Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors are known around the world as the finest replacement rotors available
- Powered by high-carbon cast iron for top performance in any driving situation and reduced braking noise
- These Brembo Sport Rotors harness slotted rotor technology that rapidly vents heat—even when combined with racing pads on the track
- Slotted veins sweep water and dust away from the disc and pad surfaces, making for excellent braking in any conditions
- Brembo Slotted Sport Rotors are directionally-designed for maximum grip and centrifugal venting of heat
- Directly replaces the stock rotors without the need for relocating the caliper or using larger wheels
- Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors work with the stock calipers and other brake components including ABS parts
- Crafted under strict controls at Brembo's state-of-the-art facilities
- Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors carry the prestigious European TUV certification of quality
- Your Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors are backed by a 2-year warranty
More than just brakes-or even high performance brakes-Brembo makes the world's premier brake system parts. This level of prestige is echoed in Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors, and their unsurpassed stopping bite.
High speed and high performance driving or milder street running alike, Brembo Sport Rotors flat-out thrive. Their slotted surface design spins heat, moisture and dust away from the braking surface, while the cast iron disc material accomplishes all-out resistance to stress.
Born to directly replace stock discs, Brembo Sport Rotors fit fast and work with the remaining factory brake components-no oversized wheels necessary. Even stock calipers are utilized in their original position.
From powerful sports cars on the speed-hungry tracks of their Bergamo, Italy birthplace to your automobile, Brembo puts on the brakes. With Brembo Slotted Sport Rotors, experiencing the legendary Brembo feel has never been easier. 2-year warranty.
Brembo Sport Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesus M (GLENDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 1995 Acura Integra — Jun 28, 2013 12:05 PM
Installed on a 95 integra sedan making 357whp 379wtq, they have great stopping power over own with ebc green stuff pads, minimal dust but they do make some noise, not too much. I used them before for track and they were awsome with the environment yellow stuff. Overall for daily driving I would stick with oem and some posi quiet pads.
Reviewed by Larry F (Santa Maria, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Apr 01, 2012 10:27 AM
Definetely helped my Tundra stop smoother and with less pedal effort. Eliminated rotor warp issue that plagues this model.
Reviewed by Earl S (Accokeek, MD) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Nov 19, 2011 8:51 PM
I found the anti-rust finish coating to be a poor choice of material and the process of removing it a royal pain... particularly the warning that if not done properly, irregular breaking patterns could develop. I also did not like having to temper the steel of the rotors by having to drive my vehicle through about 30 or more breaking maneuvers. This should have been done in a shop prior to sale. Evidently, Brembo ain't what they used to be.
Reviewed by Felipe C (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2002 BMW X5 — Sep 16, 2009 9:37 AM
My x5 has armor it weighs 600 pounds more than the stock Bmw. The stock rotors were bent at least two times because of overweight since the new Brembo rotors there has been no problems. Will have to see what happens in the future: Thank you for your time sincerely Felipe