- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
203 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert h (COCONUT CREEK, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Nissan 350Z — Wednesday at 5:31 PM
Paired it with brembo pads works awsome No noise and seems to brake way better!
Reviewed by K. Michael M (CEDAR GROVE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Tahoe — Jan 30, 2016 8:30 PM
I was thoroughly impressed with the look, increased stopping power, and price of these rotors. Best money I've spent on brakes
Reviewed by Kely X M (ESCONDIDO, CA) — Jan 15, 2016 9:01 PM
I am experiencing a lot of brake squeel when brakes are cold! Not happy with that and I did break them in!