StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 3/05 - 3/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
708 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Khang P (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota 4Runner — Tuesday at 11:55 AM
The rotor appears very good. I like the customer service, they were helpful. Shipping is quick too.
Reviewed by Sultan M (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — Feb 24, 2015 2:50 PM
Bought these rotors not too long ago, notice slight improvement in stopping power. Would recommend.
Reviewed by Josh V (ABSECON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Audi S5 — Feb 13, 2015 3:29 AM
I'm very happy with the quality, look, and performance of these rotors. They're subtle yet give the car a sportier look. Installation was a breeze, perfect fit with no hassles. With a coupon code I received in my email, I was able to get these far cheaper than anywhere else I looked, that's saying a lot for a German performance car. Paired with Hawk Performance Ceramic pads from AutoAnything also, I could stop a freight train. Thank you AutoAnything!
Reviewed by andy r (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Datsun 300ZX — Feb 05, 2015 8:15 PM
I immediately felt the difference with the stop tech slotted rotors and stop tech pads installed these are a must for anyone looking for an upgrade to their stock pads and rotors
Reviewed by tou l (LOWELL, AR) Reviewed for a 1994 Honda Civic — Feb 02, 2015 8:26 PM
Very nice and solid piece. Got about 300 miles of spirited driving on them so far and loving it! Perfect fit and finish and easy install!