Hawk HPS Brake Pads
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk HPS Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that offers a higher coefficient of friction, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk HPS Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defects
The HPS in Hawk HPS Brake Pads stands for high-performance street-top braking power for virtually any vehicle on the road. They're the fusion of Hawk's aerospace experience and high-end braking technology that exceeds all other performance brake pads on the market today.
Behind the extreme stopping power of Hawk HPS Brake Pads is their unique ferro-carbon compound material. This exclusive composite makes Hawk HPS Brake Pads 20-40% more powerful than standard pad replacements with less friction. It's why Hawk Brake Pads have a higher resistance to brake fade, giving you more control when it matters most.
An ideal companion to performance rotors, Hawk HPS Brake Pads fit into your calipers just like a standard replacement with no extra hassle. Virtually noise-free, Hawk HPS Brake Pads help your rotors last longer and boast a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
621 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by nikolas l (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Infiniti G37 — May 20, 2015 7:47 AM
Great pedal feed back. Not a notch pad with huge initial bite but a gradual increase. Great for heel toe
Reviewed by Julian P (TAMPA, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Audi S5 — May 14, 2015 11:14 AM
Not impressed with the "bite" of the Hawk HPS ...I used to run Project Mu Pads, much better in my opinion...
Reviewed by Lawrence R (DALLAS, TX) — May 08, 2015 9:52 AM
I installed these pads in place of the OEM pads on my car. After completing the burnishing in period. I could really tell a difference. Stopping was improved and so far there is n noise nor dust. I highly recommend these pads.
Reviewed by Todd B (Livonia, MI) — May 05, 2015 9:14 AM
I took a chance on these pads after reading some reviews of them being noisy and dusty. Well I am happy that I went ahead on got them, they are quiet and I don't notice any dust either. That being said, it is not a daily driver and is cleaned often so maybe that is why I don't see the dust? I also installed slotted rotors from Roush and Power Stop calipers with the pads. Just make sure you follow the directions on how to install and seat the pads and you shouldn't have any problems with them.