- Save 15% Use Promo Code 346115
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- 4000 Series Rotors are DBA's mid-series enhanced-performance rotors-great for the street or the track
- DBA 4000 Series Brake Rotors are custom built to stop your specific make, model and year vehicle
- DBA's 4000 Rotors are the perfect brake enhancement for passenger, 4WD/SUV and motorsport vehicles
- The 4000 Series Rotors boast DBA's patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system for faster cooling and increased strength
- The 6x6 directional wiper-slot face maintains consistent brake friction for a cleaner rotor surface
- Friction gases and debris are rapidly expelled by the 6x6 wiper-slot rotor face
- Thermo Stability Profiling allows the rotors to take more heat—longer disc and pad life; delayed brake fade
- Thermo-Graphic heat paint markings change color at specific temperature thresholds for quick and easy rotor monitoring
- For select trucks and SUVs, DBA makes special 4x4 Survival Series Rotors that are perfect for towing, off-roading, motorsports and everyday street driving
- DBA's jet-black paint provides excellent corrosion resistance for the 4000 Rotors
- No mechanical changes or adaptors are necessary to install 4000 Series Rotors
- Sold individually and side specific—carefully check the box above to choose the rotors you need
- Your DBA 4000 Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty
Scrub the speed off your street machine or race car with the iron grip provided by Disc Brakes Australia 4000 Series Rotors. These performance discs deliver a serious upgrade to any braking system on the road or the track. Featuring DBA's 6x6 wiper-slot rotor face, the 4000 Series maintains constant friction for a cleaner disc surface and less fade.
Thermo-Graphic heat paint is marked on the edge of each 4000 Series Rotor. The colors change to signify temperature thresholds, making quick work of monitoring rotor temps. 4000 Rotors also feature DBA's Thermo Stability Profiling which handles the higher temperatures that result from spirited driving.
To keep your rotors cooler than a can of Fosters, DBA uses a "Kangaroo Paw" vent design. The vents work like an air impeller to quickly extract the hot air. It also produces a rotor that's 20% more efficient than traditionally vented discs. And best of all, DBA backs your 4000 Series Rotors with a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty.
- Kangaroo Paw venting is not available on all part numbers.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DBA 4000 Series Rotors Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris N (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A6 — Apr 26, 2014 1:19 PM
These rotors were recommended by Hawk brake pads to use with their pads. I strongly suggest that you follow the break in procedure. No problem stopping a heavy A6 Avant wagon. No fade.
Reviewed by Kevin T (Gurnee, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Excursion — Apr 13, 2014 8:45 PM
First time purchasing these rotors, and I have to say I really enjoy them so far. Feels like a quality product. Just installed these and hawk superduty brake pads on a ford excursion and now its got stopping power!
Reviewed by Jerome D (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Corvette — Dec 30, 2013 12:51 AM
Huge upgrade over stock rotors !!! My Corvette stops now as it should as I combined these new rotors with carbotech brake pads.
Reviewed by Michael B (PUEBLO, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 12, 2013 9:52 AM
I have had allot of trouble with the rotors on my 2002 Jeep WJ. The (upgraded) factory rotors would warp and cause a terrible vibration when braking. No problems with the new rotors at all....excellent quality and a vast improvement over the stock rotors. Well worth the extra cost and Autoanything provided excellent service and quick shipping.
Reviewed by ANDY L (Renton, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Venza — Feb 13, 2013 12:09 PM
These are great in appearance and in performance. I pad paired these up with EBC green and immediately feel the improvement with stopping power. Would definitely use DBA again.