor works with any car, truck, SUV or Jeep. Start by creating custom patterns with the included Styrene sheets. Then, use the patterns to trim the Rocker Armor down to size. Finally, stick them securely into place with the pre-applied 3M adhesive backing. In no time flat, your off-roader is ready for action.
Reliable and rugged, ICI U Cut Rocker Armor is built tough to survive punishing backcountry conditions. These flexible ABS panels are UV resistant, so they won't crack, fade or peel. Plus, they feature a textured feel and midnight black finish. To top it off, ICI makes your U-Cut Rocker Armor in the USA and backs it with a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark B (Miamisburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2002 Buick Century — Jun 10, 2015 5:43 PM
I have been fighting a losing battle with rust on the rockers of my '02 Buick Century for three years now. I was tired of sanding...painting...sanding...painting...every year. Then the disheartening return of the rust a few months later. Now this product makes my car look so good. One caveat though. The product starting lifting back up off the car in a couple of corners. I had to go to a local auto supply store and buy 3M double sided adhesive tape to tack it back down. So far so good.
Reviewed by John N (Hallettsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Dec 10, 2014 7:33 AM
Easy to cut; sticks well; looks great; only downside is, I live on a gravel road and the gravel dust likes to collect on it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/09 - 9/11
There are no customer reviews for this product
- ici body kits
- 2000 dakota roll pan street scene with flip down plate
- apm ram air hoods
- bushwacker jeep hood
- lexus steering wheel covers
- pre painted body kits for 2009 mini cooper
- subaru back seat covers
- 2000 ford f150 body kits
- chrome rocker panels for chevy trucks
- cold air intake 2013 ram 1500
- auto gauges
- billet grills
- trailer hitches for cars