- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to an extreme stop with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads
- Highly recommended for performance street driving
- Perfect for high-horsepower cars and big wheel upgrades
- Carbon fiber infused formula is quiet, low dust and copper free
- Stopping power 20% more than factory pads
- Ceramic/carbon fiber hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees
- Premium stainless steel shims ensure quiet operation
- High-heat powder coated backing provides rust resistant performance
- Pads include all required brake hardware
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads are backed by a 90-day/3600-mile warranty
There's a lot of talk on the streets these days about being fast and furious—a lot less talk about staying in control. Yet, any street racer worth his torque knows that power is important, but braking is what wins races. So, stay in control and take the win with a set of Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads.
Designed for high-horsepower street machines with big-wheel upgrades, Z26 pads are tailor made for the aggressive street racer. The Z26 friction compound features a carbon fiber/ceramic hybrid formula that leaves the competition in the dust—without covering your wheels in it. Plus, the beveled edges and included stainless steel shims keep these pads whisper quiet.
Not only do the Power Stop Extreme Pads deliver 20% more stopping power over factory pads right out of the box, the hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees. That means they keep on stopping in the most demanding conditions. What's more, Power Stop backs your Z26 Extreme Brake Pads with a 90-day/3600-mile warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by bart c (niagara falls, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Corvette — Feb 03, 2017 7:42 AM
These are really good pads. They stop as good if not better than the stock pads but the BEST part is there is 80% less brake dust on my rims and that was the reason I bought these.
Reviewed by ramon d (Hyattsville, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Cadillac ATS — Jan 18, 2017 9:24 PM
Sirs, I decided after my rear pads started to squealing to replace them with crossdrilled rotors and powerstop's Z34 pads. Do to me doing rideshare will a lot of hwy/city miles, I needed a pad that would last longer than the stock pads. So far the new pads are stopping the ATS sooner than the stock pads did. I jsut needed to follow the break in proceedure for 500 miles, easy stopping with NO slam on the brakes for the period.
Reviewed by Brian D (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Jan 06, 2017 7:44 AM
I recently bought a 2017 Camaro SS Fifty Anniversary edition. I love the car but I could not go 2 days on the stock pads without a TON of brake dust ruining the clean look of my car. I read on the forums that the Z26 pads have virtually no brake dust so I bought them and installed them about a week ago. They were right!. What looked like 2 weeks of brake dust from 2 days of driving to now clean wheels even after a full week of driving. Also no loss of brake performance whatsoever!.
Reviewed by marc b (Goshen, KY) — Jan 05, 2017 11:36 AM
The brakes are fantastic. They came in on time and I received excellent customer service from Auto Anything and Power Stop also... They were a perfect fit and replacement. I was looking for a brake pad that would eliminate dust from the rims and so far they are working perfectly.
Reviewed by Ronald Y (Wonder Lake, IL) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Nov 22, 2016 4:40 AM
Improved stopping by 75% very quiet but I am noticing more dust build up and you would think their would be less with ceramic pads.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- romik running boards reviews
- covercraft block-it 380 car cover
- ebc usr rotors review
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- steel brake line kit hyundai azera
- lincoln cabin air filters
- tahoe brakes
- jaguar x type floor mats
- jeep wrangler brake rotors
- truck running boards steps
- truck soft covers
- rubber floor mats for car