- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most performance brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot helps prevent heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
220 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kelly V (Colorado Springs, CO) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Accord — Jan 27, 2016 5:28 AM
Noticiable difference so far than my other brakes (Hawk brakes), less dust, better stopping, no noise, overall very pleased with purchase and will always install EBC brakes in my vehicles
Reviewed by Danny H (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 1992 Buick Skylark — Dec 27, 2015 9:52 PM
I wanted to try EBC brakes and found a good price on them. They are whisper quite as described. The break and seat feel good. I only paid about 20 dollars more than a autozone, pep boys middle of the road pads. I think the extra 20 dollars are definitely worth the extra breaking distance.
Reviewed by Ricardo C (San Diego, CA) — Dec 27, 2015 5:24 PM
If you're contemplating purchasing EBC brakes either as OEM replacements or for sport, do it. I researched brakes a few years ago and found that EBC makes some of the best brakes in the world. And the cost isn't too expensive either. Ever since then EBC is all I buy, either the OEM Ultimax type or the Greenstuff. This time I went with OEM replacements. They are high quality, come with everything you need, and don't make noise. They provide great stopping power with minimal dusting. Recommended!
Reviewed by Kevin K (BELLEVUE, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Outback — Dec 01, 2015 10:55 AM
I bought green stuff pads a few years back for double the price of these. The green stuff pads squealed pretty bad. These seem like a much better value so far with just about the same braking power.