- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
209 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Domingo M (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — May 13, 2016 8:34 AM
Not only do they look great, but they can stop a train. Feel confident that you can stop on a dime when needed. They are pricy but worth the investment. Thank you, Domingo
Reviewed by Glenn R (Mapleton, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — May 06, 2016 8:16 PM
2005 Ford F150 4x4. New rotors improved braking pulling trailer down mountain grades, no brake fade and very smooth pedal. Great upgrade, Thanks Baer.
Reviewed by Khuong N (CAPE CORAL, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — May 03, 2016 1:39 PM
Breaking is smooth like my Mercedez haven't done any hard breaking cause of the progressive snap on. But will definitely recommend n buy a set for my rear.
Reviewed by Philip R (WHITE PLAINS, NY) — Apr 10, 2016 1:39 PM
These are very high quality rotors if you are willing to pay the premium. They look amazing and fit perfectly like they were OEM. I have a 2013 Taurus SHO.