- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
832 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kane P (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Thursday at 3:49 PM
Absolutely solid rotors, spend a few extra bucks and get these. I put them on my 2011 F150 FX4 and this thing stops on a dime and quiet as can be.
Reviewed by Whitney O (ELK GROVE, CA) — Wednesday at 12:59 PM
I'll start off by admitting that these rotors are being used in conjunction with StopTech stainless steel brake lines and EBC Red Stuff brake pads. Installation of the StopTech slotted rotors was a snap! They fit exactly like OEM, but the stopping power feels better. Finish is great and I get absolutely no pulsation through the brake pedal or steering wheel. The only thing about these rotors that I find disappointing is that the boxes are marked "Made in China."
Reviewed by TSZ F (Winter Garden, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda RX-8 — Nov 23, 2016 8:18 PM
Looks great. Lasts 2 sets worth of Hawks DTC-30 before it got too thin. Great price/performance. It's my go-to set of Rotors.
Reviewed by Ronald Y (Wonder Lake, IL) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Nov 23, 2016 4:31 AM
I had read on one of my corvette forums that these were a decent middle of the road upgrade to stock rotors without breaking the bank. I only have 48 miles so far on these but they seem to grab very nicely and on a shorter stopping mark compared to the old stock setup. I am very picky about what I install on my corvette so that being said these rotors made in china are not bad at all. I am a spirited driver so my car never sees the track. Good quality rotor!