- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit gives big brake performance without the big brake price
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Drilled holes help to reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slotted rotors sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plating resists corrosion
- Rotors and pads are custom matched for your specific vehicle
- Recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving
- Stopping power increases 20% over the factory set up
- Cross-drilled and slotted rotors keep temps low and brake pads clean
- Z26 Carbon Fiber infused brake pads are quiet, low dust and copper free
- Premium stainless steel shims provide 6 times more noise reduction
- High-heat powdered coated backing plate offers rust resistant performance, and consistent fade-free performance
- Keeps your wheels clean without sacrificing braking performance
- Power Stop’s famous “One Click Brake Kit” includes rotors, pads and all hardware
- Your Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
In the old days, street warriors were packing blades, chains and pipes under those cut-off denim vests. The modern day street warrior is packing their heat under the hood and behind the brake pedal. With the Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit, you're packing maximum braking performance and aggressive street style, all at a price that won't jump your wallet.
Power Stop removes all the guesswork with the Street Warrior Kit. They custom match their high-performance Z26 Carbon Fiber Brake Pads with their legendary Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, specifically for your vehicle. This means each component features an exact OEM fit for easy installation, and you're not taking braking advice from some chat room know-it-all.
Like any true warrior, the Street Warrior Kit is about performance and style. Power Stop delivers up to 20% more stopping power, better control, and of course, shop-stopping style. Premium stainless steel shims provide 6 times more noise reduction, and the high-heat powder coated backing plate offers rust resistant performance. Getting big brake performance and style from a bolt-on kit has never been this easy. What's more, Power Stop backs your Street Warrior Brake Kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit Customer Reviews
97 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott G (Phoenix, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Cadillac STS — Mar 31, 2016 3:14 PM
I've purchased frt&rear complete kit for my 2007 H2 and had excellent results self installed. I just purchased for my 2006 Cadillac STS-V Front & Rear Street Warrior rotors and pads on 3/2016. This set I had professionally installed by a local brake shop. The breaks squeal from 20-10mph consistently. I brought back to the shop & the mechanic showed me both rotors were not not machined evenly. Both sides of the disk/rotors that meet together were uneven causing the rotors to spin unevenly.
Reviewed by elmer g (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti M45 — Mar 22, 2016 11:56 AM
Ex Road Racer in Vegas freeway traffic with an Infiniti M45 S appreciates the smooth positive braking Power Stop Brakes has given me. [ I've had them on my G35 Sport Coupe for over five years] GREAT!!!
Reviewed by Barry R (CREEDMOOR, NC) — Mar 13, 2016 4:52 PM
I bought these breaks instead of a big break kit for my 97 Altima. I just had the engine rebuilt and had performance cams added. These breaks work great. The beat bang for the buck... stop on a dime. I hope to add a turbo later this year, I believe these brakes will be up to the task