Centric Premium Rotors
- Ships Between 6/03 - 6/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace worn factory rotors with the premium choice—Centric Premium Rotors
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- Electro-coated for long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground for a taper-free finish
- Non-directional finish makes for optimal pad/rotor break in
- Premium finish delivers quieter, smoother stops
- Fully machined finish—including rotor hats
- Center-split core castings provide excellent heat transfer
- The first choice for superior power, performance and safety
- Your Centric Premium Rotors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Install a set of Centric Premium Rotors and hit the brakes without breaking your budget. Built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards, Centric Premium Rotors are your first choice for high-quality, affordable replacement rotors.
Centric Premium Rotors are electroplated for corrosion resistance and double disc ground for a taper-free finish. The center-split core castings deliver excellent heat transfer, and even the rotor hats are fully-machined for a clean look and perfect balance.
Crafted to deliver superior braking power, performance and safety, Centric rotors deliver premium performance without the premium price tag. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Rotors with a 90-day warranty.
Centric Premium Rotors Customer Reviews
207 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wesley P (FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA) — May 27, 2015 1:13 PM
I paired these with some Duralast shoes and pads on my 2006 GMC Sierra. Feels just like my OEM brakes so I'm very satisfied. The painted drums look better than the factory and I have about 2k miles on both. No squeaks or anything. Would definitely recommend these over expensive OEM brakes and over discount auto part store brands Ive used on previous vehicles.
Reviewed by mark s (ASHLAND, MA) Reviewed for a 1997 Chrysler LHS — May 26, 2015 8:37 PM
The centric premium rotors are a superb Product. They are far superior to other rotors that are available. Combined with the centric premium ceramic pads, my car has never stopped this well. Smooth operation with out pulsation or squeal.