- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
753 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ALFRED A (Salinas, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Nov 17, 2015 8:30 PM
Love how quick my delivery came,the look and smoothness of the ride was excellent. No problems with anything ,happy camper ??
Reviewed by Andrew N (Beverly, MA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Nov 13, 2015 6:20 AM
Just installed these this past week, so too soon to provide a meaningful "quality" or "overall". Can say that they look great new, installed easily, were decently priced and have, so far, provided decent braking performance. Will likely install a pair on the back w/in the next month.
Reviewed by Orkun K (Saint Louis, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 BMW 1-Series — Nov 12, 2015 5:51 AM
They are a little expensive in my opinion. But good rotors so far. Then again, I've only done 50 miles with these brakes so far. Overall, good stuff.
Reviewed by Michael S (DE SOTO, KS) Reviewed for a 1994 Toyota MR2 — Nov 10, 2015 9:11 AM
I took advantage of the StopTech sale at AutoAnything and picked up Rotors, Pads, Lines and Fluid for my 1994 Toyota MR2. The upgrade was exactly what this car needed.
Reviewed by Terrence R (LANCASTER, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura TL — Nov 07, 2015 4:39 AM
Stop on the dime love the rotors & brakes an yes will be buying the rear soon for my Acura TL Typea S thank you