- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to an extreme stop with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads
- Highly recommended for performance street driving
- Perfect for high-horsepower cars and big wheel upgrades
- Carbon fiber infused formula is quiet, low dust and copper free
- Stopping power 20% more than factory pads
- Ceramic/carbon fiber hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees
- Premium stainless steel shims ensure quiet operation
- High-heat powder coated backing provides rust resistant performance
- Pads include all required brake hardware
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads are backed by a 90-day/3600-mile warranty
There's a lot of talk on the streets these days about being fast and furious—a lot less talk about staying in control. Yet, any street racer worth his torque knows that power is important, but braking is what wins races. So, stay in control and take the win with a set of Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads.
Designed for high-horsepower street machines with big-wheel upgrades, Z26 pads are tailor made for the aggressive street racer. The Z26 friction compound features a carbon fiber/ceramic hybrid formula that leaves the competition in the dust—without covering your wheels in it. Plus, the beveled edges and included stainless steel shims keep these pads whisper quiet.
Not only do the Power Stop Extreme Pads deliver 20% more stopping power over factory pads right out of the box, the hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees. That means they keep on stopping in the most demanding conditions. What's more, Power Stop backs your Z26 Extreme Brake Pads with a 90-day/3600-mile warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
30 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adrian H (Hickory, NC) Reviewed for a 1985 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jul 06, 2016 6:33 PM
Installed as soon as I received them. Took a road trip and they performed great. Very clean, Wheels had very little dust on them. Great product.
Reviewed by Robert S (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2015 Hyundai Genesis — Apr 27, 2016 11:43 AM
I've been using Z26 pads for about 3 years on my Genesis Coupes. What I really like about the pads is the ease of bedding. The best thing I can say about them is how well they work both in daily driving and when I get up in the mountains for some days-on-end spirited driving! I will continue to buy Power Stop Z26 pads.
Reviewed by Timothy O (THEODORE, AL) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Mar 24, 2016 2:46 PM
This is my second set of z26 pads and they never fail to deliver. Great braking power and low dust are what they give. Just don't forget to have the rotors turned and be sure to follow the break in procedure to bed the two together. Do that and you will be very satisfied with this product.
- how good are power stop brakes
- cross-drilled and slotted rotors
- ebc yellowstuff review
- powerstop brake disc and pad kit review
- smart car brake pads
- volvo brake pads
- lexus rotors
- 2004 gmc sierra brake lines
- 2011 nissan altima brake pads
- toyota 4runner brakes
- roof racks for trucks
- car performance chips
- cargo mats for suv