- Ships By 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Close the divide between your lifted rig and your brakes with Skyjacker's Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- These elongated Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines are custom-built and specially sized for your year, make and model
- Made rugged from braided stainless steel—safe for off-road treks and highway commutes alike
- The Stainless Steel Brake Lines' heavyweight, factory-style fittings deliver a tight fit
- An extruded polyurethane coating prevents chaffing
- Your Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines are available for both your front and rear brakes
Length does matter. Lifting your rig creates a wide gap between your master cylinder and your brakes. Stock brake lines fall short, but Skyjacker's rugged Stainless Steel Brake Lines go the extra mile. They're custom-made to reach all the way down for a snug fit on your Skyjacker lifted truck or SUV.
With over 30 years of rock-climbing, trail-conquering and adventure-seeking experience, Skyjacker knows how to craft hard-wearing off-road parts. That's why they use only the most durable materials in your Stainless Steel Brake Lines. Braided stainless steel for strength. Heavy-duty fittings for a factory mount. Lastly, an exclusive extruded polyurethane coating to combat chaffing.
Stopping is essential, especially when you're out on the trail. Skyjacker's Stainless Steel Brake Lines ensure that your most important pedal works when you need it most.
- All installed products are non-returnable.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Skyjacker Braided Stainless Steel Brake Lines Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles L (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 1979 Ford F-250 — Apr 16, 2015 7:11 AM
These stainless brake lines mounted up extremely easily. They are a much needed upgrade over the traditional rubber lines.
Reviewed by Bruce W (Mishawaka, IN) Reviewed for a 1986 Ford Bronco II — Nov 07, 2014 5:41 AM
Brakes lines were still approx 4 inches too short. Flare nipple on caliper end angled away from attachment point on frame. Kit did not include retainers and frame mounts that appear in on-line picture.
Reviewed by Brian H (Diberville, MS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Oct 29, 2014 6:10 AM
If there is any better made lines than these I would like to see them. Thanks!