We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Part #Z26-1048 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Charles N (El Dorado Hills, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Aug 02, 2014 9:33 AM
I installed the new SS hardware clips and on the front brakes, the pads would ABSOLUTELY NOT fit into the slots on the caliper brackets. I had to grind down the tabs on the ends of the pads to make them fit. Manufacturer should have known this and made them correctly! The rear pads slid in easily. Brakes do work very well when installed on new slotted rotors.
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:Z26-1048
- powerstop rotors review
- saab 900 vs bmw 320 front brake pads
- power stop cross drilled and slotted rotors review
- saturn brake pads
- ford super duty brakes
- order nissan brake parts
- range rover ceramic brake pads
- nissan titan brakes and rotors
- 2005 nissan titan front brake rotor
- carpeted car floor mats
- discount dash covers
- top rated car seat covers