Smittybilt XRC Armor Fenders
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your off-roader’s wild side with Smittybilt XRC Armor Fenders
- Custom crafted for a perfect fit on your Jeep
- No other Smittybilt Fenders offer the same amount of clearance as the XRC Armor line
- Get the wheel well clearance and protection you need to run massive tires
- Wrought from 3/16” cold-rolled steel for gnarly strength
- Finished with a rough-and-tumble two-stage textured matte black powder coating
- Inner linings included to keep mud, rocks and other kicked-up crud out of your engine compartment
- Front fenders are equipped with removable side ducts for your snorkel
- Choose between XRC Front Fenders, XRC Corner Guards or both for a complete vehicle package
- Complete bolt-on installation with some minor drilling & cutting required
- Stainless steel fasteners included for a rust-free fit
- Your Smittybilt XRC Armor Front Fenders and XRC Armor Corner Guards are backed by a 5-year finish warranty
Monday through Friday, your Jeep is just like every other daily driver—inching along car-chocked highways. On the weekends, though, it's just like any intrepid off-roader—inching along craggy badland paths. Now, your nine-to-five commute will feel like your Saturday trek when you upgrade with Smittybilt XRC Armor Fenders. These Rubicon-ready fenders and corner guards deliver unmatched clearance, unflinching strength and Moab-inspired style that impresses in traffic and on the trail.
Wish you had room for Bigfoot-sized wheels and tires? Smittybilt XRC Fenders turn your sand-paddling fantasies into a reality. Thanks to their impossibly low-profile design, the XRC Armor Corner Guards & Fenders leave your wheel wells wide open for oversized rims. To keep crud out of your engine bay, they're equipped with inner liners. And, the integrated slide plates are fully replaceable—just in case you tangle with an especially unruly boulder.
Tailor made for your Jeep, Smittybilt Armor Fenders flow perfectly with your 4x4's factory lines. Each fender is expertly wrought from 3/16" cold-rolled steel and finished with Smittybilt's signature two-stage textured matte black finish. Plus, you can choose between adding front fenders, rear corner guards or both and they're backed by a 5-year finish warranty.
Smittybilt XRC Armor Fenders Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason R (ROCKVALE, TN) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 10, 2014 9:49 AM
Ordered these to cover up some damage on the rear fender and to keep additional damage from happening. They seem like they will work great.
Reviewed by Nathan H (WICHITA, KS) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 20, 2014 8:56 AM
These fenders are a great way to give your jeep a unique look. They completely replace your factory fenders and there is some drilling and some cutting required to install them on your vehicle. You will need to install "cert nuts" that are included in the kit to install them and this is not an easy task for the uninitiated, but there is a wealth of information on the internet on the subject. These will take about 6-10 hours to install but they are worth it!
- smittybilt body kits
- 07 dodge ram air induction hood
- 2000 dakota roll pan street scene with flip down plate
- bushwacker jeep hood
- car braws
- mini car covers
- pre painted body kits for 2009 mini cooper
- rocker panels for chevy silverado
- audi q5 sunshade
- chevy colorado street scene body kit
- suv cargo tray
- cheap window deflectors
- nerf bars