- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some serious backbone to your brake system with SSBC's Big Rotor Kit
- SSBC custom builds your Big Rotor Kit to fit perfectly onto your year, make and model
- Larger diameter discs boost your braking leverage to compensate for oversized wheels and tires
- Your SSBC Big Rotor Kit boasts either front or front and rear 14" Turbo Slotted Rotors depending on your vehicle
- Turbo Slotted Rotors prevent heat build up, vent hot gases and keep your pads in ship-shape for top performance and greater longevity
- Forget about corrosion—Big Rotor Kits feature Xtra Life Plating to block rust and preserve that shiny, new look
- Caliper relocation brackets bolt directly to your stock wheel spindles—no drilling, cutting or hacking
- No-bleed installation—your SSBC Big Rotor Kit mounts easily without disconnecting your brake lines
- 100% compatible with your factory parking brake
- All necessary mounting hardware is included with your SSBC Big Rotor Kit
- SSBC backs your Big Brake Kit with a 1-year warranty
Bolting a set of big, sparkling wheels to your ride adds more than just eye appeal. You also get extra rotational weight from the larger rims and tires, which puts greater stress on your stock brake system. For the power to stop safely, slip on SSBC's Big Rotor Kit. This custom-engineered system comes with a set of mammoth 14" rotors, caliper relocation brackets and all the hardware you need for a painless installation.
The heart and soul of your Big Rotor Kit is SSBC's Turbo Slotted Rotors. Curved slots keep surface temperatures in check, reduce warping, and help prevent brake fade. Plus, each disc is treated with Xtra Life plating to fight off rust and corrosion.
Mounting your SSBC Big Brake Kit is so easy you won't even need to bleed your brakes. The relocation brackets bolt right to your stock spindles, so you don't even disconnect any caliper hoses. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
SSBC Big Rotor Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JOSEPH H (Fountain, CO) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Oct 26, 2011 7:40 PM
I could instantly feel the difference in stopping power just from installing the front rotors. I could only install the front rotors because I accidentally ordered the wrong set. Make sure when you are checking the pistons on your rotors you check the REAR calipers, all front calipers on chevy silverados 99-03 are dual pistons however if you have disks your rear calipers can be single or dual pistons.