- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
281 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas P. M (RIDGEWOOD, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Armada — Oct 01, 2015 3:01 AM
These are the only brakes I use on my nissan armada front and rear for thelast 4 years
Reviewed by Scott B (Woodinville, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi Q7 — Sep 17, 2015 9:38 PM
Purchased to replace OEM front pads in 2013 Audi Q7. Installation was easy and the package contained some grease which was helpful. These pads also accommodated the brake sensor wires without issue. We bed the brakes based on the instructions given on the box. There was a short period after where we heard a slight squeak under light braking but that quickly went away and has not returned in the few hundred miles the SUV has been driven since. The pads feel extremely similar to the OEM pads.
Reviewed by Donald E (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Sep 02, 2015 5:24 AM
I had 69K on my GMC Sierra 1500 4WD. I had some front rotor wobble, so decided to change front rotors and put new pads on. OEM ceramics were only half worn, but put these on after reading reviews. They don't fade as much, are quiet, a bit dustier. Anxious to see how they last and how they perform when towing.