- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
215 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sandra N (Walker, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 Acura CL — Jul 19, 2016 5:58 AM
I am really enjoying my new Baer sport rotors!! They look really sharp on my car and love their performance. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Robbin R (NAVARRE, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jul 15, 2016 8:28 PM
Best brake rotor available. I've used these on three different vehicles now with the same positive result. Great stopping power, zero brake fade, zero warping.
Reviewed by Kevin T (Gurnee, IL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Excursion — Jun 29, 2016 8:04 PM
Installed these rotors and pads on my truck, and I feel like its the smoothest braking its had in a very long time. Very impressed with the quality of these parts. Brakes took a while to ship as they were machined to order, but overall worth the wait.
Reviewed by Robert E Q (Purcellville, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford Mustang — Jun 21, 2016 1:47 PM
the brakes work very well smooth quiet stops. however I had a broken anti rattle clip on one pad. autoanything policy was rediculious for replacement I would be with out my car for several days. I called baer the sent me a new pad and told me ti use the broken one I replaced the pad im very satisfied with baer I not very satisfied with autoanything at this point not sure if I will purchase from them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed by Ralph H (Cloverdale, OR) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jun 05, 2016 4:04 PM
I ordered four of these rotors for my 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 4 x 4 they were shipped fast, and well packaged. They were very easy to install and seem to be a very good quality put about 500 miles on them so far and everything seems fine the stock rotors warped after pulling a large gooseneck trailer. Also ordered EBC green stuff brake pads all the way around which seem to be good quality as well.