- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- SSBC SuperDuty Rear Disc Brake Kits replace under-performing drums to give your vehicle as much as 30% more braking force
- SSBC brake kits are custom built for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Kit includes everything for complete drum to disc conversion: calipers, rotors, brackets, pads, seals, bearings, splash shields, lines and hardware (exact contents vary among kits)
- Strong, lightweight-aluminum calipers feature a single 45mm piston and built-in parking brake; your choice of clear anodized or 7 powder-coat finishes
- 12" X 1.00" oversized, cast-iron rotors are vented to stay cool and prevent warping; available with Turbo Slotting for increased cooling and Xtra-Life Plating for corrosion and rust protection
- Kit uses standard, off-the-shelf pads for easy replacement
- Includes braided stainless-steel flex hoses
- Kit includes an adjustable proportioning valve to fine tune your brake performance
- All hardware and components feature only the highest-quality construction
- SSBC has specialized in high-performance brakes since 1976
- Your SSBC SuperDuty Rear Disc Brake Kit features a 1-year warranty
Clamp on the ultimate in stopping power and style with SSBC's SuperDuty Rear Disc Brake Kit. Rear disc brakes deliver up to 30% more bite than under-performing factory drums. And, nothing screams "custom" like a set of disk brakes bolted to a your vehicle.
The SSBC kit features single-piston calipers with a built-in parking brake. Plus, the super-strong aluminum construction reduces unsprung weight for better handling. The 12" X 1.00" rotors are vented to stay cool, which improves performance and prevents warping. And, options like Turbo Slotting make for even cooler rotors while Xtra-Life Plating stops rust and keeps your rotors looking new.
The SSBC kit includes everything you need to swap from drums to discs. All hardware is top quality and the bolt-on design makes installation super easy. With your choice of 7 caliper finishes, adding custom looks to classic muscle is no problem. Best of all, your SuperDuty Rear Disc Brake Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- The SuperDuty Brake Kit requires a minimum wheel size of 16"