DBA 4000XS Series Rotors
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- 4000XS Series Rotors are DBA's premium-quality rotors designed specifically for performance street driving
- DBA 4000XS Series Brake Rotors are custom designed for your specific make, model and year vehicle
- DBA's 4000XS Rotors are the perfect brake enhancement for passenger, performance and 4WD/SUV vehicles
- The 4000XS Series Rotors come equipped with patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system for faster cooling and increased strength
- Cross-drilled and slotted rotor face rapidly expels friction gases, debris and water
- Extended disc and pad life, delayed brake fade and extreme heat tolerance is a result of DBA's Thermo Stability Profiling
- Thermo-Graphic heat paint markings change color at specific temperature thresholds for quick and easy rotor monitoring
- For select trucks and SUVs, DBA makes special 4x4 Survival Series Rotors that are perfect for towing, off-roading, motorsports and everyday street driving
- DBA's unique gold paint provides excellent corrosion resistance for the 4000XS Rotors
- No mechanical changes or adaptors are necessary to install 4000XS Series Rotors
- 4000XS Rotors are sold individually
- Your DBA 4000XS Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty
Disc Brakes Australia's 4000XS Series Rotors are premium one-piece brake discs designed for high-performance street use. Chock full of the same superior features found on racing rotors, 4000XS Rotors deliver track-style performance to your street ride. The cross-drilled and slotted faces not only stop you on an Australian dime, they deliver menacing style to any vehicle.
Patented “Kangaroo Paw" venting keeps DBA Rotors cool and rock-steady-giving you the coolest rotors this side of the Outback. Plus, Thermo Stability Profiling goes into every 4000XS rotor to handle the excessive heat generated by enthusiastic motoring. This translates to delayed brake fade and much longer disc and pad life.
DBA also incorporates Thermo-Graphic paint markings on the 4000XS Rotors' edge. At specific temperature thresholds, the markings change colors so you can keep a close eye on brake performance. What's more, DBA backs your 4000XS Rotors with a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty.
- Kangaroo Paw venting is not available on all part numbers.
- XS Series Rotors are for street use only.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
DBA 4000XS Series Rotors Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wissam A (MILWAUKEE, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac GTO — Nov 05, 2014 12:30 AM
It is not the first time I install these rotors. I had them before on another GTO and they are perfect. Unlike other slotted + drilled rotors, you could recut these rotors. Also, the pads last longer than when used with the original rotors.
Reviewed by Keaven K (Hopkins, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 20, 2014 8:00 PM
These rotors are rediculous compared to Toyota's OEM rotors. These paired with hawk LTS pads are night and day compared to OEM. I didn't realize how bad the OEM setup was until replaced by these. No regrets at all.
Reviewed by Erik T (Gerrardstown, WV) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Tacoma — May 24, 2014 5:26 AM
I bought these rotors as an upgrade to my stock rotors, which along with my pads lasted 115,000 miles. My stockers over time got a little wobble to them under hard braking, and these should stop that. They run cool, smooth and bolted right in place. A great upgrade.
Reviewed by Tim M (PALM BEACH GARDENS, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti FX45 — Jan 21, 2014 6:53 AM
I replaced the original equipment rotors in my 2006 Infiniti FX45 after about 68k miles. Now the brakes respond better than when the vehicle was new. We needed to cut and resurface the original rotors every 20k which was costly and real pain. Should have went with DBA about 50k miles ago... pairing them with the Hawk Performance Ceramic pads certainly didn't hurt.