Power Stop Brake Kit
- Ships By 6/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set delivers the big brake feel without the big brake price
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model vehicle
- Kit includes high-performance evolution ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Evolution Brake Pads feature a high-impact ceramic formula
- Deliver up to 20% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Faster stops with no noise and low dust
- Thermal scorched for quick break-in
- Dual-layer rubberized shims
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Feature drill holes to reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Losers stop-winners Power Stop! The Power Stop Brake Kit equips your speed demon with the performance of a big brake kit, at a price that won't break the bank. Pre-matched components engineered for your specific ride deliver maximum braking performance and an aggressive street style.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their high-performance Evolution Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your ride. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you're in it for performance or style, the Power Stop Brake Kit delivers up to 20% more stopping power, enhanced control and a killer look behind your wheels. There's simply no easier way to get big brake performance from a bolt-on kit. And best yet, Power Stop backs your high-performance brake kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Brake Kit Customer Reviews
1839 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jamie p (NEW LEBANON, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Scion xB — Monday at 6:01 AM
These brakes added a 30% increase in stopping power over the factory brakes. The rotors wont rust and look great. Easy to install. I have used these on my past 2 vehicles. A great bargain for the $$.
Reviewed by Ryan F (LIVONIA, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Focus — Sunday at 11:55 AM
Cost of the kit was $30 less than the Ford Motorcraft replacement parts at my local Ford dealer. I followed the instructions for break-in and have not had any issues with just over 1,000 miles now on the setup. I can confidently say stopping distances are significant shorter compared to stock. Had to stop very fast the other day on the highway @ 60mph and while cars in front of me dove for the shoulder, I didnt even need to "stand" on my pedal!
Reviewed by John O (METAIRIE, LA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Saturday at 12:40 PM
Excellent design and workmanship. Feels like 30% better braking power with no imbalance or problems. Would recommend the change-out of rotors and pads with brake kit rather than turning old rotors with new pads.
- power stop brakes review
- power stop cross drilled rotors review
- ssbc performance brake systems
- stoptech sport brake kit with drilled & slotted rotors
- honda brake pads
- bmw performance brakes
- bmw rotors
- brakes for nissan titan
- chrysler 300 brake rotors
- seat covers for 2008 ford escape
- truck step bar
- roof rack suv
- car license plate frame