Power Stop Brake Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships By 5/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Evolution Brake Pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula
- Deliver up to 20% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Faster stops with no noise and low dust
- Thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Dual-layer rubberized shims
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Feature drill holes to reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop-winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Brake Kit Customer Reviews
1801 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Howard S (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) — Friday at 4:30 PM
This kit is awesome. The rotors look awesome, and the brakes have not made any noise yet. I've had them on for about 3 weeks, and the brake dust is about 3x less than my previous brakes.
Reviewed by Andrew L (FARGO, ND) — Friday at 6:13 AM
These brakes are a huge upgrade over OEM. After breaking in, they have noticeably more stopping power and noticeably less brake fade. The zinc plating is still going strong, no rust. Comes with nice stainless steel clips and new boots. DOES NOT come with brake grease. (AutoAnything people please note that the make and model selection on the review page is broken)
Reviewed by Steven B (DE SOTO, MO) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Thursday at 10:00 PM
This is a great kit with everything that you need to upgrade your braking system. The brakes are a great upgrade for your Mustang.
Reviewed by jeff c s (STAMBOAT SPRINGS, CO) — Thursday at 8:29 AM
my 2000 tundra brakes were pulsing,perhaps a warped rotor or the 140k on the rotors these showed up on time and I had them installed in 1.5 hours, the ceramic pads have to be broke in with some 40 to 10 power stops to heat them up and that was actually fun to the point these work very well and im thinkin they might save me in an accident auto anything is THE place to by anything auto I also bought bilstein 5100 2 inch lift shocks a spectre cold air intake and a banks exhaust its like anew truc
- power stop brakes review
- power stop cross drilled rotors review
- ssbc performance brake systems
- stoptech sport brake kit with drilled & slotted rotors
- honda brake pads
- bmw performance brakes
- bmw rotors
- brakes for nissan titan
- chrysler 300 brake rotors
- seat covers for 2008 ford escape
- truck step bar
- roof rack suv
- car license plate frame