- Ships Between 9/10 - 9/14
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Each G-Stop Goodridge brake line kit includes all hose ends and line brackets to fit your specific year, make and model
- Crafted from corrosion and abrasion resistant braided stainless steel
- Unlike stock hoses, Goodridge G-Stop brake line kits eliminate volumetric expansion, so say goodbye to "mushy brakes"
- Installing brake lines requires some technical expertise - if you're not confident in your ability, please seek professional installation
- Reduces stopping distance and virtually ends ABS pedal chatter
- G-Stop brake lines are pressure tested to 3,000psi for the ultimate in safety and performance
- All Goodridge G-Stop brake lines are DOT Certified and T.U.V. approved
- Your G-Stop Goodridge brake lines are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Replace those mushy rubber stock hoses with braided stainless steel performance brake lines. Whether you're flying around a turn at the local track or just going for groceries, G-Stop brake lines offer better performance and greater safety.
Not only does the stainless braiding eliminate volumetric expansion, the root cause for spongy braking, it also reduces obnoxious ABS brake chatter. What's more, these Goodridge brake lines will significantly shorten your stopping distance.
The G-Stop kit sets your vehicle up with Goodridge break lines on every wheel. All the necessary hose ends and brackets are included, so installation is straightforward for the do-it-yourselfer or weekend mechanic.
Of course, with a name like Goodridge, you can count on the kit being D.O.T. certified and T.U.V. approved. And, your G-Stop Goodridge Brake Line Kit is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Goodridge G-Stop Brake Lines Customer Reviews
63 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by thomas b (LOUISVILLE, KY) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Aug 14, 2015 6:25 AM
My 2002 ford f150 ,2wd supercrew cab XLT factory rear disc brakes with two rear fleckable 12' brake lines, that does not come in the so called custom kit that has everything you need for your f150 2002 ford. So here the problems I had. I was sone on your advertizing 2 brake lines,sent 3 brake lines, needed 5 brake lines. Then to ld you did not make the rear lines.Then told there was a no return policy, that was not shone in your in your advertizment on the web sight.
Reviewed by Casey C (Conover, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Honda S2000 — Jun 08, 2015 1:14 PM
Ordered these and DOT4 racing fluid for my 2004 Honda S2000. Drove 600 total miles (after installation and brake bleed) to Atlanta Motosports Park for a trackday. I never felt brake fade or had any issues.
Reviewed by George S (VALLEJO, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Pontiac GTO — Mar 13, 2015 4:47 PM
I installed the lines on my 05 gto. The installation was easy, everything fit perfect and did not require any modifications. The pedal feel is much better now, and the rear brakes engage at the same time as the front ones do. Car used to lock the front ones first before. Its a very good upgrade for the money
Reviewed by Joshua A (Cherry Hill, NJ) Reviewed for a 2001 Honda Accord — Mar 04, 2015 4:53 AM
Exactly as desbribed it really does what it says imoroves brake feel and reaction.