- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
792 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt A (Sammamish, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Pathfinder — Sunday at 9:54 AM
I've been a long advocate to Stop Tech products as I've used them on my track car of old. Their dedication to design and performance have never faltered. This stands true now for my V8 PF too. Installed on all 4 corners with Centric ceramic pads without issue. Performance has been great. You can feel the modulation as you press on the pedal, deeper you go the bite becomes more evident. Huge plus now that I live in rain soaked, driver challenged Seattle area. Highly recommended!
Reviewed by Aaron D (RIVERTON, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Hyundai Sonata — Saturday at 8:30 PM
After warping the old rotors I wanted something that could perform well in high heat situations. The break-in period was met with a few uncertain breaking situations, but after the 500 miles were up it has been smooth sailing. I would recommend StopTech to my friends and family. Good job, StopTech. Thanks for a great rotor at a great price.
Reviewed by Michael K (MENLO PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — May 16, 2016 9:45 AM
This is a very high-quality part and a nice upgrade for my vehicle over the stock rotors.