- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Finish your off-roading upgrade with Smittybilt XRC Flux Flared Fenders
- Double-articulated tube fenders measure 6" wide with an extra 3" of suspension travel
- Offers added outer clearance for larger tires under full suspension articulation
- Built-tough from CNC-bent 1.5" tubing covered with 1/8" laser-cut cold rolled sheet metal
- XRC Flux Flared Fenders preserve your factory inner liner for added protection
- Easy bolt-on installation to your OE mounting points with minimal modifications
- Sold as a complete front & rear set or in pairs
- Front Fenders include 3/4" LED turn signal lights
- Your Smittybilt XRC Flux Flared Fenders are backed by a 5-year limited warranty
Increase your Jeep’s tire clearance—and overall off-road capabilities—with low-profile Smittybilt XRC Flux Fender Flares. These double-articulated tube fenders measure just 6" wide and provide a remarkable 3" of extra suspension travel.
Durably constructed from CNC-bent 1.5" tubing covered with 1/8" laser-cut cold rolled sheet metal, Smittybilt Flux Flares are one of the toughest Jeep accessories available. Designed to preserve your debris-deflecting inner liners, Smittybilt XRC Flux Flares give your 4x4 the allowance and protection to tackle any trail.
Smittybilt XRC Flux Flared Fenders easily bolt-on to your OE mounting points with minimal modifications necessary. Smittybilt XRC Flux Flared Fenders are sold as a complete front and rear set or as a pair and come backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- smittybilt body kits
- air induction hoods 2005 silverado
- waterbed for truck
- xhd bumper options
- toyota dog barrier
- lexus carpet floor mats
- pre painted body kits for 2009 mini cooper
- toyota venza dash cover
- 2000 ford f150 body kits
- chrome rocker panels for chevy trucks
- billet grilles
- cargo carriers
- seat cover