- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors deliver stellar braking without earth-shattering noise
- Directly replaces stock discs
- Built for high-performance driving
- Stays quiet and cool under tough conditions
- Progressive slotting ensures even pad wear and long-lasting performance
- Precisely-cut slots vent moisture, gasses and heat to prevent brake fade
- Structural design ensures less cracking
- Manufactured from finest copper-inclusive gray iron
- Sold in pairs for your vehicle’s front and rear
- Your EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors come with a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty
Any time you hit the pavement, a set of reliable brakes are essential for high-performance driving. For cooler rotors that sport slotted stealth, look no further than EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors. Constructed from high-quality gray iron, these slotted rotors significantly improve your vehicle’s brake performance, no matter how many sudden stops you make. You can depend on EBC Ultimax rotors to deliver world-class braking performance without all the high-pitched screeching that often ensues with stock rotors.
EBC Ultimax Blackdash Slotted Vented Rotors provide a way for gasses to easily escape, thanks to their precision-cut slots. They also eliminate moisture and debris, which could eventually result in brake fade. The design also ensures a high-performance, ultra-quiet rotor, so you don’t think twice about squealing brakes.
Invest in EBC USR rotors to achieve even pad wear and consistent braking every time. Best of all, these EBC Slotted Rotors are backed by a 6-month/5,000-mile warranty.
EBC Ultimax Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
714 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Greg M (MARION, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Acura RSX — Wednesday at 8:19 PM
Great price from Auto Anything and shipping was very fast. Superior buying experience. Despite a prolonged "bedding-in" process outlined by EBC these are excellent rotors. The stopping power is impressive, especially when mated with EBC RedStuff pads. Added benefit, they are absolutely quiet.
Reviewed by Sabian T (CHARLOTTE, NC) Reviewed for a 2013 Audi A8 — Jun 07, 2017 4:59 AM
Had these install with green stuff and the braking power has improved drastically. Best upgrade ever and it looks amazing as well.
Reviewed by Jules T (ALEXANDRIA, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 Acura RDX — Jun 06, 2017 4:37 PM
These rotors provide, smooth, short stops consistently. And with no grinding noise or vibration. Highly recommended.