EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And, there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot stops heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
192 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Khoranhlai M (Lithonia, GA) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda Accord — Nov 03, 2014 11:47 AM
I did research on the best brakes and EBC came up. I'm very impressed. I'm a fast driver, so I need good stopping power. These brakes don't disappoint. I'm very pleased with my purchase. Not to mention the price was great!
Reviewed by William M (SUSSEX, NJ) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon — Oct 12, 2014 4:55 PM
Parts came in 3 days easy install. Awesome combo. Excellent product great job auto anything
Reviewed by Michael T (DADEVILLE, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Ridgeline — Oct 10, 2014 5:56 AM
Rear brake pad replacement. noticed a difference in stopping power immediately after break-in.
Reviewed by Moses K (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 05, 2014 2:21 AM
Love the pads. Especially for the price. Fit great and installation was pretty straight forward.