Centric Premium Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
197 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jason D (PHILADELPHIA, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Hyundai Sonata — Feb 17, 2015 6:28 AM
Rotors fit my vehicle perfectly, and it was an easy install. I was surprised at how quickly I received my items! Would absolutely reorder when it's time to replace again.
Reviewed by Jonathan A (Maxwell, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — Feb 01, 2015 7:34 AM
Great looking rotors, only had them a few months but with the hawke SD break pads this is a great combo for stopping power. Breaks feel much more positive and they seem to have more bite. Great price to quality for this product. I will definitely buy again when I need my next rotor set.
Reviewed by JOE M (WASHINGTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 30, 2015 5:10 AM
WELL PACKAGED FROM DEALER. DELIVERY ON TIME. ROTORS LOOK WELL FINISHED OUT OF BOX. CAR BRAKES WELL,SMOOTH STEADY FEEL ON HARD USE.GOOD PRODUCT FOR THE PRICE. WILL BUY AGAIN.