- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
250 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey Q (HANCOCK, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Lexus IS 300 — Jan 30, 2016 4:59 AM
Just about over with break-in, Jan in upstate NY. Lots of salt, so far they look good,clean up good,smooth braking. Will buy again,if not than the slotted version.
Reviewed by Daniel P (SIOUX FALLS, SD) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Jan 19, 2016 10:45 AM
Exactly what I wanted. Inexpensive rotors I could install myself. They look like they may be better quality than the oem rotors which is a great.
Reviewed by David H (NORTH FALMOUTH, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Jan 04, 2016 7:05 AM
Quick shipping, good price and so far in this short time very satisfied. Quiet, smooth.. Hopefully last awhile.100% satisfied !!!