EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 112610
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
239 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sara C (PALM COAST, FL) — Sunday at 4:47 PM
Best brake performance I've ever had on any of my vehicles. I used a combination of yellow stuff pads with Brembo rotors and new calipers from advanced auto. Outstanding performance. Smooth quiet and powerful breaking.
Reviewed by Christopher P (Abington, PA) — Apr 27, 2015 4:43 AM
Just up graded my Black 14 Durango R/T. Brembo calipers,braided lines, EBC Rotors and Pads. Performance has been awesome. I drive like "that guy", at normal speeds these brakes stop 4500pound+ vehicle like it a wall. On turnpike with speeds north 140 no fade,vibration. Only grip....squealing for the first 100 miles or so. Spend the extra money...totally worth it.
Reviewed by Imagine L (Miami Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Lamborghini Gallardo — Apr 21, 2015 12:29 PM
We have been using these pads for our autocross experience cars with success.
Reviewed by Jack P (Morganville, NJ) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Apr 14, 2015 8:23 PM
This is the 2nd set of ebc yellowstuff pads i had on this car. They stop very well and do not fade under hard extended braking. These work well for light to medium autocross applications.