- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most performance brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot helps prevent heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
340 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott E (MYERSTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac DTS — Apr 02, 2018 7:20 PM
What an improvement over stock brake pads. Remove old pads, replace with new pads, no drama. exact fit.
Reviewed by Josiah S (Mountainburg, AR) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Mar 07, 2018 8:02 AM
I use EBC brakes on everything I own car, truck, motorcycle, atv. I've been using EBC for over 10 years and always am happy with the quality and prefomance.
Reviewed by Suliman R (Sterling, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 20, 2018 7:27 AM
These pads are pretty good and easy to install. They are better than oem pads and are extremely quiet. They are made in the UK.
Reviewed by Will P (Stanwood, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Feb 19, 2018 8:13 PM
They were easy to install. They work way better than the stock brake pads. Did what they say, squeaked during break-in. But work great