DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add some lickety-split to your ride's brake system with T3 DBA 4000 Rotors
- Custom built to directly replace your stock rotors
- Carved with DBA's powerful tri-symmetrical slots for maximum braking strength, smoothness and quietness—a notch above track-approved DBA T2 rotors
- Forged from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity
- Equipped with Kangaroo Paw venting for faster cooling
- Built-in Thermal Stability Profiling™ delivers superior high-heat stopping power
- Thermo-graphic heat paint lets you quickly check your rotors' peak braking temperatures
- Painted hub fights off rust and corrosion for greater longevity and better curb appeal
- Sold individually
- Your DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Whether you're zigzagging through your morning commute or carving out tight curves during a weekend trip to the track, your ride needs a set of brakes that matches your aggressive driving style. For a beefy boost in braking strength, bolt on a set of DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors.
Expertly engineered to make your brake pedal as responsive as your gas pedal, DBA 4000 T3 Rotors are built with the exclusive tri-symmetrical slot design. This ingenious pattern of curved grooves delivers maximum vibration reduction for even quieter, smoother and stronger stops over track-tested DBA T2 rotors.
Since sportier driving leads to high heat, your DBA T3 Rotors are built to stay cool under intense pressure. First, they're constructed from XG150 high-carbon alloyed iron for greater thermal capacity and high-heat stopping power. On top of that, they boast DBA's unique Kangaroo Paw venting system to speed up the cool down time. Lastly, they're marked with thermo-graphic heat paint so you can check their peak temps and stay on top of servicing. And, DBA backs your rotors with a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty.
DBA T3 4000 Series Rotors Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ofer T (Yardley, PA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Corvette — Apr 29, 2014 6:28 AM
I have been tracking my C5 Corvette for 4 years now. this is by far, the nest track rotors I had.Installation is easy like any other rotor. Oh...did I mention - they look great too! Pricing was best on AutoAnything.
Reviewed by Mark A (Cleveland, OH) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Apr 22, 2014 1:43 PM
I wanted to upgrade my brakes without the hassles and expense of a big brake kit and these are the ticket. Great looks stops on a dime and only costs a little more
Reviewed by Jeffery L (Oxnard, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Infiniti M35 — Jan 21, 2014 8:52 AM
The stock rotors warped in no time. These DBA's are so smooth and well made, I think we'll get lots of trouble-free service from them.