Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ceramic Brake Pads are Posi Quiet’s longest wearing and cleanest pads
- Scorched to stabilize friction levels and accelerate break-in process
- Manufactured with positive molding process for stable friction performance and even wear
- Precision-cut or shaved back plates ensure a custom fit
- Mechanically attached shims virtually eliminate noise
- Choose the right Posi Quiet Pads: Brake Pad Comparison Chart (PDF)
Banish worn and squealing brake pads to the doldrums by installing a set of ceramic brake pads from Posi Quiet. Posi Quiet's longest wearing option, these brake pads deliver the quiet and forceful stopping power you're after. And, these ceramic pads are scorched to stabilize friction levels and accelerate the break-in process.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Pads are manufactured with a positive molding process so they wear evenly and last a long time. Their back plates are precision-cut or shaved so they fit perfectly in your brake caliper. And, they're engineered to produce the least dust.
What's more, you won't hear annoying squeaks and chattering with Posi Quiet Brake Pads. They're equipped with custom-made shims that are mechanically attached to virtually eliminate brake noise.
Posi Quiet Ceramic Brake Pads Customer Reviews
388 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ray C (NORTH BENNINGTON, VT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Sebring — Dec 09, 2014 5:42 AM
Make sure you measure your rotor, as I ordered the ones matching my engine size, but since I have a convertible, which was not listed, I got the wrong ones, had to return and get the larger size pads for larger rotor. Otherwise, good product, great service on the return.
Reviewed by Joseph C (OLD BRIDGE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2010 Mercedes-Benz C-Class — Dec 07, 2014 2:01 PM
Was shipped as expected & easy to install. Save yourself some money if you are not street racing. Installed the non drilled/slotted rotors and they work just as good.
Reviewed by Sam G (Los Angeles, CA) — Nov 20, 2014 8:25 PM
These pads came with hardware and as a mechanic of 30 years I can tell they are great quality,and sound quiet no problems,good quality product
- centric posi quiet ceramic pads
- ebc red stuff brake pads
- hawk brake pad reviews
- stoptech brake pad review
- infinity g37 brake pads
- reviews for the toyota accesorries for highlander
- 2009 audi brake pads ranking
- audi a4 brakes
- infiniti g37 rotors
- brake pads ford f150
- cars seat covers
- black license plate frames
- aftermarket mud flaps