EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- Ships Between 12/26 - 12/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
218 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Timothy B (Lakeland, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Honda S2000 — Dec 01, 2014 3:24 AM
Great for use at the track or on the street. I use in conjunction with EBC slotted HP rotors. They seem to get better when they get hot. They break-in and bed real fast.
Reviewed by Gerardo V (GROVER BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW 3-Series — Nov 13, 2014 8:25 PM
So I get them in the mail..lol they work beautiful no more squeaky brakes for me EBC is the way to go!!
Reviewed by David H (Ortonville, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Oct 30, 2014 8:01 AM
Had a big rotor kit on this truck with 20" wheels. Had to remove the big 14" rotors and go back down to stock size to fit 17" wheels for a different look I was going for. Thought I'd miss the brakes so I got some grippier pads. So far they are working great and have a lot of bite still even on smaller stock size rotors! Also run EBC pads on my dirtbikes and mountain bikes, they make a solid product I trust.
Reviewed by Michael M (DELRAN, NJ) Reviewed for a 1991 Nissan 300ZX — Oct 30, 2014 4:54 AM
After driving 800+ miles to Atlanta and participating in a track event, the pads were quiet and effective on the street but also aggressive with minimal fade after 80 min of hard driving on the track. A little on the pricey side but definitely recommend as a good hybrid pad.