- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
288 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael r (cypress, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Monday at 6:11 AM
I have always been interested in EBC brakes but always have used PowerStop and other large names. these pads do what they are supposed to: Smooth controlled braking with plenty of grip. They returned the stopping performance my oversize tires and heavily geared Jeep had when new. cant comment on dust -I have black wheels. Will be curious to see the lifespan of these pads
Reviewed by HUGO G (SOUTH GATE, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport — Apr 27, 2016 6:22 PM
Once breaks were installed a bit of squeaking was noticed but as do all new breaks have some similar effects. The difference is noticeable when braking on how good they are. I installed these pads with new rotors by a different brand on my 2002 Mitsubishi Montero sport.I have heard good things from ebc and I hope to have these brakes for a very long time.
Reviewed by Thomas D (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Apr 19, 2016 6:41 AM
I recently replaced the stock brakes on my Focus with those from a ST. I also replaced the lines and fluid. I was fairly disappointed when using my stock pads. The EBC yellow stuff pads were the last piece of the puzzle. The bedding process is different than other pads. And the break in coating makes lots of dust. There's also a bit of noise under light braking. I haven't fully broken them in so its possible that goes away. I now have more braking capability than power or suspension.
Reviewed by Matt M (Escondido, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Titan — Apr 13, 2016 7:32 PM
06 Nissan Titan 6" lift w/ 20"rims on 35" Toyo Open Country MT. Have R1Concept Premier series slotted rotors all around and just installed EBC yellow Stuff pads and they are amazing! Truck finally stops. Had Wawk LTS pads on there for 17,000 miles and truck never felt like it wanted to stop. Have 2,000 miles on the new pads and they feel strong. Definitely recommend and I will purchase again when it is time for new brakes.