- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your biggy-size truck or SUV's halting power with EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads
- EBC custom makes your Green Supreme Brake Pads for a direct replacement of your stock pads
- Engineered to tame large vehicles—your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads unleash an intense grip from the moment they sink into your rotors
- The beveled edges and factory-fitted, triple-layer Wolverine shims on each EBC Green Supreme Brake Pad ward off squeals for whisper-quiet stops
- Formulated for up to 90% less dust than OEM and aftermarket replacement pads
- EBC's unique Break-In surface coating delivers rapid bedding for maximum braking power fresh out of the box
- All EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads sport a center-line slot that draws in cool air to prevent thermal cracks
- The pads and the pad plates are green powder coated for a lifetime of rust-free service
- EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads come in front pads only
- EBC backs your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Mammoth vehicles need extra time and more muscle to stop safely. But, factory brakes often fall short. The next best thing to a parachute for your heavyweight vehicle is EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. Engineered just for full-size trucks and plus-size SUVs, these brake pads give your pedal a ferocious bite and sustained stopping power. Plus, they're completely custom-made to fit your factory calipers to a T.
Though intensely powerful, your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads run quiet and clean. Their beveled edges, shims and center-line slot muffle screeches, squeaks and whine. Not just quieter, these performance pads also make very little dust-up to 90% less than stock and other aftermarket pads.
Bedding is near instantaneous with your EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads. An exclusive Break-In coating on their surface makes your pads work strong right out the box. What's more, EBC Covers your Green Supreme Brake Pads with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Green Supreme Brake Pads Customer Reviews
135 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James D (Bradenton, FL) Reviewed for a 1994 Ferrari 512 — Jan 26, 2017 4:10 AM
My 5th set of EBC pads - consistent stopping power. minimal brake dust, totally quiet, simple to install. A quality part. I have them on my 1970 GTO, my Ferrari and my Titan.
Reviewed by Raymond D (Fleming Island, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Mazda Tribute — Dec 28, 2016 8:43 PM
I bought these based on a Web group recommendation and boy am I impressed. I had slotted rotors already and went with pads that came in the set. They sucked. Too much foot to stop. Read up on these pads and found this site with the best price. Trust me you could stop on a dime with these pads. OMG! No 60 to zero break in either. Just a few hard stops at 35-40 and they are ready. You feel the difference on the first stop. Awesome. Do yourself a favor- go for these pads!!!
Reviewed by Jeremy J (Kent, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 Jeep Cherokee — Aug 11, 2016 9:05 AM
The Green pads went on my daily driven Jeep. After installing bigger tires with my lift, the factory brakes were seriously lacking. I changed to EBC pads and smooth rotors in the front and the braking power has been very much improved. Huge difference. The pads were pretty thick, which made them a little difficult to squeeze over the rotor. Also, the pads squeak a bit at lower speeds, but that's pretty normal for high performance pads. Overall, I'm satisfied.
Reviewed by Erin T (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser — Jul 27, 2016 4:17 PM
This is my second set of these pads on my FJ cruiser. Superior braking power and very little noise.
Reviewed by Louis M (Sunnyvale, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota 4Runner — Jul 18, 2016 2:16 PM
I'm using these on my 2004 4runner for the 3rd time. They are simply great pads that provide confidence inspiring stopping power over OEM pads. I use yellows on my sports car and greens on my wife's Outback.