- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
374 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marc S (Fremont, CA) — Aug 31, 2017 11:09 AM
With the yellow stuff there wont be ceramic being embedded in the rotor,that's what happened with the red stuff .
Reviewed by Carlos H (DERRY, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Aug 27, 2017 6:56 AM
If you are looking for stopping power buy this pads also quiet so far with 1000 miles.I sacrifice a little dust for performance.
Reviewed by Ken F (Tucson, AZ) — Aug 18, 2017 8:48 AM
These pads won't break the braking bank. If you have a track-only car, go with the expensive premium dedicated offerings; but for occasional weekend HPDE days, as well as daily street use, these are a good choice. Don't forget SS brake and clutch lines and high boiling point fluid.
Reviewed by OREN L (WOODMERE, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Camaro — Jul 31, 2017 10:41 AM
I just installed these brake pads on my 2017 Camaro SS and they fit perfectly. Not only that but they also hold to their claim of being quiet.... extremely! Great price, great quality. A definite recommend for anyone who owns a similar automobile. Great pads. Bedding procedure is fairly simple.
Reviewed by Ralph P (Downingtown, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi S6 — Jul 18, 2017 6:28 AM
I took a chance by ordering non OEM pads because I wanted to reduce the dust. These pads stop well and do reduce the dust, but I had a major issue on installation. These particular pads have a guide rail that sits over a pin in the calipers; that guide rail sits over top the end of the rotor with very little clearance. One of the pads I received rubbed the end of the rotor and caused a grinding noise. It literally took me several times to move the pads before I could find a way to work.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- power slot rotors reviews
- skyjacker black max steering stabilizer
- moog leaf spring bushing
- porsche brake pads
- volvo brake pads
- smart car hitches
- fj cruiser ss brake lines
- ford f150 brakes
- nissan altima car mats
- custom car dash mats
- custom suv cargo liners
- truck custom floor mats