- Ships Between 8/07 - 8/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Sport Rotors ensure optimal braking performance with their unique design
- Directly replaces stock discs
- No modification needed
- More powerful braking than stock discs
- Wide-mouth slots cool surface temperatures by expelling hot gasses
- Precisely-bored dimples protect against brake fade
- No cracking allowed: Dimpled rotors feature stable construction
- Constructed for durability and optimal strength for the long haul
- Pre-balanced for wobble-free, smooth use
- Anodized-zinc coating prevents corrosion
- Available in pairs for the front and rear of your vehicle
- EBC Sport Rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
When you come to a sudden stop, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your brakes are up to par. Whether you screech to a halt or lightly tap on the pedal, the friction increases your discs’ temperatures. Keep your discs at cooler temps and ensure that your brakes are in for the long run by investing in EBC Sport Rotors.
These Sport Rotors provide optimal braking performance thanks to their ability to keep your discs cooler, no matter how much sudden stopping you do. The wide-mouth slots on your EBC Sport Brake Rotors draw air over the rotor’s surface to cool the discs. Dirt and debris are simultaneously pushed to the rotor’s edge, resulting in extended durability, improved looks and even pad wear.
EBC Sport Brakes feature precision dimples designed to combat brake fade. These dimpled rotors break down brake gasses for firm pedal response, and their high-quality construction ensures that they last for years to come. With the black or gold anodized-zinc coating available, you can achieve a sporty look while protecting your new rotors from corrosion. For added peace-of-mind, your EBC rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
722 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Pete S (WESTCLIFFE, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Saturday at 7:25 AM
Good stopping power. Yellow stuff bake pads. GD Sport rotors. They say you might here some wind noise but I don't here anything 2008 Dodge Ram 3500 6.7 Cummins
Reviewed by Victor B (Linden, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Infiniti G37 — Thursday at 3:56 PM
East to install, have 500 miles on them, great feed back on pedal. They are a bit noisey but managable, hopefully that will disapte with further break in miles.
Reviewed by R (DALLAS, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 23, 2015 5:35 AM
I ordered these for my 2013 Tacoma 4x4 with 3" lift along with a set of the green pads. The the setup has a great feel and look really nice also. They fit on the truck perfect and I have no shake in the steering wheel when I press the brakes (this is why I changed the rotors to start with) They are a little pricey but time will tell if they are worth the extra money!
- ebc brakes
- ebc ultimax slotted rotors
- power slot cryo rotors
- red stuff brake pads
- mercedes benz brake pads
- ford truck brake parts
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- dodge ram brake lines
- jeep wrangler performance chip
- f150 brake pads
- car travel bags
- custom car dashboard covers
- windshield wipers free shipping