Centric Premium Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
185 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark M (SHERWOOD, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Nov 13, 2014 4:41 PM
I ordered these to replace a set of warped factory rotors on my Tundra. I haven't had a chance to install them yet because I am waiting for my new pads to go with them. They look very nice, and they came well packaged.
Reviewed by Gary B (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Avalon — Nov 12, 2014 3:07 PM
I ordered these rotors to replace OEM rotors that had already been turned once, for my wife's Toyota Avalon. The rotors appear to be of good quality, and I was able to install them easily. I am very happy with the purchase.
Reviewed by John A (NORTH QUINCY, MA) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus IS 250 — Oct 24, 2014 3:20 AM
I purchased a full set of these rotor for my 2006 Lexus IS 250. They fit perfectly and after about 500 miles they are hassle free. Great product with fast delivery.
Reviewed by RICHARD C S (BLOWING ROCK, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe — Oct 14, 2014 10:26 AM
I ordered Centric rotors for my 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe but when I got them they were too big and so did not fit. Now I will have to figure out a way to return them:/ This is disappointing since the website has you put in the year, make and model of car so that buyers can get parts that will fit their car but even though I put in the correct info, the rotors were still the wrong size.