EBC Sport Rotors
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 112620
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Sport Rotors ensure optimal braking performance with their unique design
- Directly replaces stock discs
- No modification needed
- More powerful braking than stock discs
- Wide-mouth slots cool surface temperatures by expelling hot gasses
- Precisely-bored dimples protect against brake fade
- No cracking allowed: Dimpled rotors feature stable construction
- Constructed for durability and optimal strength for the long haul
- Pre-balanced for wobble-free, smooth use
- Anodized-zinc coating prevents corrosion
- Available in pairs for the front and rear of your vehicle
- EBC Sport Rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
When you come to a sudden stop, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your brakes are up to par. Whether you screech to a halt or lightly tap on the pedal, the friction increases your discs’ temperatures. Keep your discs at cooler temps and ensure that your brakes are in for the long run by investing in EBC Sport Rotors.
These Sport Rotors provide optimal braking performance thanks to their ability to keep your discs cooler, no matter how much sudden stopping you do. The wide-mouth slots on your EBC Sport Brake Rotors draw air over the rotor’s surface to cool the discs. Dirt and debris are simultaneously pushed to the rotor’s edge, resulting in extended durability, improved looks and even pad wear.
EBC Sport Brakes feature precision dimples designed to combat brake fade. These dimpled rotors break down brake gasses for firm pedal response, and their high-quality construction ensures that they last for years to come. With the black or gold anodized-zinc coating available, you can achieve a sporty look while protecting your new rotors from corrosion. For added peace-of-mind, your EBC rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
683 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David H (East Hartford, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 7:46 AM
The ebc rotors and pass are stylish and of high quality! I am very happy with the updated look and performance.
Reviewed by Randy K (MANKATO, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 16, 2014 2:30 PM
The rotors are well made I like the coating on the rotors they were easy to install, I also bought the EBC green pads and recommend them they live up to my expectations as well. I bought the rotor and pads as an upgrade over stock as I pull a heavier boat and trailer I have noticed and improvement over the stock parts a worthwhile upgrade for anybody who pulls a boat around.
Reviewed by Isaac G (NEW ATHENS, IL) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 08, 2014 7:34 PM
Had problems with rotors warping. Upgraded to EBC sport rotors,green stuff pads, and new calipers. 5000 miles later ,rotors are still good.
Reviewed by Tyler T (Calais, ME) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 03, 2014 12:14 PM
I installed these rotors with EBC Green Supreme pads and new calipers in august 2014. They weren't on a month before I noticed shaking while breaking... Warped...this is on a tacoma (light truck)I don't haul anything and use brakes sparringly. The OEM rotors lasted years! When they started showing signs of warping, I decided to go with the best of the best to replace them. EBC Sport...or so I thought...
- ebc brakes
- ebc ultimax slotted rotors
- power slot cryo rotors
- red stuff brake pads
- mercedes benz brake pads
- ford truck brake parts
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- dodge ram brake lines
- jeep wrangler performance chip
- f150 brake pads
- car travel bags
- custom car dashboard covers
- windshield wipers free shipping