- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
269 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gene R (Pearland, TX) Reviewed for a 2000 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Tuesday at 5:38 AM
Replaced old rotors and Greenstuff pads with Yellowstuff. Install was smooth. At first, I was worried at how much dust I was getting during break-in, but it has leveled off now that the pads have bedded. Stopping power is improved with better control before locking up. Not sure if it is really stopping faster, but the fact I can stop without prematurely locking up the rear tires is a big improvement in control.
Reviewed by Gladys M (Rowland Heights, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura TL — Nov 20, 2015 8:11 PM
This is the second time ordering these brake pads. They are reliable and good price.
Reviewed by Bryan W (Annandale, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Audi S4 — Nov 07, 2015 7:34 AM
The low dust feature of ceramic pads are nice, but the lack of stopping power in the end really made me look for something else. These pads have a very good initial bite and a nice linear feel while stopping. Yes, these are dusty, but brake pads are supposed to stop the vehicle, not keep the wheels clean.
Reviewed by CHARLES K (NAPERVILLE, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Oct 31, 2015 6:53 AM
THEY FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE MORE STOPPING POWER AND LESS FADE VERY HAPPY WITH THERE PERFORMANCE.