- Ships Between 9/25 - 9/29
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For tremendous stopping power that doesn't demand new wheels, bolt on the SSBC Big Brake Kit
- SSBC custom-makes your Big Brake Kit for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- Fits seamlessly behind your factory wheels without knuckle-busting alterations or costly oversized rims
- New cast iron calipers feature huge pistons for greatly reduced deflection and intense clamping force
- Your SSBC Big Brake Kit's colossal pistons are up to 21% larger than factory pistons
- Comes with a set of high-performance brake pads—formulated for an aggressive bite, minimal noise and low dust
- Long-lasting, stock-sized rotors come with your SSBC Big Brake Kit to replace worn-out, warped, inferior factory discs
- Many SSBC Big Brake Kits feature Turbo Slotted Rotors, which are channeled to pass gas and heat for truly consistent braking performance and a sure grip
- Banish rust, corrosion and oxidation from your rotors with the optional Xtra Life Plating
- You get everything you need to mount your SSBC Big Brake Kit, including calipers, rotors, pads, bearings, seals and all hardware
- Select vehicles even get a new dual-bowl master cylinder to handle the extra energy of your SSBC Big Brake Kit
- SSBC backs your Big Brake Kit with a 1-year warranty.
You can enhance your vehicle's stopping power 2 ways: larger rotors or stronger calipers. Most big brake kits are just oversized rotors-but you need mammoth wheels to make them fit. However, factory-size calipers with gigantic pistons deliver vise-grip braking-and they fit like a glove behind your stock wheels. That's what you get with SSBC's Big Brake Kit.
Burly calipers are the muscle behind your SSBC Big Brake Kit. Their pistons are up to 21% larger than stock, so pad deflection is a thing of the past.
On top of your calipers, your SSBC Big Brake Kit comes with performance brake pads and premium rotors. Most kits include Turbo Slotted Rotors, which vent gas and heat for dependable, fade-free service. Upgrade with the Xtra Life Plating for intense rust resistance.
One of the easiest upgrades on the street today, your SSBC Big Brake Kit mounts right to your axles. It comes with all hardware, and a 1-year warranty.
SSBC Big Brake Kit - Front Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Victor R (Tracy, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Ram — Feb 23, 2007 9:37 AM
The brakes work very well, however for the kind of money spent,I expected the calipers to be dressier.The ones I saw in a recent specialty truck catalog, showed a red painted unit with the SSBC logo displayed. What I received was a plain jane black painted unit, albeit beefier than the stock unit.I was dissapointed and felt the person should have been more knowledgeable about this product