- Save 20% Use Promo Code 342320
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
224 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by GEARLD K (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Avenger — Feb 03, 2017 9:33 AM
They are so good as I have on front and back that my friends know if they don't wear seat belt they are going through windshield when I slam on breaks!! They decreased stopping distance by 21ft.
Reviewed by Christopher S (CLEARFIELD, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Cadillac CTS — Jan 31, 2017 7:05 PM
These rotors are working great. Paired up with Powerstop pads, they are as smooth as can be while minimizing stopping distance. I would recommend these rotors to everyone I know.
Reviewed by Phil M (Shawnee, OK) Reviewed for a 2003 Mercury Marauder — Jan 26, 2017 4:03 PM
Got,em quick, easy install, we'll see how they are in a year, so far, so good.
Reviewed by Allan G (Fort Dodge, IA) Reviewed for a 2010 Cadillac CTS — Dec 28, 2016 11:55 AM
Installed them on my 2010 Cadillac CTS. They look great and Perform very well, and are quiet.
Reviewed by CHRIS B (LITTLEROCK, CA) — Dec 27, 2016 3:18 PM
YA" THEY LOOK GREAT AND THE BREAKING IS FANTASTIC. OVER ALL EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS DEAL WAS GREAT.... SPECIALLY THE HELP!!!! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR AWHILE. I WOULD BUY THESE AGAIN & AGAIN..... THANK'S AUTOANYTHING YOUR THE BEST