- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most performance brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot helps prevent heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
209 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Susie Y (San Francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Volvo S70 — Sep 13, 2015 10:25 PM
In the past I bought EBC brakes for my cars, but have since stayed away from them due to the shorter lifespan. Don't get me wrong, these brakes stop very well, and the brake dust is minimal. I drove a lot and so I was tired of always changing my brakes. I bought these for my father and did his brakes. He doesn't drive so much, so these should last a couple of years before the next job. He said they are really good; they stop quicker than his old OEM metallic brakes, and they don't squeak!
Reviewed by dave m (West Warwick, RI) Reviewed for a 1982 Pontiac Firebird — Aug 25, 2015 8:00 PM
out of the box these pads were better than the expnsive ceramic pads, very happy with them!!
Reviewed by Curtis H (SANTA ANA, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Element — Aug 25, 2015 11:24 AM
This is my third set of EBC Pads (on three different cars). These OE replacements come with shims and are an exact fit. Folowing EBC's bedding instructions the bed quickly and I have no noise issues. They stop better than the OE pads on my 2009 Honda Element. No matter if you use the Yellow stuff for track days or Red Stuff for your 500 HP Charger, there's no better pad than EBC.