- Ships Between 9/08 - 9/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
227 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose S (HEMET, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Aug 27, 2015 9:11 PM
whould like to say that the rotor i bought is one of the best car parts i purchase from you guys Thank you so much for the quick delivery
Reviewed by Chris F (ROSEMOUNT, MN) Reviewed for a 1994 Acura Integra — Aug 27, 2015 7:47 AM
The rotors look great. One problem I can't get the old rotors off the car thanks to Minnesota road salt. Drilled out the screws and the rotors are rusted solid. Would have been a easy swap if the old bolts and parts would have come off. Can't wait to get them installed. I think they will work great someday.
Reviewed by Michael F (HOBOKEN, NJ) — Aug 24, 2015 8:35 PM
I just installed these rotors 2 weeks ago with a soft ceramic pad. My 2004 Toyota Tacoma rides much smoother and I do not experience any pulsating while braking.
Reviewed by Shawn M (Port Saint Lucie, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Aug 13, 2015 7:41 AM
I installed these on my 07 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.7L 4x4 Laredo the other day and replaced the factory rotors. While I dont have to many miles to report on them I can say after installing them along with EBC's Green Pads the brakes feel like I'm in a brand new car. I had some warped rotors and instead of turning them I decided to go with new ones and these are exactly what I needed.