Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Ships By 6/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Built with pride in the USA
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
217 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Peter B (Gresham, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Saturday at 8:14 PM
After installing and breaking in the new rotors and pads I was pleasantly surprised at how much better they were than the OEM parts that were replaced. Of course, both the rotors and pads were upgrades from the OEM parts.
Reviewed by Jonathan K (QUEEN CREEK, AZ) Reviewed for a 1991 Honda Accord — Thursday at 1:45 PM
Ordered these rotors to do a RoH conversion on my 91 Accord. Not only did they fit prefectly but the braking on the car is now pretty incredible. Vast improvment over the previous setup.
Reviewed by David P (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Pilot — May 25, 2015 4:49 PM
I can't really comment on these rotors as it is too early. The price of these was very reasonable considering what others charged for their product. I will say I have had drilled and slotted on my F150 for over 100,000 miles and I have never had another warped rotor since. These type of rotors do dissipate the heat better than stock rotors and will last longer than stock. I expect to get better results with these over stock rotors. They fit on my car with no problem
Reviewed by DAVID K (DEPTFORD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 24, 2015 8:55 AM
These give me the added assurance of stooping my truck in any situation! Huge improvement over stock.
Reviewed by Richard W (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — May 20, 2015 10:28 PM
I replaced these because after 20k miles my stock rotors had hot spots. These rotors are amazing. The car stops on a dime and installation was a snap. I will be buying these in the future assuming the price stays the same!