- Ships Between 7/29 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
727 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by norman b (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jul 19, 2015 12:28 PM
the slotted rotors really helped in "braking". I got new HP pads. The pads give off way too my brake dust. Every 4 days I have to wash the rims. I'm going to try some different pads.
Reviewed by Thomas H (VALLEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan 350Z — Jul 07, 2015 6:33 AM
I had these put on my front wheels when the car was in the shop for a new clutch. I recently bought a rear set to match as it was time to replace the pads there too. Rather than fooling around seeing if the OEM rotors could be turned, I purchased these. They were easy to install and appear to be of great quality. Time will tell about their functional longevity. As far as performance? Well, I'm not tracking the car nor do I have any scientific measurement capabilities. They do work well!
Reviewed by Michael T (FLUSHING, MI) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Solstice — Jul 07, 2015 3:55 AM
This rotor has a countersunk hole on the mounting surface for the set-screw (holds rotor in place during installation). Typically, this feature is NOT included in low-quality rotor products. Black powder coating on mounting plate and rotor interior will help with preventing rust.