- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors are custom engineered for a perfect fit replacing the stock discs on your year, make and model
- Crafted from Baer’s proprietary blend of durable iron for unmatched longevity
- Your Decela Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled using the same counter rotational pattern found on professional racecars from NASCAR to Le Mans
- Give your brake pedal a ferocious bite while eliminating the threat of outgassing and enhancing your wet weather responsiveness
- Strict production tolerances ensure even pad wear along the face of your Decela Sport Rotors
- Decela Rotors kick start your car, truck or SUV’s looks with their dynamic visual impact
- No modifications or oversize wheels required—Baer Sport Rotors are direct OE replacements
- Baer’s Decela Sport Rotors boast a straightforward installation—you don’t even have to bleed your brakes
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer has such confidence in your DecelaRotors that they back them with a 3-year warranty against warping and cracking
Ditch your unsightly, wobbly, rusty stock rotors and step up to the Decela Sport Rotors by Baer Brakes. Expertly engineered to replace your OE discs, the Decela Rotors are designed using the same cutting-edge braking technology found on thoroughbred racecars. With Decela Rotors, you get astonishing halting power that doesn't stop short on style.
The unmistakable slotting and cross-drilling on your Baer Sport Rotors packs a powerful punch. Besides giving your pedal a forceful grip, it improves wet weather response, eliminates the risk of outgassing and minimizes the risk of stress cracks. In fact, your Baer Decela Sport Rotors use the same counter rotational design found on race tracks from Laguna Seca down to the Daytona Speedway.
Along with performance gains, Baer's Sport Rotors add an explosive, imposing image to your open-wheel rims. Installation is a breeze, and you don't even have to bleed your brake lines. Best of all, Baer backs your Decela Sport Rotors with a 3-year warranty.
Baer Decela Sport Rotors Customer Reviews
190 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Benjamin R (COHOES, NY) — Aug 23, 2015 9:01 AM
Wanted the best I could get. Figured these with the Hawk ceramic pads would be it. Waited 3 weeks for them, then paid my mechanic $50 to install. Was surprised to feel flutter at highway speed braking. Figuring it couldn't be these brakes, perhaps a front end issue, I paid dealership $55 to inform me that my rotors were .004 and .005 out of round. After searching for a week, I finally found a place with the proper cutting tool to resurface drilled/slotted rotors. Tab for that $107 with the tax.
Reviewed by Richard H (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Ridgeline — Aug 05, 2015 10:44 AM
Much better stopping distance and look fantastic.. Several times at the stop light, I was asked, where I got these rotors and what kind. They are pricey.. I want to get a set for the rear. However, they are more expensive than the front..
Reviewed by Sewon O (LEONIA, NJ) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Accord — Jul 21, 2015 10:51 PM
Recently purchased pair of rear Decela model. Has very good grip. Love zinc plating on rotors. It looks good too. Overall it's very recommended.
Reviewed by Kevin D (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan 350Z — Jul 07, 2015 8:34 AM
Fantastic rotors great look super fast delivery much greater stopping useing hawk ceramic pads car 2005 350z with supercharger 445hp great rotors for a great car