- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most performance brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot helps prevent heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
254 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Long N (San Diego, CA) — Monday at 11:18 AM
This is a quality brake pad that I bought to replace the Akebono brake that created a lot of high pitch noise when in reverse. So far, I like it....
Reviewed by james c (MYERSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Altima — Mar 09, 2017 3:55 PM
this is now my 2nd and 3rd full set I have installed on three of my cars. No issuses, surprises, just excellent
Reviewed by Roberto P (Riverside, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Mazda 3 — Feb 24, 2017 9:52 AM
The pads are priced reasonably and work as good (if not better) than the OEM pads they replaced
Reviewed by Jeffrey Y (Westmont, IL) Reviewed for a 2012 Scion tC — Feb 03, 2017 5:49 PM
They're real easy to install and I had no fit issues with them. Had them on my car for a month or so now, and haven't had any issues with them. They grip very well and don't have a lot of brake dust. Inexpensive too. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by Jon M (Monrovia, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Jeep Liberty — Feb 01, 2017 8:57 PM
This is the third set of EBC Ultrimax brake pads I've used on two different cars and they have always perform great with zero problems.