- Save 15% Use Promo Code 346115
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some lickety-split to your ride's brake system with T3 DBA 4000 Rotors
- Custom built to directly replace your stock rotors
- Carved with DBA's powerful tri-symmetrical slots for maximum braking strength, smoothness and quietness—a notch above track-approved DBA T2 rotors
- Forged from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity
- Equipped with Kangaroo Paw venting for faster cooling
- Built-in Thermal Stability Profiling™ delivers superior high-heat stopping power
- Thermo-graphic heat paint lets you quickly check your rotors' peak braking temperatures
- Painted hub fights off rust and corrosion for greater longevity and better curb appeal
- Sold individually
- Your DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Whether you're zigzagging through your morning commute or carving out tight curves during a weekend trip to the track, your ride needs a set of brakes that matches your aggressive driving style. For a beefy boost in braking strength, bolt on a set of DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors.
Expertly engineered to make your brake pedal as responsive as your gas pedal, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors are built with the exclusive tri-symmetrical slot design. This ingenious pattern of curved grooves delivers maximum vibration reduction for even quieter, smoother and stronger stops over track-tested DBA T2 rotors.
Since sportier driving leads to high heat, your DBA T3 Rotors are built to stay cool under intense pressure. First, they're constructed from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity and high-heat stopping power. On top of that, they boast DBA's unique Kangaroo Paw venting system to speed up the cool down time. Lastly, they're marked with thermo-graphic heat paint so you can check their peak temps and stay on top of servicing. And, DBA backs your rotors with a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Melvin O (BERLIN, NH) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Corvette — Feb 03, 2016 6:54 AM
Use my c5 z06 on the street and at the track. I purchased several other brands including Brembo and the all cracked in one or two track days. On my 20 the track day third set of pads and the rotors are still fine. Buy them
Reviewed by Richard D (Auburn, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Mini Cooper — Feb 19, 2015 7:52 AM
Highest quality, precision engineered. This is my second set of DBA rotors. The first set performed flawlessly with extreme service on track days and spirited driving in everyday use. I highly recommend DBA!