EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 112610
- Ships Between 3/30 - 4/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your racecar championship stopping power with EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads
- EBC custom crafts your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads as direct replacements of your stock pads
- The aramid fibre based brake pads are specifically formulated for the intense demands of track and super-street driving
- Forget about warm-up—your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads bite hard on both cold and hot rotors
- Whisper-quiet operation—the beveled edges and center-line slot of your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads defend against squeals
- Treated with EBC's unique Break-In surface coating for rapid bedding and strong braking power fresh from the box
- EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads' center-line slot vents heat and gas to prevent thermal cracks and fade
- The pads and the pad plates are powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC backs your Yellow Stuff Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Don't be fooled by their color-your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are anything but cowardly. They chomp down on your rotors with the highest rated friction of any EBC brake pad. These vise-grip-grade pads are carefully engineered to give you the stopping power you need at the track. They're ideal for dragsters, oval runners, and high-performance street demons alike.
Unlike most racing pads, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads have a strong bite even in cold conditions. You won't need to run a couple of laps before you feel the full fury of these brake pads. Plus, they don't make an excessive amount of unsightly dust.
Brakes should be felt, not heard. That's why your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads sport beveled edges and a center-line slot-they turn down the volume on your brakes. And, the ceramic blend fights off squeal, too.
As direct replacements, your EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads are easy to install. They even come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Yellow Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
233 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph C (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Odyssey — Mar 20, 2015 7:20 AM
I own three cars and only use yellow stuff brake pads on them. Yes! they are costly, but think on how many other ways you throw away money on unwanted stuff. This STUFF can save your life and those of your family. It's a difference you can feel and well worth it.
Reviewed by Kurt R (Costa Mesa, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Porsche 911 — Mar 16, 2015 8:33 AM
Work very well for autocross but not so good for the track - they just could not handle the heat that the track dishes out. Otherwise a super high quality pad and I highly recommend them. Better than Hawk HPS.
Reviewed by James G (SANTA CLARITA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 13, 2015 8:59 PM
Like going from regular brakes to power brakes!! The best brakes money can buy!
Reviewed by John R (Turner, OR) Reviewed for a 2009 Dodge Ram — Mar 13, 2015 11:30 AM
Huge improvement in the stopping of my truck with a heavy load much better than the factory brake pads