Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships Between 12/29 - 12/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Built with pride in the USA
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
189 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim C (Perris, CA) — Dec 22, 2014 7:02 AM
Awesome product however when I received the boxes and got into the repair work I noticed that somebody labeled the rear rotors as the front with printed on labels. If I went by what it was labeled I would have done the job wrong.
Reviewed by Dylan M (SEMINOLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Dec 08, 2014 5:16 AM
Although these rotors are more pricey than other ones, you won't regret spending the extra money. They came in a very reasonable amount of time, have a great appearance, and operate just as the description says they should. They come with pre-existing studs and all you will need for parts is new inner and outer bearings and bearing seals. No pulsating with the brakes or steering wheel and you can really feel the difference from OEM brake rotors.
Reviewed by Tony M (Matthews, NC) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura TL — Nov 12, 2014 3:26 PM
My Acura tends to overheat normal rotors and cause warping so decided to try a step up in quality. Easy to install, braking excellent, very pleased so far. Time will tell if the drilled and slotts will prevent the warping problem.
Reviewed by Jason L (HEATHROW, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Nov 06, 2014 7:37 AM
Purchased these at a great price from AutoAnything. They look fantastic and perform equally as well. Self installed in the garage. Will be buying the rears for a matching set very soon.