- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Each G-Stop Goodridge brake line kit includes all hose ends to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from corrosion and abrasion resistant braided stainless steel
- Unlike stock hoses, Goodridge G-Stop brake line kits eliminate volumetric expansion, so say goodbye to "mushy brakes"
- Installing brake lines requires some technical expertise - if you're not confident in your ability, please seek professional installation
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually ends ABS pedal chatter
- G-Stop brake lines are pressure tested to 3,000psi for the ultimate in safety and performance
- All Goodridge G-Stop brake lines are DOT Certified and T.U.V. approved
- Your G-Stop Goodridge brake lines are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Replace those mushy rubber stock hoses with braided stainless steel performance brake lines. Whether you're flying around a turn at the local track or just going for groceries, G-Stop brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
Not only does the stainless braiding eliminate volumetric expansion, the root cause for spongy braking, it also reduces obnoxious ABS brake chatter. What's more, these Goodridge brake lines will significantly shorten your stopping distance.
The G-Stop kit sets your vehicle up with Goodridge break lines on every wheel. All the necessary hose ends are included, so installation is straightforward for the do-it-yourselfer or weekend mechanic.
Of course, with a name like Goodridge, you can count on the kit being D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved. And, your G-Stop Goodridge Brake Line Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darrel W (Douglas, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 BMW Z4 — Aug 24, 2017 4:11 AM
They fit. They installed easily. They look good. I did expect to feel a difference in braking or in the pedal, but nothing yet. Perhaps once I do a track day or autocross I'll see the difference, but I really installed them as a precaution.
Reviewed by ROBERT R (Arlington, VA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 11, 2017 7:33 AM
These are quality brake lines, a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Reviewed by Tim M (Honolulu, HI) Reviewed for a 2000 Porsche Boxster — Mar 18, 2017 7:56 PM
ordered these a couple weeks ago. Easy install, they are working Great! will be putting these on all my cars
Reviewed by Isaac B (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 1990 Volvo 240 — Jan 21, 2017 7:12 AM
These are an excellent replacement for my volvo. The only other replacements were rubber hoses. I feel these are going to outlast the rest of my cars life.It did take quite a while to ship but it was during holiday season.