- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a muzzle on your loudmouth brakes with EBC's mouse-quiet Ultimax Brake Pads
- EBC custom-makes your Ultimax Brake Pads to directly replace your stock gear
- Beveled edges significantly reduce brake whine, prevent edge lifting, and actually prolong the life of your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Pre-fitted anti-noise shims further muffle your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads
- Custom blend of synthetic aramid fibers and metallic filament for an aggressive bite, no vibration, and extended lifespan
- EBC's own Break-In surface coating provides lightning-fast bedding for maximum braking power right out of the box
- All EBC Ultimax Brake Pads boast a center-line slot to ward off heat expansion cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Let's face it: most performance brake pads squeal like a stuck pig. And there's nothing more annoying (or embarrassing) than hearing that ear-piercing shriek, especially in stop-and-go traffic. For whisper-quiet brakes that still deliver an aggressive grip, get your hands on a set of EBC Ultimax Brake Pads. These direct replacement pads fit like stock, but they're miles ahead of any factory brakes.
Keen engineering is what makes your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads so silent. Their beveled edges and factory-fitted shims turn down the volume on you brake pedal. Plus, the chamfered rim fights off edge lifting to block against corrosion and pad-separation.
Even better, your EBC Ultimax Brake Pads' special blend of synthetic and metallic fibers gives you smooth braking, a firm bite, and extended life. There's even a unique Break-In surface coating for near instant bedding, and the center-line slot helps prevent heat cracks. EBC also covers your Ultimax Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Brake Pads Customer Reviews
271 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jeffery w (Leetsdale, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru Forester — Saturday at 3:15 AM
Excellent quality at an affordable price. Brakes are quiet from the start.
Reviewed by Michael R (Dover, PA) Reviewed for a 1996 Acura Integra — Sep 11, 2017 5:13 PM
Just installed and can tell the difference, can't wait to break them in all the way
Reviewed by Kevin O (Glendale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2016 Mazda 6 — Sep 09, 2017 10:31 PM
These ceramic pads are pretty good oem replacements for cars in warmer environments.Low dust and high quality.
Reviewed by chene f (brusly, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 Scion tC — Aug 30, 2017 8:15 PM
EXCELLENT ALL ROUND BRAKE PAD! My red ebc pads lasted for 3 years of spirited driving and these feel to be about the same and may react to the ebs system better