- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk Superduty Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk Superduty Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that reduces heat, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk Superduty Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk Superduty Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty
You don't have to fight your heavy vehicle or trailer when your vehicle is armed with high-performance Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads. Made specifically to keep fleet trucks, SUVs and haulers under control, Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads offer unmatched stopping power performance to these burly rides.
Behind the unrivaled performance of Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads is their exclusive ferro-carbon composite pad material. This combination, the product of braking knowledge and aerospace experience, puts a stop to your momentum without fading, wrecking your rotors or generating tons of brake dust. Your brakes stay ready for action when it matters most.
Discover a new level of braking power in your heavy hauler truck, van or SUV. Your Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads are custom-made to replace stock parts and carry an incredible Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk Superduty Brake Pads Customer Reviews
114 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve C (East Kingston, NH) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Nov 09, 2016 4:44 PM
Just installed front and rear bedded them in .stops great .only missing clips.
Reviewed by Frank E F (Montrose, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Mar 29, 2016 4:36 AM
Installed pads on rear of my 2012 F 350. After I burnished them per instructions I couldn't believe the difference in the brake pedal, it required less pressure. I will be installing them on the front even if they don't need to be replaced. You won't be sorry.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk hps review
- ngk spark plug
- proz universal light bar wire harness
- trailer hitch mercedes
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- acura brakes and rotors
- chevy nerf bars
- nissan titan rotors
- honda accord brake pads
- pickup truck tonneau cover
- custom floor liners
- best leather steering wheel cover