- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
242 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by kelson b (Manassas, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Impreza — Nov 01, 2015 1:49 PM
The rotars shipped very quickly and the free shipping was perfect. I looked around for quality rotars and these have worked wonderfully so far.
Reviewed by dave t (PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Solara — Oct 28, 2015 9:49 AM
Centric rotors replaced original perfectly and coupled with Centric Brakes are quiet and providing good stopping power.
Reviewed by Bill S (Columbiaville, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sonoma — Oct 21, 2015 9:37 PM
rotors work great no problem installing will recommend them to friends well probably order something more from you again thank you