- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Stop your ride with the best in class—the Brembo GT-R Drilled Big Brake Kit
- Kit includes race-refined drilled discs, calipers, pads, brake lines and caliper-mounting brackets to aggressively slow your ride turn after turn without fading
- Brembo Drilled Discs:
– Two-piece floating disc and hat assembly
– Lighter weight, less rotational mass and unsprung weight
– Increased brake bite
– Continuous refreshing of pad surface
– Runs cooler under extreme road and track conditions
– Resistant to heat-induced fade and warping
– Holes out-gas more efficiently than solid and slotted rotors
– Water dissipates through holes for excellent bite in wet conditions
- Brembo Billet Aluminum Race Calipers:
– Much stronger & stiffer than cast calipers
– Equipped with 4 or 6 powerful pistons (depends on vehicle)
– Preloaded with Brembo HP Brake Pads
– Durable nickel finish prevents corrosion and looks great
– Emblazoned with the world-famous Brembo logo
– No outer dust boots to crack under extreme conditions
– Stainless steel piston inserts isolate brake fluid for improved cooling
– Brittle, cast iron brake caliper brackets are replaced with race-refined, billet calipers machined to exacting specifications
- High Performance Brake Pads:
– Feature FERODO FM1000 friction material for maximum stopping power
– Incorporates anti-rattle feature to eliminate noise
– Designed for quick and easy pad changes
- High Performance Brake Lines:
– Braided stainless steel covered PTFE hose form the brake lines
– Reduced flex for better pedal-feel
– Abrasion resistance increases safety
– Reduces stopping distances and smooths ABS pedal pulses
– DOT Certified and T.U.V approved
– Lines are pressure tested to 3000psi, for leak-free performance
- Caliper Mounting Brackets:
– Precision milled from superior quality billet materials to ensure a precise fit
– Anodized for an attractive finish
– Includes all necessary hardware for simple installation
- Your Brembo GT-R Drilled Big Brake Kit is backed by a 2-year warranty
Just like collectors of fine art, collectors of checkered flags and first place trophies know that only the best will do. Whether it's handcrafted marble or expertly engineered race components, winners never settle for less. So if you're out collecting wins, whether that means the trophy or the parking spot up front, equip your racer with the best—the Brembo GT-R Drilled Big Brake Kit.
A serious step up from their world-renowned GT brake kit, the Brembo GT-R kit is ready to race. Brembo starts with the solid foundation of their drilled rotors. These super-light, two-piece floating discs reduce rotational mass and unsprung weight. The holes increase brake bite and run cooler under extreme conditions. Plus, they're highly resistant to heat-induced fade and warping, and never flinch even in wet conditions.
The world-class clamping force comes from a set of powerful 4- or 6-piston Brembo billet aluminum race calipers. Stronger & stiffer than cast calipers, GT-Rs feature stainless steel piston inserts for ultimate cooling. Plus, they're preloaded with Brembo HP Brake Pads for maximum pinch. Best yet, they feature a durable nickel finish and are emblazoned with the world-famous Brembo logo. What's more, Brembo backs your GT-R Drilled Big Brake Kit with a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- advics sumi or brembo brake pads which is better
- 2010 camaro performance brake rotos
- eradispeed rotors
- will subaru brembo caliper fit on acura tsx
- mercedes benz brake pads
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- acura brakes and rotors
- bmw x3 brakes
- fj cruiser big brake kit
- 2008 toyota tundra brake rotors
- truck bras
- luggage rack for cars
- car floor mats custom