Baer Decela Sport Rotors
- Ships Between 3/09 - 3/11
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
167 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stuart F (PIKEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sequoia — Feb 20, 2015 4:59 PM
Looked for a set of drilled rotors that would replace stock rotors on my '07 Sequoia (DON'T have oversized TRD brakes w/ 6 piston calipers on the front end, just factory 4 piston callipers and stock rotors) found these via a Google search. Ordered four rotors (front & rear) and was impressed with initial quality out of the box. Paired with Toyota TRD ceramic brake pads, and after performing the TRD recommended burn in procedure, I am totally happy with the purchase. Great stopping power!
Reviewed by Gaspar H (McFarland, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — Feb 19, 2015 10:37 AM
I purchased these rotors for my 2011 LT Camaro. They bolt right up, they did not give me any issues when installing. They look amazing on the Camaro. Def a GREAT buy!!!
Reviewed by Steven M (Fort Belvoir, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Feb 13, 2015 6:05 AM
These rotors are of top quality. They are made well and perform great. The fitment was perfect. The zinc coating on these gives them a nice look and prevent rusting on the surfaces that the brake pads do not touch. Huge improvement over the stock Mustang GT rotors.
Reviewed by Ronald B (PRESCOTT, AZ) Reviewed for a 1992 Chevy Corvette — Feb 09, 2015 10:07 AM
Great product. Look like very high quality. Have not had a chance to put them to the test yet.
Reviewed by Steve O (Porter, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Jan 29, 2015 11:24 AM
I just put these Bear Decela sport rotors on today and the appearance is outstanding. I used Hawk break pads with these rotors and the performance is incredible. There is a huge difference! They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I put this on a 2011 Shelby GT500