- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Built with pride in the USA
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
226 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles S (Hernando, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-250 — Tuesday at 11:30 AM
Nice machine work, correct fit as advertised... good value for the price. I would definitely buy them again.
Reviewed by Keith P (BUFFALO, NY) — Monday at 12:40 PM
this is my second set of power stop rotors my first set I replaced the factory front rotors/pads @ 11,000 miles now @ 40,000 I am replacing the same front rotors l/r with power stop rotors this is on a ford edge limited not much difference from the factory rotors lets see what happens this time. My wife drives this auto with about 6,000 miles per year and is not brake abusive does not slam on the brakes. I guess I just like the way the rotors look with the cross drilled /slotted
Reviewed by Bruce N (JEFFERSON, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Camry — Jun 28, 2015 12:31 PM
Parts arrived on time and appeared as expected. Too soon to give a performance rating but installed without a hitch.
Reviewed by Norman K (BAYSIDE, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Raider — Jun 28, 2015 8:32 AM
Too early to give a full report.I have only put about 700 miles on my truck but so far I am very happy with the performance of these rotors paired with Posi-Quiet Metallic pads up front and Centric Premium Brake Shoes and drums in the rear.
Reviewed by Albert S (Gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Accord — Jun 26, 2015 7:17 AM
Breaks are fine. There's no sound when i press on my break and the car stops smoothly