- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Come to a commanding halt with Russell Brake Lines
- Custom designed and pre-assembled to directly replace your stock brake lines with no modification needed
- Expertly engineered for faster brake times and firmer pedal feel
- Constructed from braided stainless steel to prevent expansion and pressure loss
- Comes with corrosion-resistant zinc-plated fittings
- 50-state street legal and DOT-approved—perfect for commuters and racers alike
- Your Russell Brake Lines are backed by a 1-year warranty
The world is full of bolt-on performance accessories that boost your horsepower to hair-raising levels. Unfortunately, modifying your braking system to keep up with all that newfound thrust used to be a complex affair best left to the pros. Not anymore. With a custom designed set of Russell Brake Lines, you easily swap your tired factory lines without tricky modifications.
Whether you're cruising around town in a commuter or a high-performance track star, Russell Brake Lines dish up serious stopping strength. Unlike factory brake hoses, Russell Brake Lines are built from braided stainless steel with zinc-plated fittings. This sturdy construction prevents them from expanding, so they maintain the right amount of pressure for faster stops and firmer pedal feel.
Best of all, Russell Brake Lines are completely street legal in all 50 states. Because they meet DOT guidelines, you can run them anywhere without fear of the authorities cracking down. And, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Replace factory flex lines only
Russell Brake Lines Customer Reviews
50 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Milton N (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 1987 Chevy Astro — Dec 18, 2015 3:32 PM
I was happy to find parts for my old hoopty.( my old 1987 Chevy Astrovan) Steel braided brake line are great.Thanks .Look forward to buying more parts in the future.
Reviewed by Jason N (West Lawn, PA) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Neon — Oct 02, 2015 5:40 AM
These lines fit well and seem to work just as good. There is less pedal effort required to get the brakes to grab and stop the car. My only issue was that I wish the rear lines would have been a bit longer because when the car is off the ground and the suspension is at full travel, the rear lines are very tight and a bit hard to install. I also had to remove, turn around, and reinstall one of the rear line brackets as it was on backwards in the package. Overall, these lines are well worth it.
Reviewed by Jonny L (Richmond Heights, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Silverado — Jun 29, 2015 8:38 PM
I replaced the whole system with stainless lines and these were the only brand for the truck. Fit well and no complaints besides long shipping time
Reviewed by Jack E (BEL AIRE, KS) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Apr 13, 2015 9:11 PM
These are great. Easy to install, they have increase the response of my brakes. i would recommend them to anyone who wants to upgrade their brakes.
- power slot plus brake kit - 298690
- goodridge g-stop brake lines
- stainless steel braided brake lines
- stoptech stainless steel brake line kit
- subaru brakes and rotors
- ford brake rotors
- audi brake pads
- bmw x3 brake pads
- recommended brake setup for 1997 chevy dually 3500
- tsx rotors
- step bar
- cover for car
- custom licence plate frames