- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
630 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gerry F (Largo, FL) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota 4Runner — Nov 18, 2015 8:19 AM
pads where easy to install, would have been real easy if I didn't also replace rotors. Used the same pads last brake install, lasted 4 years with mountain driving.
Reviewed by John T (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Volvo XC70 — Oct 30, 2015 8:01 AM
This is the 3 pair of HPS pads that I have used and I after reviewing all options out there, I keep coming back to Hawk. In nutshell they are a great upgrade from what came from the factory. Dusting has been reduced by 40% (not really an issue for me) but where it really excels in is; feel, fade resistance, and stopping distances. Highly recommended
Reviewed by Michael R (BRIDGETON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Acura TSX — Oct 24, 2015 11:45 AM
Replaced stock rotors and pads , front and rear because factory rotors were warped. The Hawk rotors and pads brake much better than stock , but their is always a downside to something better . In this case it's the brake dust . Every 3 to 4 days I have to clean the rims , which I keep waxed to make cleaning them easier . Maybe I should have bought standard rotors instead of drilled and slotted but I was trying to reduce the heat in the rotors , also they are a little noisy.
Reviewed by Tyler B (Sharon, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Ranger — Aug 05, 2015 5:52 PM
Great brand and a great product. The first pair I bought lasted roughly 30,000 miles and even then it looked like they still had some meat on them. The reason I had to change them is because they started squeaking pretty bad from the metal piece meant to alert you. I went ahead and got a new pair but if you needed them to last longer you could always file that piece down, not that I recommend it.