- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your Jeep even while navigating the toughest terrain with a set of ProZ Rock Crawler Fenders
- Features meticulous craftsmanship and a rugged construction to ensure total protection
- Manufactured from .16” steel and 2"x.120" tubing to protect from on and off-road debris
- Tire coverage ranges from 5" to 8.5" depending on your application
- Includes a mesh insert for added protection and all necessary installation hardware
- Comes finished with a black textured powder coat
- Your ProZ Premium Front Rock Crawler Fenders is supported by a 30-day warranty
Give your Jeep the protection it needs to conquer any path with new ProZ Front Jeep Steel Fenders. These top-of-the-line fenders are equipped with a mesh insert for added defense and manufactured to withstand any of the elements that may come your Jeep’s way. Available in a satin black finish. 30-day warranty.
ProZ Premium Rock Crawler Fenders Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Aaron W (conroe, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 16, 2017 12:27 PM
Fenders were priced well and good quality. Instructions are terrible for the fronts. Had a some scuffs from poor packing during shipping. Not enough to complain about for the price point. Overall pretty satisfied.
Reviewed by Aaron M (Bonney Lake, WA) Reviewed for a 1989 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 22, 2017 12:38 AM
I've been wanting a set of fenders like these for my Jeep, but I didn't want to pay Poison Spyder prices ($400+ for just the fronts). I saw the example picture on this site of the YJ they did up and really liked the fenders and the ProZ ones looked close to the picture. I was pleasantly surprised that after ordering they arrived in about 3 days, and the quality is great. The powder coating feels and looks nice, the welds look clean, and best of all they fit well.