- Rebates: $30 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set designed for hauling, towing and hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Specially engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUV's
- Long pad life designed to handle severe duty and commercial applications
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model truck or SUV
- Delivers the big brake performance feel without the big brake price
- Kit includes: high-performance Z36 carbon fiber-infused ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads feature a carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula engineered for more brake torque
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Extra-long pad life for severe duty and commercial use
- Thermally stable compound resists fade caused by heat
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from G3000 grade castings & premium blanks
- Drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty
Hills, heavy loads and towing can make even the best factory brake system weak in the knees. Put some power back in your pedal with the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Designed specifically for towing, commercial vehicles and hilly terrain, Power Stop delivers the confidence and power you need to halt the heavy loads.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their powerful Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your rig. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you hit the open road with trailer in tow, drive a heavy fleet or commercial vehicle or just want to take command of the hilly terrain, the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit delivers the stopping power and control that's crucial to safe driving under load. Designed to deliver the big brake performance feel without the big brake price, Power Stop is the easiest way to get to bolt-on performance braking. And best yet, Power Stop backs your Truck & Tow Brake Kit with a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Customer Reviews
374 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott W (Ligonier, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 7:59 PM
Never had a smoother stopping truck or as fast nice to know in a emergence you have that right at the tip of your toe and don't have to worry if you can stop your not. Thanks Scott
Reviewed by Chad H (Lake Charles, LA) Reviewed for a 2013 GMC Sierra — Thursday at 4:45 AM
So far so good. I have not towed my heavy trailer yet but normal daily driving has been very smooth. My factory brake rotors had warped due to overheating while towing so had a slight vibration when braking. Instead of spending the $100 for OEM pads and turning rotors, I decided to try this upgrade. I am very pleased so far.
Reviewed by Alson A (Bridgewater, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Sep 30, 2015 2:25 PM
about once a year I put new brakes and rotors on my truck wanted something other than cheap pep boys brakes bought set of power stop truck and tow so far I love them there is no comparing these new brakes to stock worth the extra money
Reviewed by Otis P (Galliano, LA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Suburban — Sep 29, 2015 1:22 AM
Great brakes so far Only thing was in the start it would make truck jump when hitting brakes hard but after doing break in procedure it stopped and they work great to my liking