- Save 20% Use Promo Code 113420
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
662 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Troy C (Rockford, MN) — Jun 01, 2016 7:35 AM
I ordered these brake pads as a direct replacement for my 2006 Nissan Sentra 1.8S and Auto Anything state it was a direct replacement. Upon receiving them; I realized that the pads without the clip build in wouldn't find without hitting the side of the brake caliper support bracket. The Hawk pad external body was more rectangular whereas the old pad bodies has around a 30 degree angle at the end. The angle at the end allowed the pad bodies from hitting the caliper support.
Reviewed by Ching J (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan GT-R — May 29, 2016 10:10 PM
these went on my 2013 Gtr, great stopping power along with new brembo 2pc cross drilled rotor. I do not track my car therefore not necessary upgrading to track pads. These are designed for quiet and stopping power for street driving. I have been using this type pads for my Evo X as well. It has never fail on me whatsoever. If you are looking for more spirit driving and braking harder. I highly recommend go for the Hawk ceramic (yellow box)one. Otherwise, this is more than sufficient
Reviewed by John D (SANTA CLARA, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Murano — May 26, 2016 3:02 PM
We had these for a couple of weeks and so far it has worked very nicely. I need another year to give a complete review if these pads put off excessive dust or pre-mature wear.
Reviewed by john m (HANCOCK, MD) — May 26, 2016 4:40 AM
This is my second set,the first was Hawk Superduty for my Ford F-250 and this set for my daughters 2012 Toyota Cambray These pads easily beat factory pads. Besides there great stopping power.there is no noise whatsoever.and besides these great features they are practically dust free,so between wash jobs yor wheels may be the cleanest Thank You AutoAnything- John