EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 112610
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors deliver stellar braking without earth-shattering noise
- Directly replaces stock discs
- Built for high-performance driving
- Stays quiet and cool under tough conditions
- Progressive slotting ensures even pad wear and long-lasting performance
- Precisely-cut slots vent moisture, gasses and heat to prevent brake fade
- Structural design ensures less cracking
- Manufactured from finest copper-inclusive gray iron
- Sold in pairs for your vehicle’s front and rear
- Your EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Any time you hit the pavement, a set of reliable brakes are essential for high-performance driving. For cooler rotors that sport slotted stealth, look no further than EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors. Constructed from high-quality gray iron, these slotted rotors significantly improve your vehicle’s brake performance, no matter how many sudden stops you make. You can depend on EBC Ultimax rotors to deliver world-class braking performance without all the high-pitched screeching that often ensues with stock rotors.
EBC Ultimax Blackdash Slotted Vented Rotors provide a way for gasses to easily escape, thanks to their precision-cut slots. They also eliminate moisture and debris, which could eventually result in brake fade. The design also ensures a high-performance, ultra-quiet rotor, so you don’t think twice about squealing brakes.
Invest in EBC USR rotors to achieve even pad wear and consistent braking every time. Best of all, these EBC Slotted Rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
541 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John S (LYNN HAVEN, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Thursday at 1:45 PM
I just got these installed to replace a warped rotor and improve stopping power. So far, very smooth and quiet. Even though they came with a disclaimer about wind noise...I haven't notices any.
Reviewed by Michael C (PHOENIX, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — May 25, 2015 9:48 PM
Break in is approximately 1,000 miles so check back with me later this summer.
Reviewed by Edward L (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — May 25, 2015 4:15 PM
Works great with the "Green Stuff"! Take your time with the break-in process. Sounded awful initially but worked great after 10+ miles of stop and go at various speed. Still getting the new brake smell. This is because i brake late and hard sometimes (with cautions of course) to enjoy the performance of the brakes; so the brakes generated some heat and smell.