- Save 20% Use Promo Code 342320
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors are custom-cast to replace your year, make and model’s stock discs
- The ideal match for larger-than-stock wheels—the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors sport a larger disc diameter for greater leverage and improved breaking torque
- Relocates your stock calipers outward to fit around the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors’ larger diameter—includes all hardware for the repositioning
- Baer’s proprietary iron formula in the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors provides increased friction with diminished wear—prolonging the life of your pads
- Increased mass along the firepath (where the pads rub against the rotors) adds a more substantial heat sink for intense durability under even the most grueling conditions
- The innovative curved directional vanes in your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors move fresh air across the face of the discs to vent heat and improve cooling
- The Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors utilize a reverse rotational slotting and cross-drilling pattern—the standard design for racecars the world over
- Cross-drilling and slotting not only enhance your auto’s image, they nearly eliminate outgassing, pad glazing and excessive brake dust accumulation
- Your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled to improve bad weather braking, to equalize pad surface wear and to add an aggressive initial bite to your brakes
- Holes are cross-drilled behind the vanes to prevent any hairline fractures while maintaining high structural integrity
- The surface of your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors are zinc plated to ward off rust and surface scales—it’s normal for this finish to wear off along the firepath after 300-400 miles of regular braking
- Your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors boast a straightforward installation—no bleeding required
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer backs your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors with a Lifetime Warranty against warping
When you're coming to an emergency stop, every extra foot could mean the difference between a wreck and getting home safely. Unfortunately, if you've upgraded with larger-than-stock wheels, you may not have enough braking power to halt in time. Before you bolt your stock rims back on, Baer has good news for you-the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors correct this imbalance. Each disc's diameter is blown out to gargantuan size, giving you enough brake torque to stop not just on a dime, but 20ft. ahead of it.
Your Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors bring more than just safety to the table. These massive rotors are custom-crafted for your exact vehicle using materials and techniques once reserved for racecars. Their curved directional vanes and beefier firepath block heat buildup and add staggering durability.
For a dynamic look and added performance, the Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors feature a reverse rotational cross-drilling and slotting pattern-the standard in auto racing. Lifetime Warranty.
Baer Eradi Speed Plus 1 Rotors Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joseph H (Humble, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Jan 25, 2016 6:36 PM
I've upgraded the brake rotors with Eradispeed Plus 1 rotors on two trucks now. The improvement over stock diameter rotors increasing stopping ability greatly during normal driving and towing. The installation is simple if you've ever changed brake pads.
Reviewed by Victor V (Costa Mesa, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Jul 09, 2015 9:52 AM
I'm so glad after tried this set, top quality parts, much better than stock rotor as well as shorter stopping distance that make the pads last much longer, but it will not fit on cast aluminum 19" wheel, on KINGRANCH 20" stock wheels it has only 1/2" gap between stick-on weight and caliper. so you have to use 20" wheel
Reviewed by David M (NEW BERLIN, WI) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac Escalade — Jun 04, 2015 9:52 AM
Very Satisfied with this product. I've tried so many other items but these are the best fit for the power of My vehicle!
Reviewed by Ronald D (SAINT PAUL, VA) Reviewed for a 1940 Ford 022 — Oct 14, 2014 6:15 AM
1940 Ford Five window coupe with Foose 20 inch Coupe wheels and 13 inch Baer rotors. Killer looks and Stops To.
Reviewed by Tad J (Puyallup, WA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Suburban — Apr 15, 2014 10:48 PM
There Baer brakes are a great looking and funcunal addition to your suburban. I run 24" Boss Wheels and the extra braking makes it stop quick and smooth. I had a few installation challenges, first the Boss wheels I run actually hit the calipers. I fixed this by grinding the caliper to ensure an 1/8" clearance. The rear brake rotors actually hit the rear backing plate. I took approximately 1/4" off of the backing plates to get then to fit properly. I did contact the tech department at Baer