- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ceramic Brake Pads are Posi Quiet’s longest wearing and cleanest pads
- Scorched to stabilize friction levels and accelerate break-in process
- Manufactured with positive molding process for stable friction performance and even wear
- Precision-cut or shaved back plates ensure a custom fit
- Mechanically attached shims virtually eliminate noise
- Choose the right Posi Quiet Pads: Brake Pad Comparison Chart (PDF)
Banish worn and squealing brake pads to the doldrums by installing a set of ceramic brake pads from Posi Quiet. Posi Quiet's longest wearing option, these brake pads deliver the quiet and forceful stopping power you're after. And, these ceramic pads are scorched to stabilize friction levels and accelerate the break-in process.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads are manufactured with a positive molding process so they wear evenly and last a long time. Their back plates are precision-cut or shaved so they fit perfectly in your brake caliper. And, they're engineered to produce the least dust.
What's more, you won't hear annoying squeaks and chattering with Posi Quiet Brake Pads. They're equipped with custom-made shims that are mechanically attached to virtually eliminate brake noise.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
599 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Sascha D (Minot, ND) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Edge — Friday at 8:44 PM
The brake pads do what they're supposed to. They were easy enough to put on myself and only took an hour or so. Wouldn't say they're the best out there, but here a good value for the price.
Reviewed by Richard S (Cornwall, NY) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Impreza — Aug 13, 2016 5:59 AM
Installed quickly ad easily. They seem to work fine. I have only drove the car once since I installed them.