SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit
- Ships Between 12/10 - 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revamp your brake system without taking on a second mortgage with SSBC's Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit
- Custom-built for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit includes everything you need for a major brake upgrade: Turbo Slotted Rotors, aggressive pads, and burly mounting hardware
- SSBC's Tubo Slotted Rotors feature curved slots to draw air over the disc's surface for greater cooling
- The slots also vent brake gasses to fight off brake fade
- All Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kits come with SSBC's tight-gripping, long-lasting performance brake pads
- Direct replacement installation—no fabrication or modification needed
- SSBC backs your Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit with a 1-year warranty
Transform your spongy, weak-kneed brake system into a lean, mean stopping machine with SSBC's Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit. Custom-sized for your vehicle, this aggressive set of rotors delivers track-proven technology to your wheels for aggressive performance. Faster stops, nearly no fade, and sharp looks are just a wrench-turn away.
Forget about piecing together a brake system-SSBC's Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit come complete with everything you need: Turbo Slotted Rotors, performance pads, and robust hardware. Plus, the slotted disc surface vents heat and gas for cooler use and almost no fade. Topped off with SSBC's specially formulated pads, the Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit adds a serious bite to your brake pedal.
Though your SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit is incredibly powerful, the installation is painless. Simply swap out your stock discs and pads, and your ready to roll. The OE sizing of the rotors and pads means zero modification. And, you get a 1-year warranty.
SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason c (homestead, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 28, 2013 3:39 AM
Install went great and my truck stops great. I've already taken it to the race track and I couldn't be happier. Great product
Reviewed by Brandon B (Yukon, OK) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 26, 2013 1:20 AM
they stop my 90 chevy way faster than stock brakes could ever dream of doing
Reviewed by fred t (wesley chapel, FL) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Mustang — May 11, 2012 5:04 AM
The kit was all I expected from SSBC.The quality , looks and ease of installation was great. Will recommend to all our Mustang friends.
Reviewed by David H (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy S10 Pickup — Apr 23, 2012 9:43 AM
For me I wanted a slotted rotor kit to step up from just performance brake pads by Hawk. Those kits start at around 1,000. SSBC offers this kit to fit with your factor calipers at a great price in comparison. If you know your way around your vehicles brakes you should be fine with install. If not, watch a youtube video and have at it and it'll be a great learning experience.