- Save 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships By 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to an extreme stop with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads
- Highly recommended for performance street driving
- Perfect for high-horsepower cars and big wheel upgrades
- Carbon fiber infused formula is quiet, low dust and copper free
- Stopping power 20% more than factory pads
- Ceramic/carbon fiber hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees
- Premium stainless steel shims ensure quiet operation
- High-heat powder coated backing provides rust resistant performance
- Pads include all required brake hardware
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads are backed by a 90-day/3600-mile warranty
There's a lot of talk on the streets these days about being fast and furious—a lot less talk about staying in control. Yet, any street racer worth his torque knows that power is important, but braking is what wins races. So, stay in control and take the win with a set of Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads.
Designed for high-horsepower street machines with big-wheel upgrades, Z26 pads are tailor made for the aggressive street racer. The Z26 friction compound features a carbon fiber/ceramic hybrid formula that leaves the competition in the dust—without covering your wheels in it. Plus, the beveled edges and included stainless steel shims keep these pads whisper quiet.
Not only do the Power Stop Extreme Pads deliver 20% more stopping power over factory pads right out of the box, the hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees. That means they keep on stopping in the most demanding conditions. What's more, Power Stop backs your Z26 Extreme Brake Pads with a 90-day/3600-mile warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
23 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David A (MYRTLE BEACH, SC) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Altima — Apr 16, 2015 8:11 AM
My mechanic asked me were I bought these. I replaced the front pads. I wish I had ordered the back set. Smooth and quiet. Great pads
Reviewed by Victor R (SACRAMENTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Volkswagen Jetta — Mar 24, 2015 12:31 AM
Came within 4 days, easy install, big improvement over stock on my MK4 Jetta 1.8t. I'm still getting wheel wobble when they get up to temperature but I think that may be warped rotors. Most likely will buy the power stop cross drilled soon.
Reviewed by Kendall E (MOKENA, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan 350Z — Sep 19, 2014 12:02 PM
Delivery was prompt, they were exact fit to no shaving or filing needed and came with the proper hardware. Performance is great, their bite is excellent, they are whisper quite and brake dust is minimal, definitely a great product and I plan to buy again in the future.
- powerstop rotors review
- powerstop brake disc and pad kit
- are cross-drilled and slotted rotors noise?
- ebc green stuff
- mini brake pads
- bmw brake pads cost
- volvo brake pads
- rav4 brakes
- 2002 chevy tahoe seat covers
- ford flex brake rotors
- cheap dash cover
- custom fit rubber car mats
- truck bed accessories covers