- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors deliver stellar braking without earth-shattering noise
- Directly replaces stock discs
- Built for high-performance driving
- Stays quiet and cool under tough conditions
- Progressive slotting ensures even pad wear and long-lasting performance
- Precisely-cut slots vent moisture, gasses and heat to prevent brake fade
- Structural design ensures less cracking
- Manufactured from finest copper-inclusive gray iron
- Sold in pairs for your vehicle’s front and rear
- Your EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Any time you hit the pavement, a set of reliable brakes are essential for high-performance driving. For cooler rotors that sport slotted stealth, look no further than EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors. Constructed from high-quality gray iron, these slotted rotors significantly improve your vehicle’s brake performance, no matter how many sudden stops you make. You can depend on EBC Ultimax rotors to deliver world-class braking performance without all the high-pitched screeching that often ensues with stock rotors.
EBC Ultimax Blackdash Slotted Vented Rotors provide a way for gasses to easily escape, thanks to their precision-cut slots. They also eliminate moisture and debris, which could eventually result in brake fade. The design also ensures a high-performance, ultra-quiet rotor, so you don’t think twice about squealing brakes.
Invest in EBC USR rotors to achieve even pad wear and consistent braking every time. Best of all, these EBC Slotted Rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
629 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nouman P (Morton Grove, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G35 — May 19, 2016 8:44 PM
These will need a proper brake in for the first 200-500 miles, but after that they bite pretty good. I installed with the original pads. The black paint will come off from the areas that come in contact with the pads.
Reviewed by Cassius S (acworth, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Element — May 17, 2016 8:05 PM
You can't go wrong with these ebc rotors - performance is nice . Stopping hasn't been this sweet before .
Reviewed by Pete C (Harleysville, PA) — May 17, 2016 11:59 AM
I brought the rotors to work because we are a machine shop with a balancing machine. The face and OD run-out are 0.002" or less and the residual unbalance slightly above the tolerance for large gyros because they are fully machined. I used EBC pads which have a red surface for break-in. After break-in the rotor surface is very smooth as glass.