- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Ceramic pads deliver up to 20% more stopping power when compared to the competition
- Enjoy faster stops with no brake noise and low dust
- Drilled and slotted rotors are made using G3000-grade casting from trusted foundries and feature beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- These rotors are silver zinc-plated to resist corrosion
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Power Stop rebuilt calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure quality performance
- Each caliper sports an electrostatic red powder-coating for striking style and corrosion-resistance
- Optional calipers come armed to the teeth – with new bleeder screws, hardware and pins
- Precision-machined for an exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day warranty
Take your stopping power to new heights with a Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits. Featuring custom-matched components that work together to ensure optimal performance, these kits include everything you need to experience faster stops with no brake noise and low dust.
Ceramic pads for example deliver 20% more stopping power when compared to stock components and the drilled and slotted rotors have been constructed with G3000-grade casting and utilize beveled drill holes that reduce brake temperature up to 180°F.
You also have the option to add calipers that showcase an electrostatic red powder-coating for a sharp style and corrosion resistance. These calipers have been 100% pressure-tested to ensure the quality performance you’ve come to expect from Power Stop. Your Power Stop Z23 Brake Kit is supported by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects, as well as a 60-day hassle-free warranty.
- If a customer is not satisfied with the quality and performance of a kit for any reason within 60 days of the invoice date or the installation date by a professional technician (an invoice from the installation shop is required), and the required break-in procedure was implemented, Power Stop LLC will provide a one-time exchange of the kit for a new one. This no-questions-asked, 60 day warranty must be facilitated by the authorized Power Stop retailer.
Power Stop Z23 Evolution Brake Kits Customer Reviews
2966 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel T (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2002 Acura RSX — Tuesday at 11:26 PM
Installation was a breeze. All the hardware and rubber bits were a direct fit replacement. Pads have great stopping power. Slotted and drilled rotors look great, and the zinc coating will keep them looking great.
Reviewed by Antoine M (Conyers, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Monday at 8:27 PM
Easy installation! Way better than stock. My Dodge Ram factory brakes sucked. Very happy with them so far. 2wks in
Reviewed by Eddie R (LOUDON, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 5:01 AM
My truck had a vibration getting when getting on the brakes at speeds such as getting off the interstate. Since installing these brakes my truck stops smooth as butter. Very happy with the purchase of these brakes. I have put about 500 miles on them so far. I'd like to report back on these with a some use on them.