Hawk HPS Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
605 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelly B (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — Feb 26, 2015 7:25 AM
These pads are a huge improvement over the OE brakes that wer on the vehicle. These pads provide much better feel in the pedal for better control.
Reviewed by Johnny C (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Feb 05, 2015 11:01 AM
The pads on my G8 work great and easy to install. With the promo discount and free shipping, it was worth the investment. I would definitely recommend for anyone that needs new brake pads.
Reviewed by John F (Orfordville, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Focus — Jan 27, 2015 6:12 AM
I have an SVT Focus that occasionally gets open-track-day time and auto cross. Tire and toe setting changes are all that's needed to transition from street to track with the HPS pads and premium rotors. They warm up quickly and grip confidently when brakes are mashed. On the street the HPS pads are silent and easy to stop gracefully in traffic. I'll keep getting these.
Reviewed by William C (METAIRIE, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan 350Z — Jan 26, 2015 7:43 AM
I don't know much about brake pads and have no relative point of reference. From the little I know these are good. They do their job and are a fair price for a reliable brand.
Reviewed by Scott G (SANGER, CA) — Jan 19, 2015 9:23 PM
I currently have HPS Brake Pads on my F250 and my Mustang GT. They stop the vehicles far better than the OEM Motorcraft pads I've always used with no noticeable fade. Warm them up, and they just get better. AutoAnything, with their generous discounts and free shipping, has been my supplier for Brake Pads and Rotors four times now.