StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are perfect for spirited street and light track use
- High-temperature compound ensures consistent performance and even pad wear
- Rotor-friendly low-dust formulation makes for cleaner wheels
- Factory-style shims virtually eliminate pad-vibration noise
- Perfect factory fit thanks to precision-cut backing plates
- Scorched pad surface delivers a positive bite even when pads are cold
- Your StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are backed by a 3-month/3,000 mile warranty
From taking the checkered flag on track day to snagging the prime parking spot after a spirited commute, StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads are your ticket to the winner's circle. Specifically formulated for high-performance street driving and occasional autocross/track use, StopTech Brake Pads halt your speed demon in a wide range of driving conditions.
StopTech's high-temperature compound is formulated for consistent performance and even pad wear. And, the pad surface is scorched, so you get the high-performance bite in both hot and cold temperatures. Plus, these brake pads boast a low-dust formulation that keeps your wheels cleaner than most performance pads.
StopTech Brake Pads are quiet, too. Thanks to a perfect factory fit and the OEM-style shims, noise caused by pad vibration is virtually eliminated. And, the factory fit also makes for a super-easy do-it-yourself installation. Best yet, StopTech backs your Street Performance Brake Pads with a 3-month/3,000 mile warranty.
StopTech Street Performance Brake Pads Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason a (north las vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1990 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Sep 01, 2014 12:13 PM
Overall I'm happy with the break pads They work great they are quite and most important They have good STOPING POWER
Reviewed by Carlos V (NEWARK, DE) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti G35 — Aug 14, 2014 11:22 AM
Im still breaking them in but so far they exceed oem stopping power. although a bit dusty i think theyre great buys for infiniti g35 coupes.