- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to an extreme stop with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads
- Highly recommended for performance street driving
- Perfect for high-horsepower cars and big wheel upgrades
- Carbon fiber infused formula is quiet, low dust and copper free
- Stopping power 20% more than factory pads
- Ceramic/carbon fiber hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees
- Premium stainless steel shims ensure quiet operation
- High-heat powder coated backing provides rust resistant performance
- Pads include all required brake hardware
- Your Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads are backed by a 90-day/3600-mile warranty
There's a lot of talk on the streets these days about being fast and furious—a lot less talk about staying in control. Yet, any street racer worth his torque knows that power is important, but braking is what wins races. So, stay in control and take the win with a set of Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads.
Designed for high-horsepower street machines with big-wheel upgrades, Z26 pads are tailor made for the aggressive street racer. The Z26 friction compound features a carbon fiber/ceramic hybrid formula that leaves the competition in the dust—without covering your wheels in it. Plus, the beveled edges and included stainless steel shims keep these pads whisper quiet.
Not only do the Power Stop Extreme Pads deliver 20% more stopping power over factory pads right out of the box, the hybrid compound resists fade to 1500 degrees. That means they keep on stopping in the most demanding conditions. What's more, Power Stop backs your Z26 Extreme Brake Pads with a 90-day/3600-mile warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles M Y (WASHINGTON, DC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Aug 08, 2017 9:59 AM
Too early to comment on Wear & Dust, but so far all is good. Install was quick and easy, High-way driving at speeds 65-95 with normal traffic and slowing down felt good. having just replaced all four tires only a week before, stopping in wet conditions felt good. (Everyday driver-No racing) happy with Brakes
Reviewed by Paul A (TROY, ME) Reviewed for a 2004 Audi Allroad — Jul 23, 2017 1:19 PM
Pads have been on for about 10 days now. Stopping distance has improved. Havent had a chance to try in the rain. The slotted pads are the primary reason for the purchase. Old solid pads were warping the rotors after a year. Hoping these do the trick.
Reviewed by Evelyn L (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan 350Z — Jul 15, 2017 2:24 PM
Love these brakes the stopping power is definitely noticeable I feel so much more confident in sudden brakes now. Love them love them love them! The service AutoAnything provided while chatting with me during the purchase was great too.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- romik running boards reviews
- covercraft block-it 380 car cover
- ebc usr rotors review
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- steel brake line kit hyundai azera
- lincoln cabin air filters
- tahoe brakes
- jaguar x type floor mats
- jeep wrangler brake rotors
- truck running boards steps
- truck soft covers
- rubber floor mats for car