- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Break out of your stock braking shell with Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits
- Designed for your muscle car or performance vehicle
- Enjoy dust-free and noise-free braking performance, as well as enhanced heat dissipation thanks to premium stainless steel shims
- Drilled and slotted rotors provide maximum cooling
- Cast utilizing G3000 metallurgy with strict OE tolerances
- Easy, bolt-on replacement for your factory components
- Silver-zinc-plated rotors (except hub assemblies) resist rust
- Available for your front axle, rear axle or front and rear axle, with or without calipers
- Find everything you need inside your kit – from brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware
- Red powder-coated calipers may be available for your vehicle
- Your Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty
Brake like a warrior with a Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Brake Kit. Tailored for your muscle or performance vehicle, this kit is makes an easy, bolt-on replacement for your stock components. Premium stainless steel shims make your braking dust- and noise-free with enhanced heat dissipation.
Drilled, slotted rotors provide maximum cooling as well as resist rust thanks to its silver-zinc-plating. Rotors have been cast with G3000 metallurgy under strict OE tolerance so you can rest easy knowing you are getting the best quality. Choose the kit that better suits your needs, whether it be for your front, rear or front and rear axle, with or without calipers (red powder-coated calipers available for most vehicles).
You can find everything you need inside your kit – from brake lubricant to premium stainless steel hardware. Your Power Stop Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty against defects and 60-day hassle-free warranty.
Power Stop Z26 Extreme Street Warrior Brake Kits Customer Reviews
124 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom N (House Springs, MO) — Oct 20, 2017 7:55 AM
have not put lots of miles on yet but up to this point they seam to stop a little faster with less effort on the petal,
Reviewed by Mark G (OKEECHOBEE, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy Corvette — Sep 28, 2017 8:36 PM
They were easy to install and break in was easy also. I like they are drilled and slotted. Was great value for the money. I looked at some that were 3 times As much but I couldn't see that. These are also carbon fiber and Ceramic mixed. I would highly recommend.
Reviewed by kenneth s (WHITE HAVEN, PA) Reviewed for a 1999 Audi A6 — Sep 24, 2017 3:38 PM
I have aa A6 sedan notice why stronger grab on first squeeze..stops a lot shorter.....looks are awesome. I painted new calipers....cant wait to do back with z26 rotor kit