- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to an extreme stop with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads
- Highly recommended for performance street driving
- Perfect for high-horsepower cars and big wheel upgrades
- Carbon fiber infused formula is quiet, low dust and copper free
- Stopping power 20% more than factory pads
- Ceramic/carbon fiber hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees
- Premium stainless steel shims ensure quiet operation
- High-heat powder coated backing provides rust resistant performance
- Pads include all required brake hardware
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads are backed by a 90-day/3600-mile warranty
There's a lot of talk on the streets these days about being fast and furious—a lot less talk about staying in control. Yet, any street racer worth his torque knows that power is important, but braking is what wins races. So, stay in control and take the win with a set of Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads.
Designed for high-horsepower street machines with big-wheel upgrades, Z26 pads are tailor made for the aggressive street racer. The Z26 friction compound features a carbon fiber/ceramic hybrid formula that leaves the competition in the dust—without covering your wheels in it. Plus, the beveled edges and included stainless steel shims keep these pads whisper quiet.
Not only do the Power Stop Extreme Pads deliver 20% more stopping power over factory pads right out of the box, the hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees. That means they keep on stopping in the most demanding conditions. What's more, Power Stop backs your Z26 Extreme Brake Pads with a 90-day/3600-mile warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald Y (Wonder Lake, IL) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Nov 22, 2016 4:40 AM
Improved stopping by 75% very quiet but I am noticing more dust build up and you would think their would be less with ceramic pads.
Reviewed by Ramesh S (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura MDX — Oct 18, 2016 9:04 AM
These pads are awesome - there's no fade in prolonged braking and/or repeated braking. They went on my SUV and has been used in different types of driving conditions.
Reviewed by Damien G (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Cadillac Seville — Sep 15, 2016 10:46 PM
Everything went together as it should and the stopping is smooth and easy I'm happy with the pads, may they give me many miles more!
Reviewed by EUGENE C (MADISON, AL) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Challenger — Sep 11, 2016 9:36 AM
So far we love them on our 09 r/t Challenger. It's been about a month. Big change from the ones that came with the car when we bought it. Definitely waaaay more confident when it comes to hard braking when needed in traffic. 2 thumbs up!!! ;)
Reviewed by Shirley N (CENTEREACH, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Buick Regal — Sep 02, 2016 8:31 PM
On the Z4 stopping power was excellent,no dust,no fade,at high speed stopping much better than originals. So I bought them for my GS so far excellent. Also, breaking them in was a blast.
- how good are power stop brakes
- cross-drilled and slotted rotors
- ebc yellowstuff review
- powerstop brake disc and pad kit review
- smart car brake pads
- volvo brake pads
- lexus rotors
- 2004 gmc sierra brake lines
- 2011 nissan altima brake pads
- toyota 4runner brakes
- roof racks for trucks
- car performance chips
- cargo mats for suv