- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy spirited daily driving with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads
- Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic for boosted braking power
- Pad surface is thermal scorched for a faster break-in period
- Ceramic compound designed to fight fade at much higher temps than OEM
- Rubberized shims are slotted and chamfered for noise-free braking
- Powder coated backing plate resists corrosion and rust
- Premium stainless steel hardware kit is included (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
As you’re speeding along on your morning commute, the sudden appearance of brake lights ahead can make you sweat. Break free from weak braking and guarantee a safe stop with Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads.
Made specifically for the spirited driver in all of us from carbon fiber-infused ceramic, PowerStop Z23 pads deliver the superior braking power needed to stop on a dime. Designed to fight fade at much higher temps than your OEM pads and thermal scorched for a much faster break-in, Power Stop Z23 pads upgrade your braking ability—without delay.
PowerStop Z23 Evolution Pads are designed with OE-like slotted and chamfered rubberized shims for almost noise-free braking and boast a powder coated backing plate to resist corrosion and rust and extend pad life. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Pads Customer Reviews
75 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary R (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 22, 2017 2:12 PM
After trying numerous combinations of pads and rotors, Z23 pads with Stoptech slotted rotors is by far the least expensive combination I have tried and the best stopping. The pedal feel is perfect and the stopping power controllable and precise. Dusting is still there but nothing like the EBC yellow stuff pads that I replaced.
Reviewed by Gary C (Traverse City, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Odyssey — Jan 05, 2017 5:40 PM
These brakes are better then the original brakes when new! Now if they last till the 3 years they are under warranty I will be very pleased!! My brother is getting a set for his Oddesy too.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- polaris ranger replacement bench seat
- portable pet lunch box
- 2000 silverado 2500 decelarotors
- rolls royce car cover
- subaru brakes and rotors
- ford disc brake
- smart fortwo brake pads
- 2011 jeep wrangler cargo mat
- brake pads front bmw x 3 2012
- car floor mats custom
- car seats covers
- winches for trucks