- Rebates: $60 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The DBA 5000XS Series Rotors are 2-piece, high-performance rotors designed for serious street use
- 5000XS Brake Rotors are custom designed to fit your specific make, model and year vehicle
- The ultimate brake upgrade for passenger and street-performance vehicles
- The 5000XS Series Rotors feature the patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system for quick cooling and titanic strength
- 2-piece rotors resist distortion by allowing discs to expand uniformly during heavy use
- DBA's reusable Alumalite hats are built from high-strength, aerospace-grade T6 aluminum
- Cross-drilled and slotted faces rapidly expel hot friction gases, debris and water
- DBA's Thermo Stability Profiling equips the 5000XS rotors for extreme heat-longer disc and pad life; delayed brake fade
- Thermo-Graphic paint markings change color at certain temperature thresholds for quick and easy rotor monitoring
- No mechanical changes or adaptors are necessary to install 5000XS Series Rotors
- DBA 5000XS Series Rotor hats are available in 4 anodized colors: Gold, Black, Red and Blue
- 5000XS Rotors are sold individually
- Your DBA 5000XS Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty
Dominate the twisties, the back roads and your morning commute with an aggressive bite and menacing style. Disc Brakes Australia 5000XS Series Rotors are the ultimate discs for performance street driving. Cross-drilled and slotted faces, aluminum hats and patented “Kangaroo Paw" venting give these discs more bite than a hungry dingo.
DBA's Thermo Stability Profiling means your 5000XS rotors can handle excessive heat dished-out by spirited driving. This means less brake fade and longer disc & pad life-crucial to driving performance. And, the rotor edges are marked by color-changing Thermo-Graphic paint that makes it easy to monitor disc temperatures.
To keep the rotors cool and strong, DBA incorporates their patented Kangaroo Paw venting. The rotors stay cooler longer and outperform traditionally vented rotors by up to 20%. Plus, you choose from 4 hat colors to match your ride's style. What's more, your 5000XS Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month, 12,000-mile warranty.
- Kangaroo Paw venting is not available on all part numbers.
- XS Series Rotors are for street use only.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or back). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
DBA 5000XS Series Rotors Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rotha S (Hampton, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan GT-R — Jan 27, 2013 12:02 PM
I'm glad I purchased these rotors from autoanything. Even eBay couldn't beat autoanythings price. Don't believe me check it out for your self. Shipping were really prompt, customer service is great here. I will purchase auto related products in the future from here any day.
Reviewed by Richard J M (Manteca, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Apr 04, 2011 6:26 PM
Discs, service, and price, all excellent. Was told discs would ship from CA, actually came from Illinois, (couple extra days transit time). Not dissatified in any way though. Thanks - Rick