DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some lickety-split to your ride's brake system with T3 DBA 4000 Rotors
- Custom built to directly replace your stock rotors
- Carved with DBA's powerful tri-symmetrical slots for maximum braking strength, smoothness and quietness—a notch above track-approved DBA T2 rotors
- Forged from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity
- Equipped with Kangaroo Paw venting for faster cooling
- Built-in Thermal Stability Profiling™ delivers superior high-heat stopping power
- Thermo-graphic heat paint lets you quickly check your rotors' peak braking temperatures
- Painted hub fights off rust and corrosion for greater longevity and better curb appeal
- Sold individually
- Your DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Whether you're zigzagging through your morning commute or carving out tight curves during a weekend trip to the track, your ride needs a set of brakes that matches your aggressive driving style. For a beefy boost in braking strength, bolt on a set of DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors.
Expertly engineered to make your brake pedal as responsive as your gas pedal, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors are built with the exclusive tri-symmetrical slot design. This ingenious pattern of curved grooves delivers maximum vibration reduction for even quieter, smoother and stronger stops over track-tested DBA T2 rotors.
Since sportier driving leads to high heat, your DBA T3 Rotors are built to stay cool under intense pressure. First, they're constructed from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity and high-heat stopping power. On top of that, they boast DBA's unique Kangaroo Paw venting system to speed up the cool down time. Lastly, they're marked with thermo-graphic heat paint so you can check their peak temps and stay on top of servicing. And, DBA backs your rotors with a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ofer T (Yardley, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Apr 29, 2014 6:28 AM
I have been tracking my C5 Corvette for 4 years now. this is by far, the nest track rotors I had.Installation is easy like any other rotor. Oh...did I mention - they look great too! Pricing was best on AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Mark A (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Apr 22, 2014 1:43 PM
I wanted to upgrade my brakes without the hassles and expense of a big brake kit and these are the ticket. Great looks stops on a dime and only costs a little more
Reviewed by Jeffery L (Oxnard, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti M35 — Jan 21, 2014 8:52 AM
The stock rotors warped in no time. These DBA's are so smooth and well made, I think we'll get lots of trouble-free service from them.