- Save 20% Use Promo Code 113420
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
289 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kyle c (GREENVILLE, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jan 28, 2016 6:55 PM
Nothing special, they're brake pads. Purchased as upgrade over stock pads worn out after 100k miles. Exact fit, no noise, stopping power difference not noticeable over OEM.
Reviewed by John B (HUMBLE, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Dec 28, 2015 11:18 AM
Seem like really good brake pads. Installed them front and rear, and they really bite good. Better than factory pads. Would recommend them. Courious as to the pad life.
Reviewed by Greg K (Glenshaw, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Dec 15, 2015 7:01 AM
Very easy to install. Comes with lubricant and very well made. Will buy again
Reviewed by Matt L (CRITTENDEN, KY) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 11, 2015 5:58 PM
These pads are very well made with thick backing plates. They are quiet and improved stopping distant when towing in my Tundra. Combined these with cyro rotors from Centric and expect this to last a good long time.
Reviewed by Brook D (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Dec 02, 2015 8:28 PM
Hi,I have a 2008 Dodge Ram 1500 and this is the first time I tried the Hawks LTS . They work really great with my cross drill rotors. As soon I need to a plied my brakes . The response time is GREAT . I'll definitely well purchase this brake pads again When it's time to change them again.