- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Brembo GT Drilled Brake System is a complete braking kit that's custom-designed for demanding performance in your vehicle
- Proven and tested against Brembo's world-leading standards to ensure success in both high-performance and street driving
- Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Systems provide high-speed braking performance time after time by constantly keeping the performance pad surface fresh
- Engineered with a floating disc mounting system and a billet aluminum hat to reduce "unsprung weight" for lower temperatures, better handling and diminished heat-related stress
- Brembo GT Brakes' floating disc design also contributes to braking power and enhances pedal feel
- Includes all parts for a complete braking rebuild: cross-drilled discs, aluminum calipers, braided stainless steel brake lines, long-lasting aggressive-performance pads and pre-torqued aircraft-quality hardware
- Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Systems are built lightweight for maximum overall vehicle performance
- Integrated directional vane design vacuums heat out and away from the braking system for part life and performance gains
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems use four, six or eight-piston cast aluminum calipers (depending on your vehicle) that provide maximum braking force without the flex of sliding calipers
- A selection of four Brembo caliper colors is available: Red, Black, Yellow and Silver
- Brembo Brakes are fully compatible with the stock master cylinder and ABS components
- Installation time totals 1-1.5 hours per axle on most vehicles
- Ship pre-assembled where possible for smooth installation! (see note below)
- Sold in front and rear pairs when available
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
From the competition-hardened tracks of European racing hotbeds to street performance vehicles throughout the globe, nobody surpasses Brembo's engineering excellence. The mere sight of a Brembo Brakes caliper between chrome spokes translates to a world-class level of stopping power and status.
The Brembo GT Drilled Brake System is built for bite at any speed. Brembo's piston-powered calipers bring maximum force. The included aggressive pads are constantly refreshed by the stunning drilled discs for consistent performance. Yet, heat gasses are simultaneously vacuumed away with a directional vented design and floating disc setup.
Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems are made lightweight for true racing use. All discs, pads, braided metal brake lines, top-end hardware and your choice of 4 caliper colors are included. It's a stunning combination of style, performance and quality. 2-year warranty.
- Installation made easier! Brembo Brake Systems from AutoAnything ship with each wheel pre-assembled and packaged separately. Just pull the old parts, bolt on the new, bleed, bed, and enjoy the power.
- Gold-Tone Calipers available on Brembo Brakes for the Subaru WRX.
Brembo GT Drilled Brake Kit Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBERT S (Lido Beach, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Yukon XL — Jan 19, 2015 5:24 AM
They do not fit 12 Denali xl unless you spend 3k on new rims. it is not a bolt on as description inplies
Reviewed by Ka S (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi Q5 — May 14, 2012 8:44 PM
Very good performace brakes, for occasional race track driving. Installation was easy, simple, but bleeding it right was a nightmare; I installed it and bleeded it by myself at first, but the brakes just didn't works quite well as I was expected. So, I took it to an auto workshop and have it bleed by a professional, and now everything works well, LOVE IT.