Baer Decela Sport Rotors
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
181 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by shaoyun w (Blaine, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti G35 — Monday at 8:21 PM
A hell lot better than OEM performance... I have no complain about it other it its undeniably ugly looking on my car.. should've thought twice before ordering
Reviewed by Van S (Clearwater, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Volkswagen CC — May 15, 2015 9:03 AM
These rotors are amazing. Not only do they look great, they also improved the braking performance of my car (a 2011 VW CC). Paired with Akebono Ceramic Pads, my brakes improved significantly. My car no longer has a vague brake feel and is confident in sudden braking situations. Before, I've always felt like my oem brakes (rotors and pads) were slipping whenever I brake hard... That issue is not a thing of the past, after upgrading to these rotors and ceramic brake pads. Great jobs, Baer Deleca. I'll be sure to purchase the rear rotors as soon as they become available.
Reviewed by James T (MELBOURNE, FL) — May 12, 2015 5:04 PM
Took a few hard stomps to bed in these rotors but with a lot of brake dust, they started to bite. Good bite on initial braking, good improvement overall braking effect. Like the reduced weight compared to stock rotor. The inner bearing races did not provide adequate clearance between the antilock sensor bracket and rubbed the plastic housing. Stock bearings were reinstalled instead of using new Federal Mogul bearings and all is good for clearance. Federal mogul races must be different.
Reviewed by James M (SPRING, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer — May 06, 2015 3:31 PM
These rotors have a great protective coating. The coating seems to be very durable since the coating hasn't gone away where the pads contact the rotors even after the recommended break in procedure and several days of use. The braking distance and pedal effort seems drastically reduced as well. I used Hawk Performance LTS pads with these rotors. That's just my preference. Brake dust seems to be very little at this point. These rotors are highly recommended.
Reviewed by John P (Virginia Beach, VA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Tahoe — May 06, 2015 9:34 AM
These rotors are of amazing quality, simple to install and clearly perform better than the stock little rotor. Only wish I could upgrade to calipers that would cover the whole rotor surface for reasonable price.