- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
345 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sergey A (Philadelphia, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G35 — Mar 13, 2017 8:34 PM
Awesome quality product as expected from a British manufacturer.Insane stopping power.Love it!
Reviewed by Don G (Loveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 03, 2017 8:48 PM
Only had yellow stuff brakes on for few weeks, easy install, and feel great stopping. Would rate higher, but since not sure how well they are going to wear and hold up... check back in few months... very satisfied at this point.
Reviewed by Anthony V. T (Highland, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Kia Optima — Jan 13, 2017 2:30 PM
I purchased these EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads for my Kia Optima because my wife has them on her Kia Sportage. We upgraded her brakes with Yellow pads and new rotors and they really perform well on her car. My OEM pads on my Optima lasted 105k miles and performed well, I hope these will perform equally well if or better.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- power slot rotors reviews
- skyjacker black max steering stabilizer
- moog leaf spring bushing
- porsche brake pads
- volvo brake pads
- smart car hitches
- fj cruiser ss brake lines
- ford f150 brakes
- nissan altima car mats
- custom car dash mats
- custom suv cargo liners
- truck custom floor mats