- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
415 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cecilia P (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Audi Q5 — May 24, 2017 7:24 AM
This was my first time installing brake pads.After researching I decided to go with the Hawk PC pads.Installation was a breeze.Some reviews stated they were noisy.From backing out of garage to going through break in procedure, I never heard any noise.As far as dust, there is none.Factory Mintex pads gave off a ton of dust.After driving around for 2 weeks, rims are still clean.I would highly recommend these brake pads.
Reviewed by Chad R (WINTER GARDEN, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Civic — May 18, 2017 8:21 PM
Prefect fit. So far they're great. Quiet and they definitely stop better than the oem pads.
Reviewed by Gavin T (ANSONIA, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Acura TSX — Apr 07, 2017 9:17 PM
This is my second pair of hawk performance brake pads (ordered the same set for the front). They have great stopping power, low brake dust, and low brake nose. I will definitely be purchasing this item in the future.