- Ships Between 9/21 - 9/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Brembo GT Slotted Brake System is tailored by Brembo for the most demanding drivers on the road
- Designed, tested and proven to perform with vigor at high speeds and on city streets
- Brembo Gran Turismo Slotted Brake Systems provide consistent performance with a slotted rotor design that is more structurally sound and always refreshing the pad surface
- Engineered with a floating disc mounting system and a billet aluminum hat to reduce "unsprung weight" for lower temperatures, better handling and diminished heat-related stress
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brakes' floating disc design also increases brake responsiveness and enhances pedal feel
- Complete kit incorporates the finest parts: slotted discs, aluminum calipers, braided stainless steel brake lines, long-lasting aggressive-performance pads and pre-torqued aircraft-quality hardware
- Brembo GT Slotted Brake Systems are built lightweight like true racing components
- Integrated directional vane design vacuums heat out and away from the braking system for part life and performance gains
- Brembo GT Brake Systems use four, six or eight-piston cast aluminum calipers (based on your vehicle) that provide maximum braking force without the flex of sliding calipers
- Includes your choice of Brembo Brakes caliper colors: Red, Black, Yellow and Silver
- Brembo Brakes are engineered to work with the stock master cylinder and ABS components
- Installation time totals 1-1.5 hours per axle on most vehicles
- Ship pre-assembled where possible for smooth installation! (see note below)
- Backed by a 2-year warranty
Some of the world's finest works of art hail from Italy. From the Sistine Chapel to stunning automotive masterpieces like Ferrari and Lamborghini, a symphony of creativity, ingenuity and passion weaves through every artistic triumph.
Born in Bergamo, Italy, Brembo Brakes create masterpieces of their own. In fact, Brembo GT Slotted Brake Systems exemplify automotive artwork, and are known worldwide to be the finest brake system available. Precision stopping performance in road and track alike stem from piston-powered calipers, "floating" slotted rotors, top shelf pads, stainless steel brake lines and engineering that works like new stop after stop.
Brembo Gran Turismo Slotted Brake Systems' fine construction also subdue heat. Each is properly vented to reduce stress, boosting the life of brake parts, and enhancing the pedal feel of Brembo Brakes. A feel that is widely considered a masterpiece. 2-year warranty.
- Installation made easier! Brembo Brake Systems from AutoAnything ship with each wheel pre-assembled and packaged separately. Just pull the old parts, bolt on the new, bleed, bed, and enjoy.
- Brembo Gran Turismo Brake Systems utilize larger discs and calipers than your stock system. While they will work with stock brake components, these oversized parts are typically too large for stock wheels and tires. 17" wheels or larger are recommended.
- Gold-Tone Calipers available on Brembo Brakes for the Subaru WRX.
Brembo GT Slotted Brake Kit Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Walter A (Los Altos, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Volvo C30 — May 19, 2015 7:34 AM
Kit purchased for my 2011 Volvo C 30. Unlike the photo above, this kit has the standard one piece rotors. You could not ask for anything more from Brembo's GT upgrade kit. From packaging to fit and finish, this is an outstanding product. Everything you need, other than tools, brake fluid and skill, is provided. The printed directions are easy to follow with good illustrations on high quality paper. Everything fit together with no modification required. I would buy again.
Reviewed by Edward A (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA) — Sep 12, 2013 11:45 PM
I have an APR S3 spec GTI and with the substantial increase in torque and horsepower I needed a brake upgrade that was more than up to the challenge . The Brembo 6piston kit performs very well , and as an additional bonus, looks outstanding!
Reviewed by KRISTEN A (Long Beach, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Jun 23, 2012 7:53 AM
I LOVE THE WAY THEY HANDLE, AND THEY LOOK GREAT IN MY 2010 MIATA MX5