- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your car, truck or SUV with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors and say goodbye to excessive heat, poor wet weather performance and dangerous brake fade
- Power Stop custom-designs their Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors on CAD-driven super computers for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors use both holes and slots to deliver optimal heat dissipation and out-gassing
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors maximize airflow across the disc's surface for greatly reduced temperatures
- Hole patterns are custom-engineered for your vehicle based on meticulous analysis of vane structures and locations
- The cross drilled holes on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are counter-sunk for smoother pad-to-rotor transition as well as reduced risks of stress risers and fractures
- Slots provide a direct conduit for gases to flow rapidly away from the center of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors
- Water and friction dust pass through the holes and down the slots on your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors for enhanced wet weather performance and cleaner surfaces
- Chilled temperatures can prolong the life of your brake pads and add a mean bite to your brake pedal
- You Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors are custom-built on CNC mills for a perfect, OEM fit on your year, make and model—no modifications needed
- Double disc grinding ensures that both sides of the rotor are even and free from runout and taper
- Power Stop backs your Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heat is the number-1 killer of brake performance. Likewise, when surface temperatures fall, your braking power rises. Douse the smoldering fire on your disc brakes with the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. The joint effort between the holes and slots rapidly cools the rotor's surface and adds an aggressive bite to your brake pedal.
Constant braking, emergency stops and spirited driving are no match for the fire-fighting abilities of your Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors. Heat, gas and brake dust flow through the holes and down the slots, keeping your rotors cool, clean and fade-free. Water too sluices through for better wet weather performance.
How effective are the Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors? On a vented Mustang, these mighty rotors ran around 50-200 degrees cooler than OEM discs! Plus, their silver or gold zinc dichromate coating blocks rust, corrosion and oxidation. Lastly, they include a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Cross Drilled and Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
267 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin N (WESTERVILLE, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Pontiac G5 — May 16, 2016 9:09 PM
These rotors are a good step above OEM performance. As my old ones were badly scored and already machined too thin I decided to purchase these as a replacement. After properly breaking in the carbon ceramic pads I paired with them following the very straight forward installation they performed very well. They are very smooth and very effective in hard braking. These rotors are well worth the extra money.
Reviewed by Dan C (Wharton, NJ) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — May 15, 2016 1:09 PM
Very disappointed for the amount of money that was paid and the performance of the product it was beyond pitiful less than 15,000 miles the front rotors completely failed all the holes and all the slots were full of brake dust to the point where I was afraid to drive the vehicle and was forced to buy a new set of rotors and pads
Reviewed by Kathryn B (New bedford, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Lincoln MKZ — May 13, 2016 7:26 AM
Good quality, nice fit. Only negative I found was the box said made in China. I think that should have been said about the product in the overview. Overall I hope they last longer than factory
Reviewed by Matthew B (MUSKEGON, MI) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Titan — May 12, 2016 3:15 AM
Put the rotors on 09 Titan, they are such an awesome improvement over stock rotors. It seems like every time you change pads you had to change rotors, so I'm giving these a try and see if they last longer. Easy install, they look great, braking seems better. I'm am so impressed with the customer service, auto anything is the best! If you have never dealt with them you are missing out.