- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors ensure superior braking for everyday driving
- Custom-designed for your specific vehicle
- Designed to outlast and outperform your factory brake components
- Specialized Vac-U-Slot vents keep your brakes cool even under pressure
- Top-notch castings ensure a long lifetime of reliable use
- Installation takes 1-2 hours per axle/2-4 hours for all four wheels
- Slotted rotor surface stays clean, cool and dust-free - extend brake pad life
- Rotor hats, vanes and edges feature protective black E-coating
- Ultra-tough cryo-treated rotors are available (depending on vehicle) and reduce warping
- Slotted Brake Rotors sold individually
- Your StopTech Slotted Rotors come with a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty
Whether you’re chauffeuring kids or embarking on the commute to work, you need reliable braking wherever you go. StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors put stock replacement rotors and foreign knock-offs to shame with superior braking performance that keeps your vehicle at its best for miles of daily driving.
Custom-made StopTech Slotted Rotors are designed to provide improved cooling with innovative design details that enable optimal stopping power and install with a factory-like fit on your ride. Using premium castings from top foundries and finished with a protective black E-coating on the rotor hats, edges and vanes, these Power Slot Brakes are engineered for to last the long haul.
The unique Vac-U-Slot vents of these Power Slot Rotors keep your brakes cooler, clean and dust-free. These Power Slot Slotted Rotors also improve your vehicle’s stopping life, while extending pad life. Not only is installation is as easy as 1, 2, 3, but these Power Slot Rotors boast a 3-month/3,000-mile warranty.
- Unfortunately, StopTech products cannot be shipped to P.O. boxes. Please provide us with a street address during checkout for delivery.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
StopTech Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
808 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George E (KENMORE, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Sunday at 7:47 AM
Purchase rotor and green pads online. My local shop installed. Total investment far less than Honda or other shop quote. Breaks work great no noise or squeal. Great quality for the price.
Reviewed by Armin G (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru WRX — Aug 17, 2016 5:31 AM
Installed just fine. Looks Good. Was disappointed that Stoptech uses 120 blank series and mills slots and calls them 126 series.
Reviewed by Barry B (NORTH CHARLESTON, SC) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 11, 2016 7:25 AM
Did the TBU on my 4Runner & used these rotors. Everything top grade about them, appearance, quality, finish, etc" Stops on a dime !
Reviewed by Mikhail S (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Optima — Jul 25, 2016 10:16 PM
Bought these rotors as my old one got bend and my brakes were pulsating like a crazy. To be honest, the only reason I've ordered these ones - I was looking for a rotors with directional vanes to get the best cooling for my brakes. The thing is the the picture here does not reflect the reality - in fact I've got radial "straight" vanes rotors... Was kind of disappointed and tried to see what are the ads says directional vanes specifically. It turned out that the only drilled rotors have direct. v
Reviewed by Benjamin G (WATERFORD, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Accord — Jul 18, 2016 7:48 PM
No noise, Painted hub for corrosion protection, perfectly paired with akebono pads. Would definitely buy again.