- Rebates: $30 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Outfit your oversized rig with the Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit
- Specially designed for high-performance even when hauling, towing or on hilly terrain
- Custom-matched components are engineered to work together for maximum performance
- Expertly engineered for extra brake torque on trucks and SUVs
- Ceramic pads are constructed from a thermally stable carbon fiber-infused ceramic compound
- These pads provide 20% stronger coefficient of friction compared to stock
- Deliver up to 17% more stopping power and long pad life handles severe duty and commercial use
- Drilled and slotted rotors are built out of G3000 grade castings
- Cross-drilled to reduce surface temps up to 180°F and integrated slots allow dust and gases to vent for improved bite and consistency
- Silver zinc-plated to resist rust and corrosion
- Rebuilt calipers have been fully pressure-tested to ensure leak-free braking and have been treated with high-temp silicone lubrication
- Sport a dynamic red electrostatic finish
- Precision-machined for exact OEM fit
- Your Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kit is backed by a 3-Year/36,000-mile limited warranty
Heavy loads, towing and hilly terrain can make even the most powerful brake system break out in a cold sweat. Fortunately, you can put some of that power back in your pedal with a Power Stop Z36 Truck and Tow Brake Kit that’s specially designed for high-performance and engineered to provide extra brake torque on trucks and SUVs.
These top-of-the-line kits include ceramic pads provide 20% stronger coefficient of friction compared to your stock pads and up to 17% more stopping power to ensure they can stand up to severe duty and commercial use. Drilled and slotted rotors are built from G3000 grade castings to reduce surface temps up to 180°F, while delivering improved bite and consistency. You can also add rebuilt calipers that have been fully pressure-tested for leak-free braking.
Precision-matched for an exact OEM fit, Power Stop Z36 Truck & Toe Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Z36 Truck & Tow Brake Kits Customer Reviews
584 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Raymond M (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — Jul 31, 2017 10:18 PM
I am extremely happy with the performance of the new rotors and brake pads. I tow a boat to the lake to play and fish almost daily and I have not heard one noise from the brake area and have noticed almost zero brake dust on my rims. Highly recommended.I would also like to mention, I came across a frozen caliper on the drivers side. I was impressed with how fast they arrived and how easy the Power Stop Calipers were to install.
Reviewed by Michael E (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2017 2:11 AM
Kit came complete with everything needed, simple and easy to install. Looks great! Be sure to Do the break in of pads per instructions. Kit works as advertised. Awesome buy. FYI ceramic pads are messy, count on brake dust, just something to consider.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- restore garage storage system
- power slot cryo rotors reviews
- aries floor liners
- acura brakes
- mercedes benz brake pads
- toyota car floor mats
- 2008 nissan rogue brake pads
- floor mats for chrysler 300
- audi s5 brakes
- bed liner accessories
- all weather car cover
- front guards for trucks