EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 112610
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads bring your muscle car to a screech-less stop with superior braking abilities
- Custom-fit for your year, make and model to directly replace stock pads
- Ceramic pads specifically designed for serious street driving
- Greatly reduces stopping distances
- Minimal dust
- Center-line slot, ceramic blend and beveled edges muffle squeals
- Break-in surface coating ensures strong braking power right out of the box
- Center-line slot prevents thermal cracks and fading by venting heat and gas
- Powder-coated pads and pad plates prevent rust
- Your EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads are equipped with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Muscle car drivers, rev up your engines. With EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads, your ride is perfectly-equipped to stop on a dime with no screeching. Keep your high-octane vehicle performing its best—whether or not it’s race-ready—with the simple investment of Red Brake Pads. The ceramic blend in these performance pads is engineered specifically for high-end European autos, muscle cars and other lean, mean street machines.
Red Stuff Brake Pads from EBC blow away your stock brake pads. They’ve been demonstrated to stop sports cars up-to 42 feet ahead of OEM pads, ensuring powerful, world-class braking. They grip the pavement without leaving behind undesirable dust residue classic of other performance parts. Though everyone might expect your sporty car to scream when it stops, thanks to these pads’ ceramic mixture, beveled edges and center-line slot, ear-splitting screeches are only muffled rumbles.
Custom-made for a direct replacement for your stock pads, EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads make installation a cinch. The powder coat ensures these Red Stuff Brakes last for a rust-free lifetime. Boost your muscle car’s mighty stopping power with these Red Stuff Pads from EBC and take advantage of the 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Red Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
370 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Irikefe O (JAMAICA, NY) — Feb 15, 2015 7:45 PM
No squeal, or brake dust so far; Stopping distance is a lot better, don't have to start pressing brakes from far. Next is to change the front brakes.
Reviewed by robert s (WHITEHOUSE STATION, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Sonata — Jan 25, 2015 7:24 PM
EBC brake pads is worth every dollar. My car brakes work better now, than when it was brand new. I will never replace with another brand ever again as long EBC is available.Thank you for great quality brake pads!
Reviewed by Yang S (SAN JOSE, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Jan 22, 2015 9:00 PM
Order both the front and rear pads. Arrive fast. Easy to install. Very thick. Now my car stops shorter than before, in a very obvious way. I can feel it. Five star everything.