- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
198 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew M (POLK CITY, IA) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Oct 28, 2015 8:16 PM
Bought these to replace factory rotors. Wanted an upgrade over stock and didn't want some cheapo Chinese rotors that would crack. Like everything in life you get what you pair for and while a little pricey they are very nice. My only complaint was the zinc coating was a little thin on the back side and they were rusting in the hat part of the rotor. That is all that prevented me from all five stars. So far nice smooth braking and they look great!
Reviewed by Son N (ORANGE, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Mini Cooper — Oct 20, 2015 10:54 PM
These rotors really stands out from the rest. It has more holes than the other at comparable price. I also did noticed that my stopping distance is much shorter than stock. It doesnt have any noise either. I love it!!!
Reviewed by Jim W (Keller, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Magnum — Oct 06, 2015 6:54 AM
WOW! Great looking rotors, but that's not why I got them. After the installation, I was prepared for some squeaks and minor issues with my vehicle stopping after installing these rotors and EBC RED STUFF brake pads. There has been ZERO noise from this setup. And boy does my car stop about three times better than it did on stock rotors and pads. I am very happy with this setup and would do it again, if I have any other brakes I need to redo. Can't say enough nice things about these rotors!
Reviewed by Robert F (CONWAY, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Sep 10, 2015 4:31 AM
Order these for my Cheve 2500 HD for use when pilling my 13000 lb 5th wheel. Very smooth stopping I'll be installing the rear rotors today
Reviewed by Roger I (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 08, 2015 8:12 PM
The rotors were easily installed and look great. I paired with a set of Hawk Ceramic pads and they stop really quick and quiet. So far very little dust. I had my tires balanced and rotated recently and the young guys were commenting on how cool they looked and wanted to know where I brought them. I am pretty happy with them so far. Thinking about putting some on the rear wheels when its time. So yes, I would buy again and recommend to others to buy.