- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Baer’s Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors are custom-cast to replace your year, make and model’s stock discs
- The ideal match for larger-than-stock wheels—the Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors sport a bigger disc diameter for greater leverage and improved breaking torque
- Relocates your stock calipers outward to fit around the Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors’ larger diameter—includes all hardware for the repositioning
- The groundbreaking 2-pieces Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors deliver responsive braking power without the excessive weight of old-fashioned 1-piece rotors
- The Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors are sectional—the outer disc is crafted from a rugged blend of iron, and the inner hub is CNC machined from lightweight aluminum
- Baer’s proprietary iron formula in the Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors provides increased friction with diminished wear—prolonging the life of your pads
- Increased mass along the firepath (where the pads rub against the rotors) adds a more substantial heat sink for intense durability under even the most grueling conditions
- The innovative curved directional vanes in your Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors move fresh air across the face of the discs to vent heat and improve cooling
- The Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors utilize a reverse rotational slotting and cross-drilling pattern—the standard design for racecars the world over
- Cross-drilling and slotting not only enhance your auto’s image, they nearly eliminate outgassing, pad glazing and excessive brake dust accumulation
- Your Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors are slotted and cross-drilled to improve bad weather braking, to equalize pad surface wear and to add an aggressive initial bite to your brakes
- Holes are cross-drilled behind the vanes to prevent any hairline fractures while maintaining high structural integrity
- The surface of your Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors are zinc plated to ward off rust and surface scales—it’s normal for this finish to wear off along the firepath after 300-400 miles of regular braking
- Your Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors boast a straightforward installation—no bleeding required
- Built with pride in the USA
- Baer backs your Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors with a Lifetime Warranty against warping
For the strength to stop larger-than-stock wheels, give your factory disc brakes a serious shot in the arm with the Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors. These massive discs have big diameters to offset the additional stresses that oversized rims place on stock rotors. Even if you're cruising around on 20" wheels, you'll be able to stop on dimes, pennies, quarters, any currency you want.
Don't be tricked by the Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors' whopping size-these discs are surprisingly light, thanks to their 2-piece design. The sturdy outer disc is a proprietary blend of iron with extra girth along the firepath for superior durability. The center hub is CNC machined from lightweight aluminum.
More than just cosmetic, the Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors' slotting and cross-drilling prevent outgassing, improve wet weather handling and add an aggressive bite to your brake pedal. The curved directional vanes reduce surface temperatures and block heat buildup. Lifetime Warranty.
Baer Eradi Speed Plus 2 Rotors Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Duke J (Auburn, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — Mar 08, 2016 10:39 AM
Got a great deal from Autoanything. Got a timely delivery. Product arrived in good condition. Its not listed that these rotors fit a 2013 or 2014 but they do. Actually improved the appearance of my rear end and wheels. By the way the much larger rotors only added 15 ounces on each side over the smaller stock rotors. I've been using Baer brake products for over 20 years and the quality is always excellent. Have put a couple hundred miles on with no problems.
Reviewed by Barrett B (Cincinnati, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Mustang — Sep 23, 2015 10:03 AM
I upgraded the rear brakes on my GT500 with this kit. The quality is top notch and I got a great price from Auto Anything. It helps if you call them to get your best price as they can usually beat what's shown on their website even if it's already a sale price. Love the upgrade. This is how the car should have come from the factory and now the rear brakes are on par with the looks and performance of the front ones.
Reviewed by Richard C (Chatsworth, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Feb 26, 2015 7:49 AM
These make a great difference in stopping and auto anything has the best prices
Reviewed by Ronald J (KATY, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — May 23, 2014 4:34 AM
Great price on these! Same set up Shelby sells for much less than what they sell them for. Made a huge difference with stability under hard braking. The front doesn't dip nearly as much under hard braking.
Reviewed by Luis G (LAKELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Jan 20, 2014 5:40 PM
These rotors are absolutely an incredible upgrade to your stock Brembo brakes package rotors, especially if you intend to enjoy your vehicle at the track sometime. They are a little lighter than the stock rotors and they do not start to heat up as quickly as the stock rotors do. The two piece rotor system is an outstanding system that will allow you to replace the rotors while keeping the original "hats" (center piece). The rotors also look great and give your pony a much more suitable performance look. They are a little pricey but they are not too many two piece rotors on the market of a higher quality. I strongly recommend these pieces and AutoAnything definitely offers the BEST price on the market. I was hunting for these rotors for over a year and AutoAnything offered a price that I could not pass up. Thanks AutoAnything Luis 2011 Supercharged Mustang GT-550hp@TRW