- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the extra brake torque you need with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads
- Engineered specifically for those weighty trucks and SUVs
- Carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula for towing or hauling
- Extreme pad bite offers resistance to high temp brake fade
- Low-dust formula with a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads
- Pad surfaces are thermal scorched for a shorter break-in period
- Stainless steel shims are chamfered and slotted for noise-free braking
- Includes a stainless steel hardware kit for worry-free installation (where applicable)
- Pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately)
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty
Steep inclines and weighty payloads can quickly chew through even the most robust factory brake pads. Add extra bite to your brake pedal with Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads. Made from carbon fiber-infused ceramic engineered specifically for the weight associated with towing, Power Stop Z36 pads are the perfect addition to your hefty-hauling truck or SUV.
With a coefficient of friction 17% higher than OE pads and thermal scorched for a faster break-in period, PowerStop Z36 Brake Pads boost your stopping performance in no time flat. And thanks to chamfered and slotted stainless steel shims, you’re guaranteed to virtually noise-free braking.
Power Stop Z36 Brake Pads are sold with all the stainless steel hardware you need for worry-free installation (where applicable) and perfectly pair with Power Stop brake rotors for optimal performance (sold separately). Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads are covered by a 30-day warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff S (Camano Island, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Buick Verano — Aug 12, 2016 1:13 PM
I have had the P.S. Z36 pads on my '06 Ranger XLT 4WD for a few weeks now & could not be happier. Break in period was minimal. Stopping power (distance) is great. I'm a fan of ceramics and these will be on my truck from here on out.