- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your biggy-size truck or SUV's halting power with EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads
- EBC custom makes your Green Supreme Brake Pads for a direct replacement of your stock pads
- Engineered to tame large vehicles—your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads unleash an intense grip from the moment they sink into your rotors
- The beveled edges and factory-fitted, triple-layer Wolverine shims on each EBC Green Supreme Brake Pad ward off squeals for whisper-quiet stops
- Formulated for up to 90% less dust than OEM and aftermarket replacement pads
- EBC's unique Break-In surface coating delivers rapid bedding for maximum braking power fresh out of the box
- All EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads sport a center-line slot that draws in cool air to prevent thermal cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are green powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads come in front pads only
- EBC backs your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Mammoth vehicles need extra time and more muscle to stop safely. But, factory brakes often fall short. The next best thing to a parachute for your heavyweight vehicle is EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. Engineered just for full-size trucks and plus-size SUVs, these brake pads give your pedal a ferocious bite and sustained stopping power. Supreme pads are ceramic based offering less dust than traditional Green Stuff pads, while also delivering improved braking power. Green Supreme brake pad compound is very similar to red stuff pads.
Though intensely powerful, your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads run quiet and clean. Their beveled edges, shims and center-line slot muffle screeches, squeaks and whine. Not just quieter, these performance pads also make very little dust-up to 90% less than stock and other aftermarket pads.
Bedding is near instantaneous with your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. An exclusive Break-In coating on their surface makes your pads work strong right out the box. What's more, EBC Covers your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
138 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew H (TITUSVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 26, 2017 12:45 PM
Switched to the EBC 7000 Series from the 6000 Series in my 2010 Tacoma. Both have excellent stopping performance, noticeably exceeding OEM pads, although nowhere near the longevity in normal service of the OEM pads. Unfortunately, that is the trade-off for the increased performance. Judging by my previous set, the 7000 Series outlasted the 6000 series by over 50%, and helped mitigate that trade-off.
Reviewed by John G (Spring, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 17, 2017 8:45 PM
I've installed EBC pads on my G35, Altima, and now my F150 4x4. They never disappoint and are always a noticeable upgrade from stock.
Reviewed by Mark T (LAKEPORT, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 21, 2017 3:47 PM
I can't begin to say how much better "green stuff" is as no one would believe me. I will say that "green stuff 7000" in the front with EBC slotted and dimple drilled rotors and 6000 in the rear my stopping distance from 60 mph may be reduced by as much as 30%/40% over stock brakes. No BS!!
Reviewed by James D (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Ferrari 512 — Jan 26, 2017 4:10 AM
My 5th set of EBC pads - consistent stopping power. minimal brake dust, totally quiet, simple to install. A quality part. I have them on my 1970 GTO, my Ferrari and my Titan.
Reviewed by Raymond D (Fleming Island, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda Tribute — Dec 28, 2016 8:43 PM
I bought these based on a Web group recommendation and boy am I impressed. I had slotted rotors already and went with pads that came in the set. They sucked. Too much foot to stop. Read up on these pads and found this site with the best price. Trust me you could stop on a dime with these pads. OMG! No 60 to zero break in either. Just a few hard stops at 35-40 and they are ready. You feel the difference on the first stop. Awesome. Do yourself a favor- go for these pads!!!