- Ships Between 8/06 - 8/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
187 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sewon O (LEONIA, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Jul 21, 2015 10:51 PM
Recently purchased pair of rear Decela model. Has very good grip. Love zinc plating on rotors. It looks good too. Overall it's very recommended.
Reviewed by Kevin D (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan 350Z — Jul 07, 2015 8:34 AM
Fantastic rotors great look super fast delivery much greater stopping useing hawk ceramic pads car 2005 350z with supercharger 445hp great rotors for a great car
Reviewed by Michael J (FORT WORTH, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Jun 25, 2015 4:52 AM
bought the power stop drilled and slotted rotors and they warped after 2 months so I exchanged and bought the Baer Decala rotors and they are beautiful and keep the shiney look and appearance gets a lot of compliments. if you cn afford to wait and get the Baer do it its worth it. and also get the full ceramic brake pads with it to keep dust to a minimum.. makes my Camaro look so much more appealing to the eye...
Reviewed by Jacob M (APPLETON, WI) — Jun 20, 2015 3:41 PM
These Rotors have greatly enhanced my stopping ability and do not make any noise when braking. Great Product!
Reviewed by Tanner P (GREAT FALLS, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac GTO — Jun 07, 2015 10:27 AM
Definitely better than my stock rotors. Stopped the shake and stops the car quickly. The look good as well.