- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Each G-Stop Goodridge brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from corrosion and abrasion resistant braided stainless steel
- Unlike stock hoses, Goodridge G-Stop brake line kits eliminate volumetric expansion, so say goodbye to "mushy brakes"
- Installing brake lines requires some technical expertise - if you're not confident in your ability, please seek professional installation
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually ends ABS pedal chatter
- G-Stop brake lines are pressure tested to 3,000psi for the ultimate in safety and performance
- All Goodridge G-Stop brake lines are DOT Certified and T.U.V. approved
- Your G-Stop Goodridge brake lines are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Replace those mushy rubber stock hoses with braided stainless steel performance brake lines. Whether you're flying around a turn at the local track or just going for groceries, G-Stop brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
Not only does the stainless braiding eliminate volumetric expansion, the root cause for spongy braking, it also reduces obnoxious ABS brake chatter. What's more, these Goodridge brake lines will significantly shorten your stopping distance.
The G-Stop kit sets your vehicle up with Goodridge break lines on every wheel. All the necessary hose ends and brackets are included, so installation is straightforward for the do-it-yourselfer or weekend mechanic.
Of course, with a name like Goodridge, you can count on the kit being D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved. And, your G-Stop Goodridge Brake Line Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rob B (ANSONIA, CT) Reviewed for a 2009 Infiniti FX50 — Nov 30, 2015 10:14 AM
I purchased these G-Stop brake lines in addition to pads/rotors/fluid for my Infiniti FX50S. The old rubber lines looked worn out also. After the install, pedal feels firmer and more sensitive to brake pressure.
Reviewed by Alan G (SIMI VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Versa — Nov 30, 2015 8:34 AM
Great brake lines and good quality. Installation seems a little harder than it should be.
Reviewed by Gregory K (Elgin, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Nov 19, 2015 10:40 AM
I had a "soft" braking performance that was getting worse. These lines fixed that problem & then some!! The initial rear line, fixed the soft braking. My only issue was pricing, I found the same kit for $40 cheaper!!
Reviewed by thomas b (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2015 6:25 AM
My 2002 ford f150 ,2wd supercrew cab XLT factory rear disc brakes with two rear fleckable 12' brake lines, that does not come in the so called custom kit that has everything you need for your f150 2002 ford. So here the problems I had. I was sone on your advertizing 2 brake lines,sent 3 brake lines, needed 5 brake lines. Then to ld you did not make the rear lines.Then told there was a no return policy, that was not shone in your in your advertizment on the web sight.
- goodridge brake lines
- russell stainless steel brake lines
- stoptech brake lines
- braided brake lines
- audi brake pads
- bmw brakes and rotors
- mini cooper brakes and rotors
- nissan titan brake rotors
- tundra brake rotors
- 2002 chevy silverado brake lines
- box truck roof racks
- bug wind deflectors
- floor truck mats