DBA T2 Slotted Rotors
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Inject some street-legal braking steroids into your brake pedal with DBA T2 Slotted Rotors
- Custom designed to directly replace your stock rotors with no modifications needed
- Built with DBA's smart T2 bi-symmetrical curved slots that cut vibration for quieter, stronger and smoother braking
- The curved slots help reduce uneven pad wear and protect against glazing
- Equipped with DBA's Kangaroo Paw ventilation design for cooler braking and greater protection against warping
- Non-directional slotting lets you use your DBA T2 Brake Rotors on either the left or right side of your ride
- Coated with an anti-corrosive paint on non-friction areas
- Sold individually
- Your DBA T2 Slotted Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
It's not just racecars that need aggressive, responsive brake systems. Parking lots, city streets and highways can be just as hairy as the track, and your ride's squishy, squeaky stock brakes may not have the backbone to stop you in time. For track-grade braking that's tuned for the street, slip into a set of DBA T2 Slotted Rotors.
Unlike milquetoast factory discs, DBA T2 Rotors sport ingenious bi-symmetrical curved slots across their surface. These smart slots reduce vibration, making your brakes quieter, firmer and smoother. Plus, the slots ensure your pads wear evenly and help minimize glazing.
Along with the cutting-edge slot design, your DBA T2 Brake Rotors are equipped with the time-tested Kangaroo Paw venting system. This marsupial-inspired pattern of channels between the rotors draws in huge gusts of air to keep your discs cooler and fight off warping. And, everywhere that your pads don't touch is coated with a protective paint to block against unsightly rust. To top it off, they're backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
DBA T2 Slotted Rotors Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nathan C (Ft Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Civic — Jan 18, 2014 8:29 PM
These rims are the 2500s with the kangaroo paw pattern. They do not specify this in the description. They look and perform excellent and come in some impressive quality packaging.
Reviewed by Cory B (Middletown, OH) Reviewed for a 2004 Pontiac GTO — Sep 15, 2013 5:39 AM
Put these on yesterday, solid quality and much better cooling than oem equipment! Would recommend to anyone looking for a very affordable upgrade from their factory brakes..