- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to a commanding halt with Russell Brake Lines
- Custom designed and pre-assembled to directly replace your stock brake lines with no modification needed
- Expertly engineered for faster brake times and firmer pedal feel
- Constructed from braided stainless steel to prevent expansion and pressure loss
- Comes with corrosion-resistant zinc-plated fittings
- 50-state street legal and DOT-approved—perfect for commuters and racers alike
- Your Russell Brake Lines are backed by a 1-year warranty
The world is full of bolt-on performance accessories that boost your horsepower to hair-raising levels. Unfortunately, modifying your braking system to keep up with all that newfound thrust used to be a complex affair best left to the pros. Not anymore. With a custom designed set of Russell Brake Lines, you easily swap your tired factory lines without tricky modifications.
Whether you're cruising around town in a commuter or a high-performance track star, Russell Brake Lines dish up serious stopping strength. Unlike factory brake hoses, Russell Brake Lines are built from braided stainless steel with zinc-plated fittings. This sturdy construction prevents them from expanding, so they maintain the right amount of pressure for faster stops and firmer pedal feel.
Best of all, Russell Brake Lines are completely street legal in all 50 states. Because they meet DOT guidelines, you can run them anywhere without fear of the authorities cracking down. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Russell Brake Lines Customer Reviews
57 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by barbara P (MONROE, NY) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2017 6:28 PM
Came really fast and they are top quality nice lookin and easy to install I would recommend them to a friend
Reviewed by Erich K (BINGHAMTON, NY) Reviewed for a 1998 Honda Civic — May 17, 2017 8:18 PM
After installing the Russel break lines, I haven't been more happier. It looks good on my car and works great. Best decision I ever made
Reviewed by Craig L (THREE RIVERS, CA) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy Silverado — Apr 07, 2017 2:53 PM
These Russell Brake Lines are a great replacement for the stock rubber lines in my 1997 Chevy Silverado. They won't help me stop any faster, but MAN does that brake pedal feel better!
- russell brakes, rotors & pads
- toy hauler screens
- crossed drilled and slotted rotors
- ford truck brake parts
- honda dash mats
- subaru brakes and rotors
- tsx rotors
- dodge 1500 fender flares
- porsche cayenne brake pads
- rubber car mats vehicle
- pick up truck bed nets
- custom fit steering wheel cover