- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the extra brake torque you need with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads
- Engineered specifically for those weighty trucks and SUVs
- Carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula for towing or hauling
- Extreme pad bite offers resistance to high temp brake fade
- Low-dust formula with a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads
- Pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a shorter break-in period
- Stainless steel shims are chamfered and slotted for noise-free braking
- Includes a stainless steel hardware kit for worry-free installation (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
Steep inclines and weighty payloads can quickly chew through even the most robust factory brake pads. Add extra bite to your brake pedal with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads. Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic engineered specifically for the weight associated with towing, Power Stop Z36 pads are the perfect addition to your hefty-hauling truck or SUV.
With a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads and thermal scorched for a faster break-in period, PowerStop Z36 Brake Pads boost your stopping performance in no time flat. And thanks to chamfered and slotted stainless steel shims, you’re guaranteed to virtually noise-free braking.
Power Stop Z36 Brake Pads are sold with all the stainless steel hardware you need for worry-free installation (where applicable) and perfectly pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately). Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Travis S (PICKERINGTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Apr 19, 2017 4:46 AM
Someone rated these brake pads as little to no dust!!! What the crap!! Installed on my 2015 2500 ram. And wow! Should've stayed with oem. I have dust everyday i drive it. And i drive freeway. No trailer just truck good stopping but i wouldn't buy again. Way to much dust
Reviewed by Edward L (Torrance, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Expedition — Mar 29, 2017 12:55 PM
I just installed these on my 2013 Expedition that I use to tow my 8000 lb trailer with. They feel really solid. This summer we are going up into Canada so I'll get a better idea then.
Reviewed by john a (mason, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Mar 11, 2017 5:29 AM
Easy to change. Can feel a good change from the stock parts that come off the truck. Really wanted a nice setup for pulling the camper. I'm pretty sure I nailed it.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- powercore filter reviews
- price for a access lorado
- dba street 4x4 survival series
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- mini brake pads
- weather guard floor mats
- lexus gx470 brake pads
- big brake kit for 2006 trailblazer ss
- car cover toyota camry
- cargo liners for suv
- bumper guards for trucks
- truck tonneau cover