- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Each G-Stop Goodridge brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from corrosion and abrasion resistant braided stainless steel
- Unlike stock hoses, Goodridge G-Stop brake line kits eliminate volumetric expansion, so say goodbye to "mushy brakes"
- Installing brake lines requires some technical expertise - if you're not confident in your ability, please seek professional installation
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually ends ABS pedal chatter
- G-Stop brake lines are pressure tested to 3,000psi for the ultimate in safety and performance
- All Goodridge G-Stop brake lines are DOT Certified and T.U.V. approved
- Your G-Stop Goodridge brake lines are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Replace those mushy rubber stock hoses with braided stainless steel performance brake lines. Whether you're flying around a turn at the local track or just going for groceries, G-Stop brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
Not only does the stainless braiding eliminate volumetric expansion, the root cause for spongy braking, it also reduces obnoxious ABS brake chatter. What's more, these Goodridge brake lines will significantly shorten your stopping distance.
The G-Stop kit sets your vehicle up with Goodridge break lines on every wheel. All the necessary hose ends and brackets are included, so installation is straightforward for the do-it-yourselfer or weekend mechanic.
Of course, with a name like Goodridge, you can count on the kit being D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved. And, your G-Stop Goodridge Brake Line Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John P (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Nissan Frontier — Sep 28, 2016 4:26 PM
Nissan Frontiers have a notoriously soft pedal. put these on, bled the system and got it hot. Next morning, pedal now solid!!!
Reviewed by ian m (Harrisburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Crown Victoria — Jul 22, 2016 10:01 PM
awesome braided brake lines, super great quality of construction. no documentation to give torque specs on banjo bolts, one of which sheared off. no spare crush washers in case of dropping one or taking a banjo back off. mounting brackets were also wrong but i made them work. overall i am still pleased with these lines though and would buy again.
Reviewed by Ryan O (MIDLAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 18, 2016 2:37 AM
Seems to be working fine. Right rear line did not fit in bracket hole meeting up to hard line,do not believe it will cause any issues. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Allen M (LEXINGTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Civic — Jun 15, 2016 12:41 PM
I have used this brand of brake lines in the past with good success and when replacing the calipers on my wife's Honda Civic I figured at 10 years old it might make sense to replace the brake lines also. The lines were right on for length and had brackets to replace the OEM ones. The kit was complete and everything fit great. They look good also.
- goodridge brake lines
- russell stainless steel brake lines
- stoptech brake lines
- braided brake lines
- audi brake pads
- bmw brakes and rotors
- mini cooper brakes and rotors
- nissan titan brake rotors
- tundra brake rotors
- 2002 chevy silverado brake lines
- box truck roof racks
- bug wind deflectors
- floor truck mats