Hawk LTS Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 4/02 - 4/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
263 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shannon R (Oak Harbor, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Jan 28, 2015 9:02 PM
These are great pads and would definitely recommend them to a friend but it is insane that they do not come with retainer clips. The last thing that I wanted to do was to throw on my old clips but I had to do or do twice the work while I waited for new ones to come in. Hawk has to fix this!
Reviewed by adam s (FOLSOM, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota 4Runner — Jan 17, 2015 1:26 AM
After researching for days on brake pads, the forums seemed to positively review the Hawk brand, and they were well reviewed by friends who have them on their Tundra and STI. I broke them in properly, but it still seemed to take a few days of normal driving before they didn't feel weak right out of the garage. Now that they've been on for a couple of weeks, they're showing significant stopping power over the OEM pads. This will give me the braking confidence I need for my offroad trips this year
Reviewed by Michael H (SAINT JOSEPH, MI) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 14, 2015 2:58 AM
Great product at a reasonable price a lot better than what came on my jeep
Reviewed by Peter S (AMARILLO, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jan 05, 2015 11:27 AM
I was impressed with the quality and the ease of installation. I noticed a difference in stopping as soon as I changed all the ceramic pads to semi metallic.