- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most performance brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot helps prevent heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
215 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kristina C (CLYDE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Impala — Nov 05, 2015 4:26 AM
These brake pads were very easy to install, They work wonderfully the coating didnt cause any squeaking as some reviews have stated. The price is amazing and the product is great.
Reviewed by CARLOS I (LAREDO, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Saab 9-3 — Oct 28, 2015 3:02 PM
i am a SAAB Specialist and had been looking for a better alternative to Textar, ATE and Akebono, these pads are far better than any of the listed. For a touring sedan like SAAB 93 Sport Sedan these pads give top performance at reasonable pricing..will buy again!!
Reviewed by John S (MILLIS, MA) Reviewed for a 2001 Mercedes-Benz M-Class — Oct 17, 2015 6:11 AM
Installed the brakes and they are extremely noisy squealing all of the time I lightly depress the brakes. Have had these brakes in the past and did not have this issue.
Reviewed by Paul M (Baldwin, NY) Reviewed for a 1993 Volkswagen Jetta — Oct 10, 2015 5:05 PM
High performance quality and great with wear I can't complain really good at keeping good use.