Baer Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors are custom-cast to replace your year, make and model’s stock discs
- The ideal match for larger-than-stock wheels—the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors sport a larger disc diameter for greater leverage and improved breaking torque
- Relocates your stock calipers outward to fit around the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors’ larger diameter—includes all hardware for the repositioning
- Baer’s proprietary iron formula in the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors provides increased friction with diminished wear—prolonging the life of your pads
- Increased mass along the firepath (where the pads rub against the rotors) adds a more substantial heat sink for intense durability under even the most grueling conditions
- The innovative curved directional vanes in your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors move fresh air across the face of the discs to vent heat and improve cooling
- The Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors utilize a reverse rotational slotting and cross-drilling pattern—the standard design for racecars the world over
- Cross-drilling and slotting not only enhance your auto’s image, they nearly eliminate outgassing, pad glazing and excessive brake dust accumulation
- Your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled to improve bad weather braking, to equalize pad surface wear and to add an aggressive initial bite to your brakes
- Holes are cross-drilled behind the vanes to prevent any hairline fractures while maintaining high structural integrity
- The surface of your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors are zinc plated to ward off rust and surface scales—it’s normal for this finish to wear off along the firepath after 300-400 miles of regular braking
- Your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors boast a straightforward installation—no bleeding required
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer backs your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors with a Lifetime Warranty against warping
When you're coming to an emergency stop, every extra foot could mean the difference between a wreck and getting home safely. Unfortunately, if you've upgraded with larger-than-stock wheels, you may not have enough braking power to halt in time. Before you bolt your stock rims back on, Baer has good news for you-the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors correct this imbalance. Each disc's diameter is blown out to gargantuan size, giving you enough brake torque to stop not just on a dime, but 20ft. ahead of it.
Your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors bring more than just safety to the table. These massive rotors are custom-crafted for your exact vehicle using materials and techniques once reserved for racecars. Their curved directional vanes and beefier firepath block heat buildup and add staggering durability.
For a dynamic look and added performance, the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors feature a reverse rotational cross-drilling and slotting pattern-the standard in auto racing. Lifetime Warranty.
Baer Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ronald D (SAINT PAUL, VA) Reviewed for a 1940 Ford 022 — Oct 14, 2014 6:15 AM
1940 Ford Five window coupe with Foose 20 inch Coupe wheels and 13 inch Baer rotors. Killer looks and Stops To.
Reviewed by Tad J (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Suburban — Apr 15, 2014 10:48 PM
There Baer brakes are a great looking and funcunal addition to your suburban. I run 24" Boss Wheels and the extra braking makes it stop quick and smooth. I had a few installation challenges, first the Boss wheels I run actually hit the calipers. I fixed this by grinding the caliper to ensure an 1/8" clearance. The rear brake rotors actually hit the rear backing plate. I took approximately 1/4" off of the backing plates to get then to fit properly. I did contact the tech department at Baer
Reviewed by Robert J (EDGEWATER, FL) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Apr 14, 2014 1:18 PM
After having several close calls with my stock brakes after installing 20 inch wheels I decided after doing some research that these would help stop my 2003 Tahoe when I need too,I had them installed by a friend who had no problem at all, they seem to stop much better but i have not finished seasoning the rotors or bedding the pads. I'm sure once this process is done the brakes will be all that i want them to be.
Reviewed by Ryan M (Mechanicsville, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Dec 18, 2013 10:45 AM
I needed new rotors, so I went ahead and purchased this as an upgrade. The install was pretty straight forward, and did have to grind a little off of the hub to make the adapters sit flat as described in the instructions. I haven't beat on these rotors yet, but they do feel like they provide better braking with the increased leverage. The rotors weigh 30.5 lbs, 6 more than the stock rotor. Since I have 22" wheels, I didn't really notice the extra weight. The coated rotors stay shiny too.
Reviewed by Justin M (Spring Valley, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Cadillac Escalade — Nov 14, 2013 7:03 AM
Awsome looking, Makes the vehicle ride better and also takes the corners better,lookes even better with painted calipers