Centric Premium Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 12/19 - 12/23
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
188 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jesus B (Sun Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Toyota Yaris — Dec 04, 2014 11:27 PM
The OEM Rotors did not seem to last and have warped them due to my heavy braking, but so far I have put a little over 500 miles and these rotors still seem to last and feel better than the OEM.
Reviewed by Robert D (Carlsbad, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Camaro — Dec 02, 2014 5:30 PM
I needed rotors for my Camaro and my mechanic recommended these. I occasionally autocross this car and I wanted a solid blank rotor as I have had trouble with cross-drilled rotors cracking, and I didnt want to pay Brembo prices. I also liked the electrocoating on the hubs.
Reviewed by Robert A (Phenix City, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Dec 02, 2014 4:03 PM
My OEM rotors were turned and free of paint on the inside where the emergency brake is applied on the inside drum. These rotors are painted on the inside where the emergency brake contacts. Vendor says it is not an issue but I have my doubts.
Reviewed by Mark M (SHERWOOD, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Nov 13, 2014 4:41 PM
I ordered these to replace a set of warped factory rotors on my Tundra. I haven't had a chance to install them yet because I am waiting for my new pads to go with them. They look very nice, and they came well packaged.