SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit
- Ships Between 5/08 - 5/12
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Revamp your brake system without taking on a second mortgage with SSBC's Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit
- Custom-built for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Your SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit includes everything you need for a major brake upgrade: Turbo Slotted Rotors, aggressive pads, and burly mounting hardware
- SSBC's Tubo Slotted Rotors feature curved slots to draw air over the disc's surface for greater cooling
- The slots also vent brake gasses to fight off brake fade
- All Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kits come with SSBC's tight-gripping, long-lasting performance brake pads
- Direct replacement installation—no fabrication or modification needed
- SSBC backs your Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit with a 1-year warranty
Transform your spongy, weak-kneed brake system into a lean, mean stopping machine with SSBC's Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit. Custom-sized for your vehicle, this aggressive set of rotors delivers track-proven technology to your wheels for aggressive performance. Faster stops, nearly no fade, and sharp looks are just a wrench-turn away.
Forget about piecing together a brake system-SSBC's Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit come complete with everything you need: Turbo Slotted Rotors, performance pads, and robust hardware. Plus, the slotted disc surface vents heat and gas for cooler use and almost no fade. Topped off with SSBC's specially formulated pads, the Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit adds a serious bite to your brake pedal.
Though your SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit is incredibly powerful, the installation is painless. Simply swap out your stock discs and pads, and your ready to roll. The OE sizing of the rotors and pads means zero modification. And, you get a 1-year warranty.
SSBC Short Stop Slotted Rotor Kit Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesus D R (ODESSA, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Hummer H2 — Mar 12, 2015 12:27 PM
Disc and brake pads fit right in, easy installation. No problems what so ever.
Reviewed by Dan L (Otis, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 27, 2015 1:54 PM
The rotors and pads worked out well Too bad it took me 5 years to put them on!! I got lazy.
Reviewed by jason c (homestead, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Aug 28, 2013 3:39 AM
Install went great and my truck stops great. I've already taken it to the race track and I couldn't be happier. Great product
Reviewed by Brandon B (Yukon, OK) Reviewed for a 1990 Chevy C/K 1500 — Mar 26, 2013 1:20 AM
they stop my 90 chevy way faster than stock brakes could ever dream of doing