EBC Sport Rotors
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 112610
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Sport Rotors ensure optimal braking performance with their unique design
- Directly replaces stock discs
- No modification needed
- More powerful braking than stock discs
- Wide-mouth slots cool surface temperatures by expelling hot gasses
- Precisely-bored dimples protect against brake fade
- No cracking allowed: Dimpled rotors feature stable construction
- Constructed for durability and optimal strength for the long haul
- Pre-balanced for wobble-free, smooth use
- Anodized-zinc coating prevents corrosion
- Available in pairs for the front and rear of your vehicle
- EBC Sport Rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
When you come to a sudden stop, the last thing you want to worry about is whether or not your brakes are up to par. Whether you screech to a halt or lightly tap on the pedal, the friction increases your discs’ temperatures. Keep your discs at cooler temps and ensure that your brakes are in for the long run by investing in EBC Sport Rotors.
These Sport Rotors provide optimal braking performance thanks to their ability to keep your discs cooler, no matter how much sudden stopping you do. The wide-mouth slots on your EBC Sport Brake Rotors draw air over the rotor’s surface to cool the discs. Dirt and debris are simultaneously pushed to the rotor’s edge, resulting in extended durability, improved looks and even pad wear.
EBC Sport Brakes feature precision dimples designed to combat brake fade. These dimpled rotors break down brake gasses for firm pedal response, and their high-quality construction ensures that they last for years to come. With the black or gold anodized-zinc coating available, you can achieve a sporty look while protecting your new rotors from corrosion. For added peace-of-mind, your EBC rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
693 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyrell B (Bothell, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Thursday at 9:18 AM
I have had these rotors on 3 of my vehicles, great every time. They are a little louder.
Reviewed by Frank G (Eustis, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Feb 19, 2015 8:05 AM
These rotors replaced a pair of drilled and slotted rotors that had been heated from track use to the point that the shop could not get their rotor lathe to cut a new surface on the old rotors. The EBC rotors and red brake pads fully restored the brakes on my GTO to a level of braking that I had not experienced during my ownership of this vehicle. The pads work better and have great feel. The rotors are true and smooth in braking.
Reviewed by Aaron S (NAPA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Jan 21, 2015 10:10 AM
Just had these installed and they are still breaking in. Will have to get used to more noise than the standard OE rotors without any dimples or slots. I do love the look of these rotors on my Charger
- ebc brakes
- ebc ultimax slotted rotors
- power slot cryo rotors
- red stuff brake pads
- mercedes benz brake pads
- ford truck brake parts
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- dodge ram brake lines
- jeep wrangler performance chip
- f150 brake pads
- car travel bags
- custom car dashboard covers
- windshield wipers free shipping