DBA Gold Series Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 116315
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- DBA Gold Series Brake Rotors are custom built to stop your specific make, model and year vehicle
- DBA Rotors feature the patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system for quicker cooling and increased strength
- Kangaroo Paw is DBA's proprietary venting system that works like an air impeller to cool the rotors faster
- Gold Rotors are perfect for improving the braking performance for passenger and 4WD/SUV vehicles
- Cross-drilled and slotted rotor face improves pad bite and reduces brake fade in all braking situations
- Friction gases and debris are rapidly expelled due to the slotted and drilled rotor
- DBA's gold paint provides the Gold Rotors with excellent corrosion resistance and sweet looks
- The aggressive design of the Gold Series Rotors looks menacing behind open-style wheels
- DBA Gold Series Rotors offer colossal braking bite right out of the box
- For select trucks and SUVs, DBA makes special 4x4 Survival Series Rotors that are perfect for towing, off-roading, motorsports and everyday street driving
- No mechanical changes or adaptors are necessary to install Gold Series Rotors
- Gold Series Rotors are sold individually
- Your DBA Gold Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty
DBA Gold Series Rotors are the only rotors on the market worth their weight in gold. Disc Brakes Australia crafts these rotors specifically for enthusiastic drivers prospecting for the performance edge. And, it doesn't take a gold mine to strike it rich with a set of Gold Series Rotors for your ride.
An exclusive corrosion-resistant gold finish is what gives the Gold Series Rotors their rich name. DBA's cross-drilled and slotted design delivers maximum bite and a predatory appearance behind open-style wheels. The slot and hole pattern rapidly expels hot friction gases, debris and water from the rotor surface for wicked stopping power in all conditions.
To stay cooler, DBA rotors use the patented "Kangaroo Paw" venting system. This proprietary maze of pillars between the rotor faces works like an air impeller to quickly vent hot air. It also adds incredible dimensional stability to the rotor. What's more, DBA backs the Gold Series with a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty.
- Kangaroo Paw venting is not available on all part numbers.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
DBA Gold Series Rotors Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by anthony v (brownsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — Oct 07, 2013 8:34 PM
Great breaks look sharp, and bite is unbelievable, a plus for any vehicle. Thank you and I will be buying from Auto anything again, great service.
Reviewed by tom t (GIBSONIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Aug 09, 2013 3:57 PM
I have had the fronts for a year and they were great. while changing all 4 pads decided to put on new back rotors. once again a big emprovement. dba are the way to go...
Reviewed by Ivan T (Dumfries, VA) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 28, 2013 4:42 AM
I had DBA rotors on my vehicle now and I want to replace them with the same quality rotor.
Reviewed by Marcus G (APO, AE) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — May 05, 2013 6:33 AM
I like the roters but the gold paint dues not hold up I've had the roters on less than a week and the frunt roters are peeling already. Price is good stoping power is great.
Reviewed by emmanuel c (ODENTON, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Subaru Impreza — Oct 08, 2012 9:28 PM
Easy to install like Anyother rotors. Clean look but not to aggressive. Good stopping power and less brake dust on wheels. Would def buy again