- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
730 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John L (FORT BELVOIR, VA) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Odyssey — Aug 15, 2015 8:59 AM
Odysseys warp rotors (big van, small rotors). Went w/slotted vs standard hoping slots will help cooling. Install-except for standard pain of removing the rotor screw (sucks on all Hondas, nothing to do with StopTech--soak it in anti-seize when you get it out) was simple. Rotors are labeled L & R. Driving-Just took a 500 mile trip through PA. I feel a slight vibration when I need more intense braking and I can hear a small amount of wind noise driving at low speed--StopTech notes as normal.
Reviewed by Kipp S (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) — Aug 13, 2015 7:54 AM
The Brakes look great right out of the box but the website doesn't tell you that the brakes come with the hub and the wheel studs already put together and the website doesn't say or tell you that it comes this way when all there pictures just show a brake rotor if I had known it wasn't just a brake rotor I wouldn't have gotten these brakes
Reviewed by Timothy D (West Allis, WI) Reviewed for a 2011 Scion tC — Jul 29, 2015 8:54 AM
Popped these on with some EBC green stuff brake pads and so far so good! They look really cool too! A+
Reviewed by norman b (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jul 19, 2015 12:28 PM
the slotted rotors really helped in "braking". I got new HP pads. The pads give off way too my brake dust. Every 4 days I have to wash the rims. I'm going to try some different pads.