- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
175 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dale B (RENTON, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 15, 2018 8:10 AM
I only have a few miles on the brakes, but see to be good quality and performance.
Reviewed by Mark G (Raymond, NH) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Acadia — Mar 15, 2018 6:54 AM
they wear well, this set was to replace the last set that lasted about 16 month, stop the vehicle well and worn well.
Reviewed by Cary B (COON RAPIDS, MN) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Mar 07, 2018 6:20 AM
Received the pads within a couple of days of ordering. Easy to replace as received them with all necessary hardware. This is the second set I orders as the first set was damaged by a sticky rear caliper on the rear of my truck. Replaced both rear calipers and decided to install new pads at the same time. Pads stop the vehicle better than original so that is the reason to stay with ceramic pads.