- Clad your rock crawler with the personalized body protection of ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor
- Universally designed for a DIY fit on any vehicle and full customization over the shape
- Defends against damage from kicked up rocks, gravel and other road rubble
- Built from flexible ABS that flows with the shape of your body panels
- Finished in black with a rugged texture and UV protection
- Installs fast and secure with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Your ICI U-Cut Rocker Armor Kit comes with five 54” panels and three Styrene pattern sheets
- Pick from multiple widths for the perfect look
- Made in the USA
- ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor is covered by a 3-Year Warranty
Bumping into boulders and banging up against tree branches can really bash your 4x4's body work. But there's another danger that often goes unnoticed until the damage is done: the constant barrage of mud, gravel and grit kicked up by your tires. Defend against costly dings, scratches and nicks with a DIY set of ICI U Cut Rocker Panel Armor.
Whether you're fording streams in a vintage CJ or maneuvering through Moab's Metal Masher in a modern FJ, ICI You Cut Rocker Armor works with any car, truck, SUV or Jeep. Start by creating custom patterns with the included Styrene sheets. Then, use the patterns to trim the Rocker Armor down to size. Finally, stick them securely into place with the pre-applied 3M adhesive backing. In no time flat, your off-roader is ready for action.
Reliable and rugged, ICI U Cut Rocker Armor is built tough to survive punishing backcountry conditions. These flexible ABS panels are UV resistant, so they won't crack, fade or peel. Plus, they feature a textured feel and midnight black finish. To top it off, ICI makes your U-Cut Rocker Armor in the USA and backs it with a 3-Year Warranty.
ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John N (Hallettsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Dec 10, 2014 7:33 AM
Easy to cut; sticks well; looks great; only downside is, I live on a gravel road and the gravel dust likes to collect on it.
Reviewed by Christopher C (Big Rapids, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H3 — Sep 13, 2014 8:33 AM
Very strong quality and not too difficult to install, I would recommend installing with one other person tho. The 3m is very adhesive allows you to remove a couple times to reposition but once its on its on.
Reviewed by Anthony S (Burnett, WI) — Jul 04, 2014 8:58 AM
I am very satisfied with my purchase and support I received from Auto-Anything. prior to my ordering I had contact with a rep. who answered all my questions. I received my product in a timely fashion and once installed my vehicle looks better then I envisioned. you do have to take your time and make sure it all comes into place. it's easy to do and looks great.
ICI U-Cut Universal Rocker Armor
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05