- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
626 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyler B (Sharon, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Ford Ranger — Aug 05, 2015 5:52 PM
Great brand and a great product. The first pair I bought lasted roughly 30,000 miles and even then it looked like they still had some meat on them. The reason I had to change them is because they started squeaking pretty bad from the metal piece meant to alert you. I went ahead and got a new pair but if you needed them to last longer you could always file that piece down, not that I recommend it.
Reviewed by Carl L (Lansdowne, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Genesis — Aug 04, 2015 12:00 PM
Great brakes. I have a 2012 Genesis 5.0 R Spec and these pads are far better than the OEM pads.
Reviewed by Travis W (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Aug 03, 2015 10:39 AM
I have installed these along with EBC slotted rotors and stainless steel brake lines. I have no complaints about these pads. The stock pads had tons of dust. These have only been on the car a week, but if there is only 10% less dust i would be super happy. I am going to get another set when it is time to replace the rears.
Reviewed by Raymond S (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Hyundai Genesis — Aug 01, 2015 6:08 AM
They are great stopping these should last me maybe 3 years because the stock ones i had on there last me 2 years so we'll see when the time comes but love them.
Reviewed by Edwin D (COLLEGE STATION, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Impala — Jul 03, 2015 8:27 PM
I've owned several different brands of performance brake pads but my new hawk hps pads are by far the best I've tried so far. Don't hesitate to get them if your in need of awesome stopping power while remaining noise free with smooth pedal feel. Can't praise them enough. Get a pair,.. do it, like now.