- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
195 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert F (CONWAY, NH) — Sep 10, 2015 4:31 AM
Order these for my Cheve 2500 HD for use when pilling my 13000 lb 5th wheel. Very smooth stopping I'll be installing the rear rotors today
Reviewed by Roger I (AUSTIN, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 08, 2015 8:12 PM
The rotors were easily installed and look great. I paired with a set of Hawk Ceramic pads and they stop really quick and quiet. So far very little dust. I had my tires balanced and rotated recently and the young guys were commenting on how cool they looked and wanted to know where I brought them. I am pretty happy with them so far. Thinking about putting some on the rear wheels when its time. So yes, I would buy again and recommend to others to buy.
Reviewed by Ken C (Bothell, WA) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Sep 07, 2015 8:17 PM
I bought a full set of Baer Decela Sport rotors for my 98 Jeep Grand Cherokee. They went on like any other set of rotors, easy and they look great, however all 4 of them were warped! You could not drive over 50 MPH as the whole car would shake violently when you applied the brakes! Had to pull all of them off and find a machine shop that would turn slotted and cross drilled rotors. Rears were "close" but the fronts were way out of true. $100 later and basically redoing the brake job.
Reviewed by Russell E (Sarasota, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Sep 04, 2015 4:36 AM
bought all new rotors - front and back, for my 2012 Charger R/T. I couldn't be more please. Not only are they awesome looking they work great when paired with Hawk performance pads. Priced fairly but I was able to receive a discount through a sign up and save event. Quick shipping great service by the AutoAnything team!
Reviewed by Ramon E (Antioch, CA) — Sep 01, 2015 3:53 AM
These rotors are great quality and looks really good on my Mercedes specially after I painted my rotors blue! People are having a second look at my car!