- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
666 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bryon P (BUENA PARK, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Infiniti G35 — Jul 21, 2016 8:16 PM
Other than some slight squeaking/rubbing noises when coming to a slow stop or a slow release of the brake pedal, they work far better than what my mechanic installed last time. Would recommend for sure.
Reviewed by Patrick K (SAN RAFAEL, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jul 10, 2016 6:28 PM
Installed these on my 2000 Mazda Miata as part of a complete brake overhaul I did to the car. The old pads weren't even worn down that much, but I was looking for a little more stopping power than the OEM pads and these definitely did the job. Not sure how much of my new braking power is due to these and how much to the new rotors and stainless lines, but I'd definitely recommend these as a good performance everyday street pad.
Reviewed by Troy C (Rockford, MN) — Jun 01, 2016 7:35 AM
I ordered these brake pads as a direct replacement for my 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S and Auto Anything state it was a direct replacement. Upon receiving them; I realized that the pads without the clip build in wouldn't find without hitting the side of the brake caliper support bracket. The Hawk pad external body was more rectangular whereas the old pad bodies has around a 30 degree angle at the end. The angle at the end allowed the pad bodies from hitting the caliper support.