- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are perfect for spirited street and light track use
- High-temperature compound ensures consistent performance and even pad wear
- Rotor-friendly low-dust formulation makes for cleaner wheels
- Factory-style shims virtually eliminate pad-vibration noise
- Perfect factory fit thanks to precision-cut backing plates
- Scorched pad surface delivers a positive bite even when pads are cold
- Your StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are backed by a 3-month/3,000 mile warranty
From taking the checkered flag on track day to snagging the prime parking spot after a spirited commute, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are your ticket to the winner's circle. Specifically formulated for high-performance street driving and occasional autocross/track use, StopTech Brake Pads halt your speed demon in a wide range of driving conditions.
StopTech's high-temperature compound is formulated for consistent performance and even pad wear. And, the pad surface is scorched, so you get the high-performance bite in both hot and cold temperatures. Plus, these brake pads boast a low-dust formulation that keeps your wheels cleaner than most performance pads.
StopTech Brake Pads are quiet, too. Thanks to a perfect factory fit and the OEM-style shims, noise caused by pad vibration is virtually eliminated. And, the factory fit also makes for a super-easy do-it-yourself installation. Best yet, StopTech backs your Street Performance Brake Pads with a 3-month/3,000 mile warranty.
StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey E (ROSEVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Porsche 968 — Jul 17, 2016 9:18 PM
I had dustless Hawk pads that were dustless as advertised. The stopping power was relatively inadequate as a consequence. I felt the need to go with a little more aggressive pad. These pads are perfect for my requirements. AutoAnything is great with parts availability, cost and service.
Reviewed by Steve L S (WOODINVILLE, WA) Reviewed for a 1996 BMW 3-Series — Jul 11, 2016 9:02 PM
After the bed process, the next day I drove 50 miles for a track day event. The first 20 min. session was in the rain. The next three sessions were dry. The pads worked great all day with no grabbing or fade.
Reviewed by Oliver B (New York, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 BMW 3-Series — Jun 17, 2016 7:06 AM
My go-to pad for dual street/track duty. No noise, moderate dust, and reliable performance for intermediate track driving. And a lot cheaper than the OEM brake pads for my BMW M3! What's not to like!
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech drilled and slotted rotors
- stoptech stainless steel brake lines
- power slot brake rotors review
- subaru brake pads
- jeep brakes
- lexus rotors
- 2008 nissan rogue brake pads
- tacoma rotors
- g37 brakes
- rubber mats for back of suvs
- bumper guard for pickups
- fender flairs for 2012 dodge truck