Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships By 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Built with pride in the USA
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
200 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by gary p (GARDEN CITY, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country — Feb 23, 2015 8:41 PM
Power so rotors look great and Van stops smoothly. I plan to replace the front with Powerstop rotors and pads
Reviewed by Todd S (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 1997 BMW 3-Series — Feb 09, 2015 10:01 AM
They are fine!!! A good price for slotted and drilled. So far i'm very happy. I installed same rotors on my other e36 M3.. running great
Reviewed by DAL A (elk grove, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Audi A4 — Feb 08, 2015 1:17 PM
These rotors were easy to install (they're rotors, they just slide on like rotors should) and they came exactly as described. I didn't like that the fronts did not have thee rotors screw hole that keeps the rotor from spinning, I also wish I had the option of getting dimpled and slotted rotors vs the cross drilled and slotted since the cross drilled ones are noisy when windy.
Reviewed by Dorian K (Huntingdon Valley, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Sentra — Feb 05, 2015 7:10 PM
The product helps the braking system a lot. Its works great with cars without ABS, helps braking performance