- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
404 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David B (Livermore, CA) Reviewed for a 2017 Cadillac ATS — Nov 09, 2016 8:05 AM
I change out the stock pads on any new car I buy. They are low dust, easy on rotors and last longer than most pads. They have a goof feel and short stopping distance.
Reviewed by Ricky B (MODESTO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Challenger — Sep 27, 2016 1:00 PM
I replaced four year old original pads with Hawk PC Pads, and they are excellent performers.
Reviewed by Peter G (Irvine, CA) — Sep 21, 2016 10:49 AM
Use these pads on all of my cars Corvette M-Cars Trucks Sedans. Excellent initial cold braking which improves once they warm up. Rotor friendly last longer than OEM. Low dust which easily cleans off your expensive wheels with soap and water.
Reviewed by Walt F (RALEIGH, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Audi S4 — Sep 15, 2016 6:28 AM
Had upgraded front pads to Hawk HPS 5.0 and was pleased with the pads and less dust than stock. With Hawk on all 4 corners I can really feel the better response and quicker stop times. Highly recommended, better performance, very low dust and no noise. Brake fluid will be next.