Centric Premium Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 5/06 - 5/08
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
204 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Colin C (NORMAN, OK) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda CR-V — Apr 17, 2015 9:01 AM
The OEMs that these replaced had a bad vibration. The Centric rotors take a bit more pressure on the brake petal, but do a solid job. Its a CRV, so slotted/ cross drilled/ dimpled / cryo treated is a bit much. Easy hour to replace the full set of rotors and pads. Low price, quality parts, what else do you want? It doesn't make me a sandwich or bring me a beer...
Reviewed by James T (VALPARAISO, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Mar 26, 2015 10:13 AM
I think I found a good set of rotors, no run-out at all very smooth stopping. I paired those with ceramic gold pads from auto zone. I would definitely buy these again!!! or recommend to a friend.