Russell Brake Lines
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105715
- Ships Between 1/13 - 1/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to a commanding halt with Russell Brake Lines
- Custom designed and pre-assembled to directly replace your stock brake lines with no modification needed
- Expertly engineered for faster brake times and firmer pedal feel
- Constructed from braided stainless steel to prevent expansion and pressure loss
- Comes with corrosion-resistant zinc-plated fittings
- 50-state street legal and DOT-approved—perfect for commuters and racers alike
- Your Russell Brake Lines are backed by a 1-year warranty
The world is full of bolt-on performance accessories that boost your horsepower to hair-raising levels. Unfortunately, modifying your braking system to keep up with all that newfound thrust used to be a complex affair best left to the pros. Not anymore. With a custom designed set of Russell Brake Lines, you easily swap your tired factory lines without tricky modifications.
Whether you're cruising around town in a commuter or a high-performance track star, Russell Brake Lines dish up serious stopping strength. Unlike factory brake hoses, Russell Brake Lines are built from braided stainless steel with zinc-plated fittings. This sturdy construction prevents them from expanding, so they maintain the right amount of pressure for faster stops and firmer pedal feel.
Best of all, Russell Brake Lines are completely street legal in all 50 states. Because they meet DOT guidelines, you can run them anywhere without fear of the authorities cracking down. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Russell Brake Lines Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roger T (STEPHENS CITY, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Oct 03, 2014 2:17 AM
Kit says it is for 2008 Chevy Silverado 1500 with front disc brakes and rear drum brakes. Kit came with 3 brake lines (2 for front 1 for back). My Silverado requires 2 rear brake lines. Can't find additional line without buying second kit.
Reviewed by Bee L (FRESNO, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Acura RSX — May 29, 2014 8:55 AM
I was expecting a different feel to my brake pedal after installation. Changed rotors, pads, and lines. Have yet to notice any difference after 1k miles.
Reviewed by Tim M (WAUKESHA, WI) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — May 19, 2014 4:27 PM
Shipping was fast, the brake lines installed out and in. Had to fit fifth line on OE bracket, grind off strap and drill hole to fit Russell split block which was easy mounting in stock location. The lines seem to increase pedal firmness and I shouldn't ever have to replace them again. Very happy thanks for a good price also... Bullitor.
- russell brakes, rotors & pads
- stainless steel braided brake lines
- braided stainless steel brake line kits
- goodridge g-stop
- ford brake rotors
- audi brake pads
- best brake pads for bmw
- best brakes for honda accord
- dodge chip
- acura tsx brake rotors
- floor mat for truck
- truck tent bed
- truck towing side mirrors