- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
314 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jack K (FOLSOM, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 GMC Sierra — Wednesday at 12:11 PM
Better stopping distance and less noise. There is more dust than stock brakes. With that being said would buy again.
Reviewed by Patrick G (Eden Prairie, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Land Rover LR3 — Sep 10, 2016 8:10 PM
was hoping for a little better bite when towing and its 100% better love the pads
Reviewed by Adam G (Grapevine, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 05, 2016 8:14 PM
I went with 37" tires on my jeep and the stopping power from the original brake pads / rotors were lacking due to the increased mass. I tried the Hawk LTS pads, however with all the off roading I do, those only performed well when heated up, which they never get hot as it is all slow traveling. The EBC Yellow stated that you got excellent stopping power with cold brakes and they delivered. I highly recommend trying these when going with bigger tires before investing in larger calipers.
Reviewed by Robert C (Flushing, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Audi S4 — Sep 01, 2016 5:50 AM
I use the EBC yellow rear pads on my 2010 Audi S4. They work great on the street and the track. I like the fact that I don't have to swap in a dedicated rear track pad before every event, especially with the new electronic rear brakes that manufacturers are switching to.