- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors are widely regarded as the world's finest factory-style replacement discs
- Forged from high-carbon cast iron that guarantees top performance in any driving situation
- These Brembo Sport Rotors utilize a cross-drilled design that evacuates heat and refreshes brake pad surfaces for better bite
- Drilled surface also wicks water away from the rotor surface, noticeably improving brake response in wet weather conditions
- Brembo Cross-Drilled Sport Rotors are directionally vented for maximum grip and centrifugal evacuation of heat gasses
- Made to directly replace your stock rotors without the need for additional parts, modification or larger wheels
- Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors work with the stock calipers and other brake components including ABS parts
- Manufactured entirely in Brembo Brake facilities across the world
- Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors have earned prestigious European TUV certification for quality
- Reduces braking sound
- Your Brembo Sport Drilled Rotors are backed by a 2-year warranty
The world-renowned stopping power of Brembo can be had without replacing your vehicle's stock brake system. Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors directly replace marginal factory parts with high-quality counterparts that outperform all others.
Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors utilize choice high-carbon cast iron for their disc. This guarantees top performance in both street cruising and high-speed motoring, and reduces braking noise.
With their cross-drilled design, Brembo Sport Rotors provide more bite when it counts. The holes provide a clear path for heat and moisture to escape, helping Brembo Sport Rotors perform in any element.
Brembo Sport Rotors work directly with stock brake components, installing fast and fitting superbly. Brembo Sport Rotors even fit with the stock wheels and tires, making this set an easy upgrade. Indeed, world-class stopping power has never been more accessible than with premium Brembo Sport Cross-Drilled Rotors. 2-year warranty.
Brembo Sport Drilled Rotors Customer Reviews
62 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alexandr G (Milton, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TSX — Mar 10, 2016 8:04 AM
Brembo rotors works very good, breaking twice faster then stock. Highly recommended
Reviewed by Paul G (WOODBRIDGE, CT) — Sep 14, 2014 7:18 PM
I recently had the Brembo Rotors and Hawk Pads noted in the title installed in my 14 year old,2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT w 195,000 miles on it. THe braking is very strong, smooth,vibration free and quiet with little dust. The stopping power and control are noticeably better than when I drove it home from the dealer in April of 2000.