We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Brake Pads Part #Z26-969 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bart H (Ozone Park, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Maxima — Mar 27, 2014 8:18 PM
The Power Stop brake pads are great and grab much better than EBC green stuff which are also good but the z26 extreme pads stop the Maxima better! My only problem was I wish they were packaged better because one of the tabs/spring tab was broken off! My only major let down so far!
Ships By 1/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:Z26-969
- is power stop a good brand?
- cross drilled and slotted rotors noise
- bill me later dog padding for jeep
- powerstop kit tahoe
- 2009 mini cooper rotor and pads
- ford brakes and rotors
- infinit brake
- jeep commander brake rotor
- best brake pads for toyota camry 2011
- brembo brakes for honda accord
- bike rack for top of car
- pu bed liner
- tonneau covers pickup trucks