Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 118515
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Each G-Stop Goodridge brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from corrosion and abrasion resistant braided stainless steel
- Unlike stock hoses, Goodridge G-Stop brake line kits eliminate volumetric expansion, so say goodbye to "mushy brakes"
- Installing brake lines requires some technical expertise - if you're not confident in your ability, please seek professional installation
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually ends ABS pedal chatter
- G-Stop brake lines are pressure tested to 3,000psi for the ultimate in safety and performance
- All Goodridge G-Stop brake lines are DOT Certified and T.U.V. approved
- Your G-Stop Goodridge brake lines are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Replace those mushy rubber stock hoses with braided stainless steel performance brake lines. Whether you're flying around a turn at the local track or just going for groceries, G-Stop brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
Not only does the stainless braiding eliminate volumetric expansion, the root cause for spongy braking, it also reduces obnoxious ABS brake chatter. What's more, these Goodridge brake lines will significantly shorten your stopping distance.
The G-Stop kit sets your vehicle up with Goodridge break lines on every wheel. All the necessary hose ends and brackets are included, so installation is straightforward for the do-it-yourselfer or weekend mechanic.
Of course, with a name like Goodridge, you can count on the kit being D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved. And, your G-Stop Goodridge Brake Line Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan Z (Morris Plains, NJ) — Nov 11, 2014 9:33 AM
It took several attempts to thread the correct fittings to the end of these lines. After only one week of driving (2,500 miles), one of the fittings came loose and there is now no pressure.
Reviewed by Chris R (Westfield, NJ) Reviewed for a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Oct 27, 2014 6:02 PM
Recently purchased a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 w/ 115k miles and had the brake lines replaced. After a bit of research it was clear to me that the best solution was to upgrade to the G stop lines. These ready to go pre configured lines were a substantial upgrade and time/ease of installation saved me a ton on mechanic bills. Immediately I was able to feel an increase in peddle pressure and braking is crisp and responsive. I look forward to further evaluating !
Reviewed by Chris P (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 29, 2014 9:11 PM
I've had these brake lines on almost every vehicle I've had and the provide a noticeable improvement in stopping power. I'll buy them for every car I have going forward.
Reviewed by Chris D (NORTH HUNTINGDON, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda CR-Z — Jun 01, 2014 5:53 AM
I got these because they were the only ones available for my car. Well now I know why. They rock. You don't need choices when the only ones made are this awesome.
Reviewed by David C (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mazda 3 — Apr 16, 2014 8:12 AM
Took me a lot of effort to install it but it turn out fine at the end. Brake feels a lot more responsive and I can tell it increased my brake power. So far it hasn't gave me any problems so I hope it stays that way.
- goodridge brake lines
- braided brake lines
- braided steel brake lines
- russell stainless steel brake lines
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- disk brake conversion kits 1957 buick
- dodge ss brake lines
- nissan altima brake pads
- silverado stainless steel brake lines
- suburban brake upgrade
- bike racks for trucks
- car air filters