- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit gives big brake performance without the big brake price
- Power Stop Drilled & Slotted Rotors are built from premium blanks & G3000 grade castings
- Drilled holes help to reduce brake temperature up to 180°F
- Slotted rotors sweep gas and dust away for solid pad contact
- Silver zinc plating resists corrosion
- Rotors and pads are custom matched for your specific vehicle
- Recommended for high-performance and spirited street driving
- Stopping power increases 20% over the factory set up
- Cross-drilled and slotted rotors keep temps low and brake pads clean
- Z26 Carbon Fiber infused brake pads are quiet, low dust and copper free
- Premium stainless steel shims provide 6 times more noise reduction
- High-heat powdered coated backing plate offers rust resistant performance, and consistent fade-free performance
- Keeps your wheels clean without sacrificing braking performance
- Power Stop’s famous “One Click Brake Kit” includes rotors, pads and all hardware
- Your Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty
In the old days, street warriors were packing blades, chains and pipes under those cut-off denim vests. The modern day street warrior is packing their heat under the hood and behind the brake pedal. With the Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit, you're packing maximum braking performance and aggressive street style, all at a price that won't jump your wallet.
Power Stop removes all the guesswork with the Street Warrior Kit. They custom match their high-performance Z26 Carbon Fiber Brake Pads with their legendary Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, specifically for your vehicle. This means each component features an exact OEM fit for easy installation, and you're not taking braking advice from some chat room know-it-all.
Like any true warrior, the Street Warrior Kit is about performance and style. Power Stop delivers up to 20% more stopping power, better control, and of course, shop-stopping style. Premium stainless steel shims provide 6 times more noise reduction, and the high-heat powder coated backing plate offers rust resistant performance. Getting big brake performance and style from a bolt-on kit has never been this easy. What's more, Power Stop backs your Street Warrior Brake Kit with a 3-year/36,000-mile limited warranty.
Power Stop Street Warrior Brake Kit Customer Reviews
111 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andy C (Miami, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan 350Z — Dec 15, 2016 7:26 PM
Receives my brakes and rotors on time as specified install rear rotors and brakes so far. They work and perfect fit no problem. About to do the front next weekend will update.
Reviewed by leonel a (PURCELLVILLE, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Dec 14, 2016 5:50 AM
I buy a complete set of rotors and pads for the front and back. They come with instructions, hardware kit and some grease. It comes with everything you need. I love the look of the rotors. They look awesome on my car and the braking has improve!!!
Reviewed by Blayne K (Cummings, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Dec 13, 2016 9:20 PM
Very nice and quality looking parts out of the box. The rotors have a high quality machine finish and look great. The pads all fit perfectly with all the hardware needed included. After following power stops bedding procedure they have definitely increased my stopping power significantly over factory as well as providing a great look of performance rotors easily seen through through the wheels. We'll see how they hold up over time but as of now I give them a thumbs up.
Reviewed by Alicia C (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Dec 08, 2016 10:32 AM
Love, love, love my new Power Stop brakes! Not only do I get that much needed stopping power, I also get a great new look. These brakes are truely what they say they are, Street Warrior brakes!