- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your biggy-size truck or SUV's halting power with EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads
- EBC custom makes your Green Supreme Brake Pads for a direct replacement of your stock pads
- Engineered to tame large vehicles—your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads unleash an intense grip from the moment they sink into your rotors
- The beveled edges and factory-fitted, triple-layer Wolverine shims on each EBC Green Supreme Brake Pad ward off squeals for whisper-quiet stops
- Formulated for up to 90% less dust than OEM and aftermarket replacement pads
- EBC's unique Break-In surface coating delivers rapid bedding for maximum braking power fresh out of the box
- All EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads sport a center-line slot that draws in cool air to prevent thermal cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are green powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads come in front pads only
- EBC backs your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Mammoth vehicles need extra time and more muscle to stop safely. But, factory brakes often fall short. The next best thing to a parachute for your heavyweight vehicle is EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. Engineered just for full-size trucks and plus-size SUVs, these brake pads give your pedal a ferocious bite and sustained stopping power. Plus, they're completely custom-made to fit your factory calipers to a T.
Though intensely powerful, your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads run quiet and clean. Their beveled edges, shims and center-line slot muffle screeches, squeaks and whine. Not just quieter, these performance pads also make very little dust-up to 90% less than stock and other aftermarket pads.
Bedding is near instantaneous with your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. An exclusive Break-In coating on their surface makes your pads work strong right out the box. What's more, EBC Covers your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew C (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Saturn Vue — Oct 27, 2015 8:20 AM
These pads bed-in easily due to their coating and have great initial bite. I have yet to experience any fade and they have less dust than the stock pads. Time will tell how well they perform over the long-term.
Reviewed by Jacob F (Bush, LA) Reviewed for a 2002 Infiniti QX4 — Sep 09, 2015 2:11 PM
Highly recommended! Don't skimp when it comes to your brakes, get the ebc green supreme especially if running bigger then stock tires and wheels.
Reviewed by Dean R (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jul 11, 2015 3:20 PM
My 2000 Tundra never stopped so well; They're quite, smooth, clean and stop quick without a lot of pedal pressure. I'm going to order a set for my Honda fit as well.
- ebc brake pad sale
- ebc ultimax rotors review
- hawk performance ceramic brake pads review
- yellow stuff brake pads
- lexus brake pads
- lexus rotors
- subaru brake pads
- toyota tacoma brake rotors
- honda pilot brakes
- nissan 350z brake pads
- custom auto rubber floor mats
- truck bed covers tonneau
- truck bed rail caps canada