Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
354 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ed m (DEMAREST, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 Audi RS4 — May 09, 2015 10:54 AM
Low dust, not as much bite as the pads I just took out, feels like the stock pads from the factory.
Reviewed by David O (Murrieta, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — May 06, 2015 8:16 PM
Installed them in a 2012 Camaro SS....30% better braking. Anything Auto was very helpful...quick delivery.
Reviewed by Ralph T (MIAMI, FL) — Apr 30, 2015 1:12 PM
It is a little early to say what changes are over OE pads as it is only the second day of use. So far they are quite in operation and give excellent feedback through the foot when braking. No doubt they will become better as the miles ramp up.
Reviewed by Mick V (ALSIP, IL) — Apr 30, 2015 8:55 AM
I wanted to give it some time before completing a review. After six months I can say that there has not been a single squeal or any other noise. Brake dust is waaay reduced. And braking performance - initial bite and sustained stopping power are terrific. I know I compromised extreme track duty, but I do not race the car, so these are the ideal pads for me.
Reviewed by Larry K (ASHEVILLE, NC) — Apr 28, 2015 4:29 PM
I installed The Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads on the front of my 2002 Chrysler Prowler. I paired them with a new set of Stop Tech Drilled and Slotted rotors. I can tell quite a bit of difference in the stopping power. They have also reduced the stopping distance. I have done several panic stops (the road leading to my home is fairly straight and has very little traffic). I did not notice any pulling or fading. I have also not heard any noise at all from the pads.