- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Click here to find the right brake pad compound for your vehicle (PDF)
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads include the celebrated grip of a Hawk performance brake pad with significantly reduced dust versus a stock pad
- Utilizes a performance ceramic compound that also diminishes noise, vibration and harshness
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are the ideal replacement brake pads for keeping wheels looking sharper longer
- Engineered for stable friction output to stifle brake fade, extend pad life and be rotor-friendly
- Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads match other performance pads stop-for-stop without the noise of a standard performance pad
- Crafted to directly replace your stock brake pads without any additional hassles
- Burnished at the factory and ready to be bedded with your rotors
- Your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are covered by a Lifetime Warranty
Performance brake pads are fantastic, giving the advanced driver more stopping bite on city streets and the chance to sneak onto the track occasionally. They come with one major drawback, though: dust. That is, until Hawk changed performance brakes.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry the tradition of stopping strength you expect from Hawk, yet leave the extra dust, well, in the dust. Thanks to these specially engineered Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads, performance drivers with sweet wheels have an alternative that preserves shine.
Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads are also rotor-friendly and low-noise, reducing friction and vibration like a Hawk pad should. They fit fast in place of stock pads, and Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads come burnished and ready to be bedded. What's even better, your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads carry a Lifetime Warranty.
Why not stop your ride with the best of all worlds? For low dust, minimized noise and top performance, swoop down on Hawk Ceramic Brake Pads.
- All Hawk Performance Brake Pads are burnished at the factory. However, for maximum performance, each Hawk Brake Pad should be bedded-in with your rotors (new or used). Bedding instructions are included with the pads.
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
366 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by anthony s (BLOOMING GROVE, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Sep 04, 2015 8:30 AM
I use hawk pads on all my vehicles. Great stopping power and very little brake dust.
Reviewed by WILLIAM K (CAMDENTON, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Corvette — Aug 28, 2015 10:40 PM
Purchased ceramic brakes due to brake dust from factory pads. Now I have light gray dust in a lesser amount and wheels look cleaner. The real benefit is the way they operate. Smooth and feel great with greater stopping power. These brakes are terrific
Reviewed by arron s (Twentynine Palms, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Aug 26, 2015 12:28 AM
The pads are great! Shipping took a rediculous amount of time. However, the pads have extroidinary stopping power and are extremely quiet.
Reviewed by Andrew M (Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Legacy — Jul 29, 2015 11:37 AM
After lots of research I purchased these to go with my new drilled and slotted rotors. I followed every installation step to the tee (both for the rotors and the pads), but I get a ton of break noise with these pads. They have been on for a few months and have not gotten any better. I am currently looking into different pads. Overall I am very disappointed...