Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships Between 3/06 - 3/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- High-performance rotor & pad set designed for hauling, towing and hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Specially engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUV's
- Long pad life designed to handle severe duty and commercial applications
- Pads & rotors crafted for your specific year, make & model truck or SUV
- Delivers the big brake performance feel without the big brake price
- Kit includes: high-performance Z36 carbon fiber-infused ceramic brake pads and a complete set of cross-drilled & slotted rotors
- Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads feature a carbon fiber-infused ceramic formula engineered for more brake torque
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power
- Chamfered & slotted for exact OEM fit
- Extra-long pad life for severe duty and commercial use
- Thermally stable compound resists fade caused by heat
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from G3000 grade castings & premium blanks
- Drill holes reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slots sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plated to resist corrosion
- Precision machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty
Hills, heavy loads and towing can make even the best factory brake system weak in the knees. Put some power back in your pedal with the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit. Designed specifically for towing, commercial vehicles and hilly terrain, Power Stop delivers the confidence and power you need to halt the heavy loads.
To remove any guesswork, Power Stop combines their powerful Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Pads with their extreme Drilled & Slotted Rotors, set up specifically for your rig. And since each component is precision machined and molded for an exact OEM fit, installation is a breeze.
Whether you hit the open road with trailer in tow, drive a heavy fleet or commercial vehicle or just want to take command of the hilly terrain, the Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit delivers the stopping power and control that's crucial to safe driving under load. Designed to deliver the big brake performance feel without the big brake price, Power Stop is the easiest way to get to bolt-on performance braking. And best yet, Power Stop backs your Truck & Tow Brake Kit with a 2-year/24,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Truck & Tow Brake Kit Customer Reviews
276 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Todd K (North Lewisburg, OH) — Feb 26, 2015 8:25 PM
I've only put the front on so far and they really made a big difference in my truck when I tell so I want to thank you for the great brakes and rotors that you told me I will be using your business more often and actually recommend it to all my friends
Reviewed by Andrew P (HOMER CITY, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Feb 26, 2015 6:15 AM
I orderd an led light bar from eBay a week before I ordered these and I still got these first. The packaging wasn't immaculate but the parts were and that's all that counts! I can not wait to see and feel how great they work on my truck. I had gotten hit right before I orderd these so the body shop put them on for me. Thank you AutoAnything I will use your company for everything for my truck!
Reviewed by James P (VACAVILLE, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 25, 2015 8:41 PM
I am enjoying the Truck & Tow Brake Kit. I put it in myself and even made a video of how to do it when working with a 2012 Toyota Tacoma. It was my first time doing a rotor and break job, but I enjoyed the process. This system is work flawlessly!