- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads utilize specialized ferro-carbon pad technology to provide superior stopping power for your full-sized truck or SUV
- Expertly dissipates the higher temperatures of your brake system far better than stock pads
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads muffle braking noise to an absolute minimum for such a high-performance pad
- Keeps your wheels cleaner with significantly less dust than a stock pad
- Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast superior brake fade resistance for consistent stopping bite every time you hit the brakes
- Provides the best of many worlds with enhanced performance and excellent pad life, keeping your rig on the road longer
- Directly replaces tired stock pads—no installation hassles
- Your Hawk LTS Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Your towering truck or surly SUV rules the road. But, the big automakers may have shortchanged your rig on stopping power. Leave it to Hawk Performance and their all-new LTS Brake Pads to put plenty of braking bite back into your big dog.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads handle the heat generated by your truck or SUV's big brakes. Unlike stock pads that are plagued by brake fade, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are specially designed to resist fade and provide consistent grip stop after stop. Hawk LTS Brake Pads can do this by dissipating heat better than any other severe duty pad.
While they're big on performance, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are small on two of your least favorite brake nuisances: dust and noise. In fact, Hawk LTS Brake Pads are extremely quiet for a performance pad and keep your wheels cleaner longer. Best yet, your Hawk LTS Brake Pads boast a Lifetime Warranty.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk LTS Brake Pads Customer Reviews
277 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen L (FRONT ROYAL, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 07, 2015 6:28 AM
I have used a variety of pads on my 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, including EBC. The Hawk LTS pads leave them all in the dust. Pair them with good slotted rotors and they will never let you down They bite and do not fade. Some dust, but well worth it. I will never use anything else on light truck or SUV.
Reviewed by Christopher M (Stamford, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Titan — Jun 26, 2015 5:19 AM
I bought a complete set, front and rear. They arrived well packaged. The pads are wrapped and secured inside the box to reduce the odds of shipping damage to near zero. Also come with high-temp grease. Most other suppliers leave this out and you have to buy separately. Fit is perfect, function is great. Better stopping power and less annoying wheel dust. Overall an excellent pad for a working half-ton truck.
Reviewed by Bernard M (Memphis, TN) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jun 04, 2015 6:02 PM
I have not yet installed this set of Hawk LTS pads but it is my second set. The first set lasted me 6 years about 60,000 miles. They are almost down to the wear groove so I ordered another set. they have good stopping power, no noise and little dust.
Reviewed by Oliver O (Lake Zurich, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-350 — May 16, 2015 5:02 AM
I replaced the Hawk Super Duty pads I had on the truck after 6-months because they were just too dirty and noisy. I periodically haul a 12-ton flatbed trailer, and the LTS pads have worked as well as the SD's.