Brembo GT Drilled Brake Kit
- Ships Between 5/07 - 5/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Brembo GT Drilled Brake System is a complete braking kit that's custom-designed for demanding performance in your vehicle
- Proven and tested against Brembo's world-leading standards to ensure success in both high-performance and street driving
- Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Systems provide high-speed braking performance time after time by constantly keeping the performance pad surface fresh
- Engineered with a floating disc mounting system and a billet aluminum hat to reduce "unsprung weight" for lower temperatures, better handling and diminished heat-related stress
- Brembo GT Brakes' floating disc design also contributes to braking power and enhances pedal feel
- Includes all parts for a complete braking rebuild: cross-drilled discs, aluminum calipers, braided stainless steel brake lines, long-lasting aggressive-performance pads and pre-torqued aircraft-quality hardware
- Brembo Gran Turismo Drilled Brake Systems are built lightweight for maximum overall vehicle performance
- Integrated directional vane design vacuums heat out and away from the braking system for part life and performance gains
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems use four, six or eight-piston cast aluminum calipers (depending on your vehicle) that provide maximum braking force without the flex of sliding calipers
- A selection of four Brembo caliper colors is available: Red, Black, Yellow and Silver
- Brembo Brakes are fully compatible with the stock master cylinder and ABS components
- Installation time totals 1-1.5 hours per axle on most vehicles
- Ship pre-assembled where possible for smooth installation! (see note below)
- Sold in front and rear pairs when available
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
From the competition-hardened tracks of European racing hotbeds to street performance vehicles throughout the globe, nobody surpasses Brembo's engineering excellence. The mere sight of a Brembo Brakes caliper between chrome spokes translates to a world-class level of stopping power and status.
The Brembo GT Drilled Brake System is built for bite at any speed. Brembo's piston-powered calipers bring maximum force. The included aggressive pads are constantly refreshed by the stunning drilled discs for consistent performance. Yet, heat gasses are simultaneously vacuumed away with a directional vented design and floating disc setup.
Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems are made lightweight for true racing use. All discs, pads, braided metal brake lines, top-end hardware and your choice of 4 caliper colors are included. It's a stunning combination of style, performance and quality. 2-year warranty.
- Installation made easier! Brembo Brake Systems from AutoAnything ship with each wheel pre-assembled and packaged separately. Just pull the old parts, bolt on the new, bleed, bed, and enjoy the power.
- Gold-Tone Calipers available on Brembo Brakes for the Subaru WRX.
Brembo GT Drilled Brake Kit Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ROBERT S (Lido Beach, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Yukon XL — Jan 19, 2015 5:24 AM
They do not fit 12 Denali xl unless you spend 3k on new rims. it is not a bolt on as description inplies
Reviewed by Ka Seng C (Chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Audi Q5 — May 14, 2012 8:44 PM
Very good performace brakes, for occasional race track driving. Installation was easy, simple, but bleeding it right was a nightmare; I installed it and bleeded it by myself at first, but the brakes just didn't works quite well as I was expected. So, I took it to an auto workshop and have it bleed by a professional, and now everything works well, LOVE IT.
Reviewed by Brian R (Sunnyvale, TX) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Feb 12, 2011 9:31 AM
Great fit with little mod. Haven't had a chance to drive aggressively yet but will do so shortly.