- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads are custom-made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- With unmatched braking power and pad life, Hawk Superduty Brake Pads eclipse standard and even other performance pad replacements by 20-40%
- Hawk Superduty Brake Pads employ a unique ferro-carbon composite pad material that reduces heat, fights brake fade and is easy on your rotors
- The ideal partner to a set of high performance rotors
- Hawk Superduty Brake Pads are low-dust and virtually noise-free
- Fits like any standard replacement pad; installs in less than 1 hour per wheel
- Your Hawk Superduty Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty
You don't have to fight your heavy vehicle or trailer when your vehicle is armed with high-performance Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads. Made specifically to keep fleet trucks, SUVs and haulers under control, Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads offer unmatched stopping power performance to these burly rides.
Behind the unrivaled performance of Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads is their exclusive ferro-carbon composite pad material. This combination, the product of braking knowledge and aerospace experience, puts a stop to your momentum without fading, wrecking your rotors or generating tons of brake dust. Your brakes stay ready for action when it matters most.
Discover a new level of braking power in your heavy hauler truck, van or SUV. Your Hawk HP Superduty Brake Pads are custom-made to replace stock parts and carry an incredible Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk Superduty Brake Pads Customer Reviews
109 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert S (Bishopville, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — Sep 08, 2015 12:46 PM
I tow commercial equipment and stopping was improved after installing super duty pads
Reviewed by Paul S (WILLISTON, VT) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Sep 01, 2015 11:28 AM
First I had a technical question for Hawk. Left a voice mail and sent an Email, Six days have gone by with no response from Hawk,just gave up trying. I replaced rotors flushed the system and installed the SD pads, followed the bedding in procedures recommended be Hawk. I do not notice any difference from OE. Based on some reviews I read I would have expected more.To expensive for the lack of performance and non existent customer support. I would not recommend any Hawk product!
Reviewed by Mark C (HIGHLANDS RANCH, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Excursion — Jul 23, 2015 8:24 AM
Excellent pads for a ford superduty that is used extensively for towing trailers. They last a long time. Stopping power is excellent.
Reviewed by Gary M (SEGUIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Apr 26, 2015 7:39 PM
Great stopping power. I replaced both front and rear at 100k miles on 2WD 2500 Cummins RAM. I did sand rotors to break in properly, but still have some squealing.