- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads strengthen your speed demon’s brakes to ensure sudden stops
- Custom-fit to directly replace your factory pads
- Created for heavy-duty street driving
- EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads clamp down securely as soon as they touch your rotors
- Center-line slot, beveled edges and factory-fitted shims ensure silent stops
- Center-line slot provides vents for cool air
- Green powder-coating safeguards against rust
- 30% less dust (on average) than OEM replacement pads
- Your EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads come backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
When you’re rippin’ up the streets in your sporty ride, speedy brakes are essential for sudden stopping. Equip your high-powered auto for world-performance braking with EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads. This simple addition to your brake calipers brings immediate pedal response anytime you have to screech to a halt. As soon as your foot touches the pedal, your Green Stuff Brake Pads from EBC immediately respond – biting hard to deliver serious grip.
Contrary to the screeching that often accompanies sudden stops, these Green Brake Pads ensure a stealthily silent stop. The combination of a center-slot muffle, beveled edges and factory-fitted shims contribute to quiet brakeage every time. In addition, these performance pads produce little dust, averaging 30-percent less than factory-installed pads.
If you’re in the market for stellar-performing braking, these EBC Brake Pads are for you. You can gear up your vehicle immediately with these EBC Green Stuff Pads, which sport a unique break-in surface coating that makes them work well right out of the box. Rest assured with your investment in these Green Brake Pads, thanks to EBC’s 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
EBC Green Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
680 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Adrienne A (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Civic — Nov 02, 2015 8:44 PM
The brakes shipped fast and were easy to install. They work wonderfully.
Reviewed by gerardo p (miami, FL) — Nov 01, 2015 4:40 PM
These pads far exceeded my expectations and perform better than any pad I have ever put on my cross drilled vented slotted rotors. No fade and great when loaded with a bed full of materials in my F150.
Reviewed by justyce h (vancouver, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Honda Civic — Oct 31, 2015 8:47 AM
I have only put about 500 miles on the brakes. Which is the break in period. But I seem to have a lot of brake dust. I am hoping it is from the break in coating. Overall pedal feel is great!