- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your biggy-size truck or SUV's halting power with EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads
- EBC custom makes your Green Supreme Brake Pads for a direct replacement of your stock pads
- Engineered to tame large vehicles—your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads unleash an intense grip from the moment they sink into your rotors
- The beveled edges and factory-fitted, triple-layer Wolverine shims on each EBC Green Supreme Brake Pad ward off squeals for whisper-quiet stops
- Formulated for up to 90% less dust than OEM and aftermarket replacement pads
- EBC's unique Break-In surface coating delivers rapid bedding for maximum braking power fresh out of the box
- All EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads sport a center-line slot that draws in cool air to prevent thermal cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are green powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads come in front pads only
- EBC backs your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Mammoth vehicles need extra time and more muscle to stop safely. But, factory brakes often fall short. The next best thing to a parachute for your heavyweight vehicle is EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. Engineered just for full-size trucks and plus-size SUVs, these brake pads give your pedal a ferocious bite and sustained stopping power. Plus, they're completely custom-made to fit your factory calipers to a T.
Though intensely powerful, your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads run quiet and clean. Their beveled edges, shims and center-line slot muffle screeches, squeaks and whine. Not just quieter, these performance pads also make very little dust-up to 90% less than stock and other aftermarket pads.
Bedding is near instantaneous with your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. An exclusive Break-In coating on their surface makes your pads work strong right out the box. What's more, EBC Covers your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by terry a (Kelso, WA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — May 30, 2015 8:24 PM
These are definitely the best brakes I've ever had. They stop my truck with much less pedal pressure.I will be putting them on all my vehicles from now on!
Reviewed by Kurt A (Nazareth, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Pathfinder — May 08, 2015 4:04 AM
Awesome. These were a little more expensive than standard replacements, but having a large SUV and knowing I have pads designed for the extra weight and heat gives me more confidence in the stopping ability. Follow the break-in instructions and they work perfectly. No noise, no drag, just solid braking power.
Reviewed by George Y (ARLINGTON, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Liberty — Feb 12, 2015 6:25 PM
I ordered these to replace my first set of these pads. I did not have any brake dust for the life of the pads. The stopping power is great and they lasted a long time.
Reviewed by Curtis L (College Place, WA) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota RAV4 — Jan 29, 2015 10:30 PM
I installed these along with EBC Sport Rotors and so far have been happy with the performance over the stock brake pads and rotors. First 100 miles have been perfect. We will see how they hold up when I have driven about a thousand miles on them.