- Save 15% Use Promo Code 109715
- Ships By 7/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit gives big brake performance without the big brake price
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Drilled holes help to reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slotted rotors sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plating resists corrosion
- Rotors and pads are custom matched for your specific vehicle
- Recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving
- Stopping power increases 20% over the factory set up
- Cross-drilled and slotted rotors keep temps low and brake pads clean
- Z26 Carbon Fiber infused brake pads are quiet, low dust and copper free
- Premium stainless steel shims provide 6 times more noise reduction
- High-heat powdered coated backing plate offers rust resistant performance, and consistent fade-free performance
- Keeps your wheels clean without sacrificing braking performance
- Power Stop’s famous “One Click Brake Kit” includes rotors, pads and all hardware
- Your Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
In the old days, street warriors were packing blades, chains and pipes under those cut-off denim vests. The modern day street warrior is packing their heat under the hood and behind the brake pedal. With the Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit, you're packing maximum braking performance and aggressive street style, all at a price that won't jump your wallet.
Power Stop removes all the guesswork with the Street Warrior Kit. They custom match their high-performance Z26 Carbon Fiber Brake Pads with their legendary Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, specifically for your vehicle. This means each component features an exact OEM fit for easy installation, and you're not taking braking advice from some chat room know-it-all.
Like any true warrior, the Street Warrior Kit is about performance and style. Power Stop delivers up to 20% more stopping power, better control, and of course, shop-stopping style. Premium stainless steel shims provide 6 times more noise reduction, and the high-heat powder coated backing plate offers rust resistant performance. Getting big brake performance and style from a bolt-on kit has never been this easy. What's more, Power Stop backs your Street Warrior Brake Kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit Customer Reviews
77 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by barnaby c (lowell, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer — Apr 20, 2015 3:24 PM
This kit its the best big difference in braking quiet smooth love it rain or sunny they just awesome.. And AutoAnothing had best price also.. Thanks
Reviewed by Marc O (NORWALK, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Subaru Outback — Apr 08, 2015 11:48 AM
I've only had these rotors and pads for a couple of weeks but they are great at stopping. I only put the back on for now, but there is a big difference still.
- power stop brakes
- power stop truck & tow brake kit
- powerstop brake kits
- cross-drilled and slotted rotors
- mercedes benz brake pads
- subaru brakes and rotors
- bmw performance brakes
- 1995 toyota tacoma seat covers
- 2004 acura tl rotors
- toyota rav4 brake pads
- truck tailgate cargo net
- auto window rain shield
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks