- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
560 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Justin M (Lakewood, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Sunday at 2:27 PM
I've used Hawk pads for over 15 years now on street and race vehicles, and they never fail to do their job and exceed my expectations! I had experienced the infamous horrible squealing from the front brakes on my 2014 Charger R/T whenever I was coming to a slow stop; sounded like a freight train stopping,I went through many pads from Duralast GT's, to EBC Yellow's/Red's, But these Hawk's did the trick!!! NO More Screeching!! Don't hesitate to go with Hawks!!! You won't ever be disappointed!
Reviewed by Fown-Ming T (DIAMOND BAR, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Acura TSX — Jan 10, 2018 4:25 PM
When my OEM pads wore out, i decided to try the Hawk Ceramic pads along with Centric rotors. Good move. The new brake setup grab alot harder than the stock OE ones. The Hawk pads offer more stopping power, more aggressive bite with great feel. My wheels are also much cleaner now! These pads do not give off much brake dust. I would gladly purchase Hawk pads again in the future.
Reviewed by Kyle H (RINGGOLD, GA) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Nov 30, 2017 6:11 AM
Toyota Tundra excellent pads for everyday use. Excellent for towing with 28' boat!
Reviewed by Doug R (Albion, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Corvette — Nov 28, 2017 3:46 AM
Pads are great quality. Provide the stopping performance that I wanted with hardly any annoying break dust. Thus far, no squeaks either. Pads included grease to apply to back of pads to eliminate vibrations that causes squeaking.