Hawk LTS Brake Pads
- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
273 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Oliver O (Lake Zurich, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-350 — May 16, 2015 5:02 AM
I replaced the Hawk Super Duty pads I had on the truck after 6-months because they were just too dirty and noisy. I periodically haul a 12-ton flatbed trailer, and the LTS pads have worked as well as the SD's.
Reviewed by Clay H (Endicott, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Outlook — May 13, 2015 6:27 AM
These pads cleanly replaced my old ones, and installed just right (my first brake job). One thing to note is they did not come with the little metal clips that hold the pads in place on the caliper. I wish those were included (or that I knew to buy them separately)
Reviewed by James C (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Avalanche — May 12, 2015 5:34 AM
Bought these because I thought they were rated very high, advertisment said no squeal, very low dust. Well they are the noiseist brakes ive ever had and they leave a lot of dust. Im very dissatisfied to say the least after paying all that money.
Reviewed by Michael S (Port Saint Lucie, FL) — May 08, 2015 12:28 PM
I have a 2012 SHO with the performance pkg, which included more aggressive pads. These have much better bite once they warm up and avg grip when cold. Not sure I would use these in a cold climate. Overall, here in Florida they are better than stock and give a decently firm pedal.